• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen Ones 1.0

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Aeroblyctos presents
The Chosen Ones
Single-player RPG

Story
Background Story
Twelve peaceful years have passed since The Great War ended. The war that lasted centuries but no man could recall the reason of. The age of despair, bloodshed, loss and grief is now past. The new age brought the opportunity for human kingdoms to rise, as humanity has broken free from the grip of the dragons.

This story focuses on Kingdom of Balgaron and three famous Dragon Slayers: Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. Each of them starts their journey in different places, but they will eventually meet eachother and join forces along the path. Together, the three are forced to go a conflict beyond their imaginations.

Lead them into an epic world, guided by a strong storyline that covers hate, love, war and peace.

Phodom
Fradz
Galeoth
The honored Dragon Slayer Phodom gave up his life as a warrior and began a new life with his wife and his children, far away from the capital of Balgaron in the small town called Dalli. All his plans were going smooth and easy until someone steps into his life and changes everything...Fradz is a young energetic Dragon Slayer known for his short temper and bad manners. This silly thief is a very powerful warrior and it is said that he even killed powerful dragons single-handedly. After the war, Fradz went on many journeys, but one day a mysterious voice told him to travel to the famous Dragon Inn to meet someone who was once very close to him. Fradz accepts this new journey, as he knows that he cannot decline it...Galeoth, the son of a legendary Dragon Slayer lived up to his father's name and became one of the leaders of Balgaron. After the war, Galeoth still believed that the war was not yet over. His obsession to find dragons led him towards the Icy Mountains where he is about to uncover a horrible secret that will change the fate of mankind...

Features
The Chosen Ones is a massive single-player Campaign, featuring:
Media
Check out the following videos and picture of the campaign

Links
Please discuss further about the campaign here in Hive's forum or visit the official site:

• 10 chapters, 9 interludes, a prologue and an epilogue
  • Over 30 hours of gameplay
  • Dozens of unique systems
  • Beautiful cut-scenes with over 100 cinematics
  • 33 different kind of strategic boss battles and hundreds of mini-bosses
  • Scripted hero abilities and spell book spells
  • Dazzling effects everywhere you travel
  • Significant amount of main and optional quests
  • Over 500 custom items
  • Complicated optional puzzles that needs brains to solve
  • Own unique music themes
  • Over 1500 imported materials
  • Hundreds of secret treasures
  • Official website where you can share your experience to others
  • And most of all, an exceptional story set in massive world of Oelivert

Playthrough by [MNI] [aluCard]
[MNI] [aluCard] recorded his playthrough on Hard with the complete version 1.0.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Playthrough by Killa
Killa recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.6.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Playthrough by Hamza
Hamza recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.8.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Contact me
If you want to discuss with me personally about the campaign you can directly contact me. Here are few ways to contact me:
Credits
I'll add the updated credits as soon as I've finished them. Currently you can view the credits in the official site.
Version changes
Check out the newest changes and overall see how the campaign has improved through all these years.

• Send an email to Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Add me to your Skype or Messenger: Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Go to the official website and send a private message or meet me in the chat: www.tcocampaign.com
  • Put a message here or send a private message in this site.

General Information

During making this campaign for many years, I have met incredible persons. Without them, this project would have died long time ago. With your feedback and help I'm able to finish this project. What we must remember, is that I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for you.

I'm really sorry if you have helped me in any way and I have not added you to the list. Please, tell me immediately and I will add your name to the right place. Thank you.

Special Credits

Kitabatake
Kitabatake is, without a doubt, the most important person to this campaign. He produced several systems, massive amounts of complex triggers, and provided large amounts of models textures, and icons as well. Kitabatake's devotion and contribution towards the campaign is definitely the greatest of all.

Maker
Makes has helped in a long run various ways from creating important systems to helping me to fix very complicates bugs I couldn't handle. The help he has given is enormous and he's for sure one of the most important and supportive persons I have met while doing this campaign. For all the things you have helped me, thank you.

Flecky
This man is a strong long time supporter of the campaign since the beginning of its creation. His influence on the campaign is unquestionable and without him, many things would have gone differently. I could not ask for a better supporter. People like him are essential for big projects like this one. For all the support you've given to me through all these years, I'm really grateful to you.

