• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding/removing data to/from abilities in the object editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, my first post here. I've read the faq and tried my best at searching the boards (the search needs some work... :/)

I want to know if it's possible to add/remove data/buffs/effects to/from abilities in the object editor. For example merge the devotion aura and vampiric aura and this would then be done by just adding a data with armor bonus to each level of the vampiric aura, but it seems like you can't do anything else than just edit the already existing data.

I fail to see how this can't be done as it seems simple to me, but the object editor really doesn't have that many options for adding/removing stuff. :p

I'm guessing this can be done with triggers etc., but it would be nice if someone could tell me if this can be done or why it can't be done.

Thanks.

-TwiiK

Level 1
That makes sense.

Guess i'm stuck with triggers like the rest of you then. :p

Thanks for the answer.

-TwiiK

Status
Not open for further replies.