• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The new Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
You mean the Burning Blade Clan? They were too wild, so they were only used when everything was going wrong. Like the time the Alliance stormed the Blackrock Spire, Orgrim released them, they were like.. like crazy juggernauts of death. Luckily they were stopped, but there were almost no prisoners because they fought to dead.

Level 21
Ogres in campaign say that orcs are weak and they only respect strength. Troll were disappointed in horde because they didn't destroy Quel'thala when they had chance and because they were losing the war. Not to mentioned that trolls hate all.

Level 19
Guys, the Ogres were kinda slaves of the Horde.
And, meh.. The trolls have a reason to hate all.
*Flashback from after the sundering*

-Elves arrive in Tirisfal. Some get mad and some get sick so they move on-
-They start settling on what was once a holy city of the Trolls, and of course, Trolls are enraged and mobilize their forces-
-The foolhardy Elves refuse to move-
-The Trollish Warbands start attacking, always on the winning hand as they can renegate-
-When defeat is near, Elves ask help of the Humans, who got united by Thoradin, their capital being Strom-
-Huge battle betw'n Trolls and Elves and Humans, Trolls lose.-
-The huge Amani Empire falls-

Damn the Elves.

Level 21
* Basic Melee. Hits for around 890000 damage on cloth.
* Pierce Armor. Reduces Armor by 900%.
* Head Butt. Stuns for 34 seconds.
* May randomly use Frostmourne.
* He is a non-summon pet of Algalon. Hence, he can summon an Avatar of his master at will.
* NOT CONFIRMED: DUAL ARCHERY - Dual wields bows. More than 2.

His stats are amazing.... But Algalon the Raid Destroyer is scarier. Blizzard said "He feeds off of your tears" and he also loots players...

Level 23
So lets talk about how foolish Garrosh is.
I mean, he's kicking all races except orcs and tauren from Orgrimmar, and becoming the Warchief of the Horde! I saw one of his dialogues with Saurfang(Full dialogue with Saurfang in Warsong Hold)
Saurfang is wise, and Garrosh is an idiot. He doesnt understand Saurfang talk about murdered draenei. I seriously cant understand, how can a uncorrupted orc be so bloodfirsty! Why does he hate Allaince so much? Under his rule the Horde will fall. All that Thrall done in his life, will be ruined in Garrosh's rule. I think he will allow warlocks in the Horde, and might even corrupt the orcs once again! He will allow Warsong clan to chop wood in Ashenvale. Thats why it will be in such a bad condition. All the politics that prevented the night elves and other forces of Alliance on Kalimdor to attack the Horde, will fall.

Level 23
This fool as well as Varian may begin the Fourth War. In the shattered world, where the Old Gods and Deathwing are getting more power every moment, those fools lead their armies on each other! I worry about Thrall. Maybe his New New Horde will become neutral, as well as some members of the Allaince and the Horde. Im sure the tauren and trolls who were kicked out from Orgrimmar wont take part in this. Garrosh is a fool, who has to be killed.
I wonder if Medivh will show up...

Level 23
No, but he will be in Catclysm. However in recent times(Expedition to Northrend), it was seen what an idiot he is. Like when he challenged Thrall?
And he didnt kick out tauren, he kicked all the races except tauren and orcs. But I think tauren will leave Orgrimmar themselves. One of the reasons trolls and tauren were with the Horde is Thrall. That actually explains why tauren are making a gate on the entrance to Mulgore. From the looks of it, trolls may get their own capital, or go to the tauren.

But I really mean it, if he goes like that, he might follow his fathers footsteps and corrupt the orcs "to become stronger and dfeat Alliance". I dont understand how could a shamanistic orc, who was grown in hate for his father...

Level 23
Personally I agree with you, I too think they will get Echo Islands back.
However two capitals in one zone? Crazy, mon. But it seems that gnomes will get Gnomeran as well. Most likely they will find a cure for leper gnomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.