David
David and I have been in correspondence for a long time now on the subjects of: story, ideas, characters and texts. We have done much work together and had some nice debates. A couple times he took breaks for his studies, he but always came back to give honest input and read the texts I send. In respect to our friendship, he requests that the campaign be completed not too long from now, and I hope to be able to honor that. Thanks, David, and speak to you soon!

VGAura
VGAura is one of the most important persons I have met while working on the campaign. This person has great skill in making texts sound incredible and has helped the campaign by improving the texts overall. Thank you for your great effort.

Killa
Killa deserves to be here for his gigantic help he has given to me improving the texts of the campaign. Also he has helped me by giving suggestions, ideas and winning multiple contests hosted by the official website. Thank you from your awesome work. You are a person that I can trust and that gives me power to keep working on this campaign. Thanks!

Kratos1987
Kratos1987 deserves credit for his great effort towards testing the campaign and providing feedback. He gave me a lot of suggestions as well as reported a lot of bugs. Thank you for taking your time to test the campaign, Kratos1987.

Yggdrasill
Long projects need long time supporters. Yggdrasill deserves to be in this special list for his long support towards the campaign. He has helped me not only in testing, but giving excellent ideas, suggestions, helping with grammar errors and also helping other players. Thank you Yggdrasill for being a part of this project, you won't be forgotten.

Daniel
I credit Daniel from his awesome testing and he's great advices to improve the campaign. He's work also for the campaign is remarkable as a tester, idea giver and making the English better. Thanks for your help, Daniel.

Doomlord
Doomlord has helped me these recent months greatly with various ways such as helping with the website, coding, ideas and bugs. The help has come in handy and I'm thankful from the help I've received from him.

Tears
Even if the name could tell different, Tears is not one who comes with tears whining that The Chosen Ones is bad. Instead, he's a guy who gives brilliant feedback and help towards the campaign. He's the kind of guy who I like to work with. Thank you for all of your help to me.

The Wizard
The Wizard's contribution towards the campaign was great, although short because he suddenly disappeared after a couple months. He helped me greatly by improving the texts of chapters 1 through 5. I can only wish him the best of luck with his life.

Skasian
For the awesome work around the official website, helping me and and making some very nice tutorials. Thanks for the help, Skasian!

darkdeathknight
Definitely darkdeathknight deserves to be here for his incredible UI he has created for the campaign. Thanks for giving so much effort and having so much patience while cooperating with me doing the UI. The campaign has once again moved to the next level with your creation.

fruitstore
From his great feedback and tireless effort to find bugs. I appreciate your help, thank you.

Blackdoom59
You're not just an excellent tester, but also a great idea giver and helper around the website. Good job so far!

Shadow Daemon
Mighty Shadow Daemon created the campaign optimizator to fasten the loading times of the campaign. Big thanks, the program is very useful!

Tirlititi
Tirlititi deserves to be in the special because of his knowledge and help to create campaign optimizator. Thanks, now the campaign has a lot faster loading times!

Major Credits

Donators
Blazing

System Creators
Razorbrain - Hero spell System
Kitabatake - Anti-Cheat, Stats Counter
Maker - Steal System, Boss Status, Auction Hall
Viikuna - First Person Camera, Fog System
Bribe - Item Cleanup
looking_for_help - Physical Damage Detection

Excellent Testers
Kratos1987, Flame_Phoenix, Slid3r, Kupownage, kingkrick, Synix, vercas, vita1ce, LightBloOD, ZUBRIS, Chorale, Giantr, Sylum, jinxes, Shabazza, Hypnotic, HopOnPop, cosmicat, xxdingo93xx, Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, endlessPain, LucasMapurunga, maninblack, Blackdoom59, Doomlord, Isofruit

Great Helpers
Kitabatake, Kratos1987, Daniel, Zrgi, Razorbrain, SkriK, Viikuna, Flame.Phoenix, Flecky, Lmao.Me, Maker, LucasMapurunga, Alan_Osl, [H]ell[H]eaven, EndlessPain, maninblack, Yggdrasill, darkdeathknight, Doomlord, eubz, defskull, TheSnake, Derdan, Anvil, Xtrheo

