• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive has reached 1 million posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I agree with Dusk there, Wc3c is known to be a great modding resource, and is linked to quite a bit when people need help. The Hive is the place to come if you want to be accepted and praised even if you're resource sucks.

You missed my point. I'm not posting to argue with Dusk ranking WC3C over the Hive, but the fact that he rates it as the "worst" Warcraft III modding site in existence. Now, my intention was to point out that there is a rather selective variety of Warcraft III modding sites to be found. Let's just examine the sites often debated: XGM, WC3U, WC3Extreme and that Chinese rip site I cannot suddenly name. I can't come up with any points that would rank their modding above the Hive's.

Status
Not open for further replies.