• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CliCli ads removed from Hiveworkshop - Well Done Ralle/Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed, the annoying CliCli ads have disappeared from Hive and also Epicwar.

I heard many rumours that CliCli were mistreating some devs who participated in their map making events. And someone I know has shown me proof of getting harassed by multiple CliCli employees on discord.

Personally I have had bad experience with CliCli too. In their official discord I once said that wc3 World Editor is easier to use than CliCli but they instantly banned me.

Its worth celebrating that CliCli ads have vanished from this great site.

Well done Ralle and/or Hive staff! By removing CliCli ads, you have done a great favor to this great modding community.

UPDATE:
I have attached evidence in 4th post

Last edited:
Level 4
This is a lot of hearsay.
Can you back up your statements with some substantial evidence?
Their official discord proves everything I say. They regularly ban people who either give feedback or ask for them to change unfair rules of their events.

This is a shame since CliCli started out as a very "developer friendly" platform by hosting the incubation event. However after incubation, they have changed completely. No longer the same company. Now they ban and harass developers regularly on their discord.

Last edited:
Level 4
Ok, I was actually planning to not share it here since it involves Kam. But here is a DM he sent to troll clicli devs:
image.png

Later after annoying us with this fake news he came to discord server general chat saying "nothing to worry about, friends".

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
NetEase is cutting costs and I believe the advertising was an easy place for them to cut expenses. Removing the ads was nothing political for me and I want to emphasise that here.

I have personally not heard anyone talk about any abuse from CliCli.

I would take this screenshot with a grain of salt. I have been watching from outside as a troll has been tormenting the Clicli Discord for months now. He keeps creating new accounts and threatens devs with downvoting their games and similar damaging actions. I wouldn't put it past him to imitate Kam and send this sort of message.

I feel like you, Arious, are just here to instigate and/or continue this Clicli trolling (is it you?) on Hive.

I of course don't want to silence discussions such as this, but I feel like right now we have nothing of substance. I have yet to hear of any abuse of the kind you speak about.

EDIT: After confirming with Kam. Someone, created a fake account and messaged many people in the Clicli server.
1683142760013.png

Arious, you are the one making all this sensational. Please just stop. The harder you push, the more obvious it gets that you are their troll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.