Great Modelers
Kitabatake, nGy, Anvil

Competition Winners
Vercas, tonttu-mies, JoJoRiS, VGAura, JoJoRiS, Alan_Osl, Divine Seal, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Killa, megmaconqueror, Witardo, AriLaroo, Blackdoom59, Skasian, Doomlord, Flecky, Isofruit, Yggdrasill

Minor Credits

Idea Giver
Alan_Osl, Yggdrasill, Tears, fruitstore, AriLaroo, Doomlord, Flecky, Blackdoom59, Isofruit, garkhan, LucasMapurunga, Divine Seal, Naragonth

Trigger Help
Kitabatake, Xarwin, Pharaoh_, XmmmX99, Zrgi, Skrik, Redscores, Daniel, Flame_Phoenix, Maker, Fomortiis, darkdeathknight, Vunjo, Narogog, Spinnaker, Doomlord, Ender, Anvil, ERYFKRAD, defskull, ThisPOT, Xtrheo

Better English Credits
VGAura, Kitabatake, Zrgi-Rox, indomitable1319, donut3.5, Skrakar, Spammy, Mechmap, Killface, Maedh, The Last Istari, zombie2279, Firelord213, Harzaa, Slid3r, Discipline, Nightbrowler, debode, zombie2279, Mecheon, Super-Luke, Nbah, Yggdrasill, Isofruit, Flecky

Model Credits #1
Kitabatake, Fan, Callahan, General Frank, Pyramidhe@d, Blargel, ike_ike, PrMosquito, unknownczar, Elenai, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, Daelin, Nasrudin, RightField, Chriz., jigrael, sNasrudin, RightFiel, Dan van Ohllus, Norinrad, Xm0rpH3usXx, Trollschnitzel, eubz, TwoVenomous, Anvil

Model Credits #2
mucfuc2002, Sven, Nasrudin, jigrael, xXMephistoXx, Whitehorn, Rondo, DampirTBs., vdvMax, Alibek, DampirTBs., Nyuu, WizkaZ, Totoro, ANDREW II, CheGeWarA., DampirTBs., B100D E1F., KENI., ReplikanT., Gotik., IceK., Illidan(Evil)X, Thrikodius, Syroco, Sephiex, olofmoleman, Revilo

Model Credits #3
alreadyused, Heptameron, alfredx_sotn, Elunes-Guardian, !!GORO!!, Tykkimies, Mc !, Ket, DeathBringer, Nanaki, El Mognefico, Comrade Dron, Wolverine., Black_Stan, KO3bMA, WizkaZ, KO3bMA, DrakMoon, franck007, pro100_ShureG, Splash_777, chilla_killa, -=Emergenzy=-, tobyfat50, RetroSexual, Derdan

Model Credits #4
ERYFKRAD, UgoUgo, terrio

Skin Credits
Kitabatake, Norinrad, olofmoleman, IceMage, Linaze, Zadelim

Icon Credits
darkdeathknight, Kitabatake, GooS, ragingspeedhorn, CRAZYRUSSIAN, The_Silent, Skrik, NFWar, Darkfang, Bogrim, KelThuzad, Hellx-Magnus, CloudWolf, Tr!KzZ, 67chrome, Yak, PeeKay, Anachron, Infinitynexus, NFWar, ~Void~, Army-of-Pandas, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Captain_Rufar, JollyD, Zombie, Sin'dorei300

Beta Testers
[H]ell[H]eaven, megmaconqueror, MofoBear, Tears, EndlessPain, Osanthus, st_slaughter, LucasMapurunga, Exathos, byenma, GiantR, jms2544, quogram, pl4ton, VGAura, Fomortiis, scord, Yggdrasill, DeftheLynn, iatemycrayons, iatemycrayons, corellius, Maj.Spastic, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Alan-lg, thmzje, Vercas, chalmit, Eneal, linueln, ironymon, MARYNOM, haidarabbas, garkhan, Killa, Daniel, AriLaroo

kuncuperzz, Torankasu, blackchaos10, jupiter304, crazyshort, noal, Somebody Madman, RiKy-23, Forsaken Ranger, Tirlititi, lordofdeath, helekiller, Zelda.Alex, HuanAk, Isofruit, Luffy, ResolveR, Lorska, GunSlinger21, jokomz, Blackdoom59, GunSlinger21, BlackShadowWave, crazyshort, lightfade, AirVault, tcofeeder, Wings_Of_PegasuS, Flecky, AlesWiLL, Shekamaru, Archangel Anzelayne, patrick_pkl, Sigma, deathwings, Vicious, Banpower1, phasekill, Timmy007, bating50, Richie, **** One, nhc1987, Black^

