• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The new Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
They just not fair! They are amphibic, have underwater capital, and are ruled by an Eternal, plus they are getting help from the Old Gods! I wonder how they still havent done anything big, except trying to melt Northrend. They are invinsible!
If only they werent evil :(

Level 18
No there just is no alliance and screw wow story thats my campaign so thers no worgen furbolgs draenei and high elfs.The dwarfs and gnomes (tanks,scout machines) are in Khaz'modan (i dont care if its right lol) the night elfs are also in their woods.My story is about him and his people trying to leave Lordaeron cuz its full of undead and there's just no wining.I did like 5 chaprets and i stoped at 6 cuz i cant do AI.

Level 23
Actually in naga society, you can just take your tribe and leave wherever you want, I think.

And rebel against Aszhara? You crazy!
She's Eternal! And you know that only a bunch of nerds who pay to play, can defeat such force!

Level 21
All female naga are eternal because of powers of place where Well was. That info about "asking" old gods is stupid (It is so stupid it isn't even WoW fact). That info is from rpg manual. In gaming and novel lore that wasn't mentioned. In short there is no connection with old gods at all exept in manual for rpg game.

Level 21
I have problem with everything don't I... -.-

I just say that all that power that was released in explosion turned highborn to naga makes more sense then Ashara wile drowning gets an idea and from nowhere summons imprisoned gods to mutate her and her people to monsters and in return she does absolutely nothing.

That why Blizzard didn't say anything n that mater as usual.

Level 23
In my opinion its differnt. All that power would just destroy them, but Old Gods, though imprisoned, used the remains of their powers to use the energy of destroyed well to turn highborne into naga. They may even not know about that, but Old Gods may control them, without naga knowing that. You know, giving them feelings what to do. They may think its their powers and smartness, but it is actually Old Gods whispers.

Status
Not open for further replies.