• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Old horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I have find it in Wiki and it was from book about rise of the Horde. Apparently he was shaman then he went to Gul'dan killed Draenei but refused to drink blood and was exiled.
Can it get stupider? Yes, yes it can because he was after greatest shaman who thought Thrall way of the shaman.

Level 23
Guys, who were the most important guys in the first war? Lothar, Ilane. But who were the heroes of the Horde? Also - did you note that in the second war the Horde has trolls and ogres, while in the first war there were no trolls, and ogres were the enemies of the Horde(I know that the Horde made an alliance with the trolls in the second war). The palces of orcs, were taken by other races.

By the way, I was thinking about the trolls. When the Second War ended and the portal was closed, were some of the trolls in Draenor?

Level 21
I am positive that some trolls were in Dreanor since they were used as archers. But then it wasn't really explained how were orc armies managed. It was always some clan mentioned. Trolls joined orcs after orcs rescued Zul'jin from elves and before that they were neutral.

Also Ogres were brought from Dreanor to keep order among orcs after the first war. But there were in Warcraft 1 neutral ogres. They had an icon.

Level 10
ok good no wow crap well any way. The Old Horde Was Awesome. They had the allies and the armies but it was just one stone that defeated them. Hint hint the Shadow Council.

Level 21
Old Horde was still better but I don't get that one stone? Old Horde was officially defeated when Dragonmaw clan was destroyed by red dragons. Also during Second war orcs didn't worship demons or used warlocks so you can't call them corrupted. Orcs haven't really changed that much, they are still great warriors that can't live without war.

Level 10
Well Orgrim was uncorruptable, he was everything every orc should and wants to be. He was the Warcheif and the best one of all. Apart from Thrall who so deserved it. Not some panzy ass short mini hellscream wanting to be a warchief god damn why can't they just kill him. I wish thrall beat him to death. -.-

Level 21
Burning blade clan are just mindless leaderless orcs used because of their brutality. Also Groms son is a bastard if you ask me. Shit orcs weren't part of the horde so long and now he wants to be leader? I can't see green orcs, taurens and trolls agreeing to that.

Level 4
maybe Warlock have more power because they ddon't need to ask for it, but tell me About only 1 Warlock, only 1, who didn't finish dead, crazy or totally powerless. and, maybe i'm awnsering REALLY too loate, but I think Ner'zhul started the Shadow Council. maybe i'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.