Lkintarou

Alpha Testers
Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, Flame_Phoenix, xxdingo93xx, Kupownage, Hypnotic, falferi, The_wand_mirror, kingkrick, onlyagame, sanjuro, Septimus, Slid3r, demon.spider, Calas, Callew, dragor-x, pyropk95, matafakas, hidomasu, Daniel

KingLich, corellius, MEtalliC, Linaze, rneXis, redscores, Chorale, gerbal_warfare, Kettle, legolas638, whit, borispark0221, Skrakar, kyo_fight, AntoMarc

meteOrain-, yakonshus, Army-of-Pandas, VEz, Xenophobia, kevonl999, Kupownage, Zrgi-Rox, tonttu-mies, Daedin, Oziris, Moyssy, Mechmap, NightFelix, havefun-, SnakePriest, Kitabatake, UnderATker, X.e.r.e.X, Mechmap, ikoraiza, Killa

Kill3rbeast, LEgu-, Callahan, max_dan, falferi, Yggdrasill, megmaconqueror

If you don't see your name here and you think you deserve to be here, reply to this thread.

AI system for companions added. Credits goes to Chaosy who made the system by my request.
All abilities remade and new abilities: Battle Banner, Fiery Ball, Fire Power, Ultimate Sacrifice, Counter Attack, Energy Shield, High Strike, Crystal Plane, Galeoth's Order, Illusion Army, Magic Convert and Magical Fog.
'Critical Chance' attribute added! It starts from 5% and it can be increased various ways.
Now also Strenght increases Critical Damage just like Agility.
Chapter 5 Pumpking Quest's second cinematic updated.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss removed the terrain deforming to decrease lag.
Fixed a lot of bugs you guys mentioned.

Chapter 1 Epic Boss Golem Event is now fixed.
Fixed Books.
Removed Magic Aura damage boost(remain from Berserk).
Now chapter 2 obelisk puzzle shouldn't give any fatal errors.
Fixed chapters 8 and 9 saving. Now both chapters saves correctly all things, including Colossal Slam.
Fixed Gladiator Arena at chapter 7.
Fixed other bugs I forgot to mention.

Chapter 9 is now available for playing.
Attack and Armor types remade; values are changed and Attack & Armor types are removed. I've made the campaign simpler, easier to learn and more effective this way.
Rebalanced the armor values of all enemy units in all chapters.
Improved chapter 3's ending dialogues (outdated).
Vacuum's area of effect reduced. You cannot grab items from far away anymore.
Background stories and so-called "Books" are completely added to all chapters in this version.
Every single Spell Book spell has been added to the campaign!
Many new items and item changes. For example, superior items, which costs a huge amount of gold, are added to middle chapters; however, they're worth it!
Improved the multiboard a lot. Now it is more informative and better organized.
Combat kings once again rebalanced and changed. The major thing is that now they all cost 2 Honor Points.
Espers improved and made even stronger. Please come and tell me what you think about the Espers now. I've seen that players don't use them and I really want to make them useful.
Many changes to the starting packs! Now they should be balanced, every single one of them!
Stealing improved; now it shows the percentages.
Easter Eggs added; currently just 2 but there will be a total of 12 Easter Eggs. Check them all out!
Mystic Storm and Frost Shard recoded.
From this version onwards, a number of items can only be bought once. Choose wisely and try not to lose those items. You cannot buy them again!
Small changes to abilities, but not much. I plan to once again balance them in the coming minor versions. For example, I was thinking to completely remove Bleed, Brittle and Stagger. What do you think?
Fixed hundreds of major and minor bugs.

Fixed Frost Shard load at chapter 3 and 6
Fixed Freezing Field load at chapter 3 and 6

Fixed Mystic Storm save/load

Fixed Lightning Charge and Lightning Element save/load
Fixed invisible strike
Fixed chapter 5 Soul Stealers
Added new abilities: Freezing Field, Frost Shard and Mystic Storm(thanks to Doomlord for making them)
Now riddle question can give up to 5000 gold.
Fixes all over the campaign!

Fixed chapter 8 riddle quest bug.
Fixed chapter 8 Boss.
Fixed chapter 8 Behemoth.
Fixed give up bug.
Fixed difficulty bug at chapter 1.
Fixed Power Hammer, Life Stone, Aero and many other items...
Fixed lightning orb and many other abilities...
Fixed Berserk and many other combat kings...
Added True Zozi.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Fixed Book descriptions.
Added a custom select effect.
Fixed chapter 5 Fradz spell load.
Fixed give up.
Fixed Combat King - Magic Torment.
Life's Stone improved.
Fixed chapter 6 resource load.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Added hints to the campaign.
Prologue improved.
New abilities: Headbutt, Flame Barrier, Power Orbs, lightning elemenental and Lightning charge.
Improvements to almost all abilities. Also thanks to Doomlord for helping me.
Re-worked all ability descriptions and damages.
Now there are totally of 9 Spell Book Spells instead of 12. Also espers are put to the Spell Book.
Remade Starting Packs.
Potions remade.
Lucky Boxes remade.
New system! Books! Now you can read books that tells background story of the game.
Improvements and changes to items such as Legendary murloc head is now removed and instead there's Damanthe's Set and Battlemage Set. This is just tip of the iceberg.
Chapter 2 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 2 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 4 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 5 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss remade.
Changed abilities hotkeys from "Z, X, C, V" to "Q, W, E, R".
Riddle qustions updated.
Some fixes to chapters 8 to make it work properly(like loading from chapter 7).
Smaller and bigger fixes all over the campaign.

Loading times are now significantly faster. All thanks to Shadow Daemon and Tirlititi for their awesome work.

Added little puzzle for chapter 6 related to Elemental Orbs.
Fixed Chapter 7 Maximillian quest.
Fixed Chapter 6 Forgotten Ones quest.

Fixed health and mana regeneration bug.
Removed quick Eat Button.
Added 50 max mana to all heroes permamently.
Fixed "Arnold's Armor Store" shop at chapter 1.

Improved chapter 1 Elite Boss.
Improved chapter 1 Epic Boss.
Fixed sell gold rate.
Fixed exp cap bug.
Disabled vitality system because it was the reason why gold rates started to bug. I'll either change the system or try to fix the system, if I can.
Added few more items such as Dark Amulet and Poison Knife.

Added a new cooldown system. Thanks to various people helping me to do it such as -Kobas- and Kitabatake.
Enemy experience, gold and levels rebalanced.
Fixed item sell rate bug.
Fixed, remade and made new items.
Counter Attack Combat King is now Retaliation made by Doomlord.
Fixed evasion, works finally!
Fixed critical, works finally!
Instant Slash is now Crissor Stab.
Fixed Soul Burn and made it little stronger. I plan to update it even further in the future.
Fixed a lot of other bugs.

Fixed Experience bug.

These items are edited: Animal Set, Sargatanas, Rikhano's Set, Zyl orb, Blade of Death, Holgro, Crown Of Magic, oelivert and some more items
New items added: Jade Set, Wrytt, Improved Animal Set, Three Ways and some more
These items are temporarily not yet remade: Dragon Buster, Holgro, Aero, Silver Set
Made chapter 3 second epic puzzle easier.
Fixed Critical Strike.
Added Zozi to chapter 6.

The campaign is now optimized and should work faster.

Chapter 8 is now playable
Changed the layout of the whole campaign(interface, mouse, etc.)
Changed difficulty settings and now higher difficulties are a bit harder.
Changed unit classifications, right now updated to chapter 8 only.
Regular: Basic enemies
Empowered: Basic enemies / Mini-bosses
Superior: Mini-bosses / Bosses
Mighty: Mini-bosses / Bosses / Elite-bosses / Epic-bosses
Added Ultimate Sets.
Reworked some items like Magma Set and Elexorien.
Vitality system upgraded in various ways and I've some plans to upgrade it even further in the future. One big note is that now max vitality will only increases when an item is in a character's inventory.
Now every fourth ranked synthesis Item will require a Zozi to reduce player from getting too many powerful items at early chapters.
Now each STR gives 20 health instead of 25.
Now each INT gives 10 mana instead of 15.
Chapter 4 Wisps are now easier to catch
Black merchant can only be seen between 24:00 to 6:00 o'clock.
Fixed Instant Slash
Fixed Power Heal
Fixes and small changes all around the campaign...

Added new ability for Phodom: Power Heal.
I made some changes to items(Cripple Triple Axe, Tera Ring...).
Fixed Meditate.
Fixed Instant Slash.
Fixed boss archievements.
I removed Berserk Combat King because I relised it can't be fixed(If you have ideas for high tier physical Combat King enter the competition).
Elite and Epic quests are from now on counted as optional quests also.
Fixed save/load espers.
Rearranged ability positions and hotkeys. Now categories goes like in this order: Single(Z), Aoe(X), Heal(C) and Element(V). Special(S) and Ultimate(D) abilities stay where they were before.
Rebalanced ability damages.
All recipes cost now 50% less.
Fixed item & split system.
Fixed bugs from chapter 5 Elite Boss(over half of his moves were not enabled).
Remade chapter 5 Vampire Lord battle.
Remade chapter 6 Xada second battle.
Removed a lot of useless things around the campaign.
And fixed a lot of minor bugs around the campaign.

Fixed combat king load bug from Fradz and Galeoth

Chapter 4 boss remade
Remade the ending cinematics of chapter 4
Remade chapter 5 beginning
Added new abilities: Defensive Roar, Soul Burn, Spinning Death, Colossal Slam, Instant Slash and Seal of Resurrection
Fixed save/load bug
Fixed some bugs
Fixed some more bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Fixed Combat King Bug
Fixed a lot of other bugs

Fixed shovel bug

Remade Opportunist starting pack for Galeoth
Added Sunrise Item set
Added stealable items to chapter 1
Added stealable items to chapter 4
Fixed Phoenix Strike(no more invulnerable bug)
Fixed save/load combat kings
Fixed save/load alchemist
Remade Chromatic item
Fixed shovel bug
Re-checked Black Merchants
Fixed Heaven's Bless ability
Fixed alchemist description bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Chapter 7 is now opened.
Boss points are now removed from the game. You can still change your Boss points to Honor points by writing this code: "-change".
Remade all item, ability, spell, esper and all other descriptions: they are now shorter and easier to read.
There is only fire, ice, and lightning spells now.
Improved multiboard by a lot, added some new stats to it also.
Added new combat kings and new spells. Combat Kings now only go up to level 5.
Added some more tactical meaning to the battle: some abilities can do or use buffs called Brittle, Stagger, and Bleed. For example some other abilities can use these buffs to deal increased damage.
Now Special abilities will increase by every level instead of every fifth level.
All professionals are now universal.
The Critical Damage bonus starts from 100% instead of 0%. The chance to do a Critical Hit is still 10%.
Once again, more items.
New Spell System: Instead of spell books you can easily use spells from left corner just like potions.
The file size is now bigger because I imported some resources to the campaign. The expected file size in the end will be about 120mb to 140mb. I hope the file size won't be a problem.
New balanced attack and armor types: Sharp, Blunt, Magic, Light, Medium, Heavy, Sturdy and Elemental.
Now some enemies are categorized as Summoned, Undead, Drgon and Monster. Some items and abilities can do extra effects to them.
Now enemies won't do their abilities while stunned.
The campaign is now optimized and protected. All thanks to Shadow Daemon for creating the awesome "campaign optimizator" program".
Fixed some bugs.

New Steal System.
Most of the item descriptions are updated.
Some of the items are remade.
Upgraded Lucky Boxes and put new unique items.
And a lot of bug fixes.

Fixed a starting bug from chapter 3. It should now work properly.
Added proper descriptions to the difficulties.

Removed some test items from chapter 1 beginning.

Chapter 6 is now opened.
Now Item Sets have own unique icons.
Honor Shop Disabled. "Ability Bonus" system will be added later to the campaign that replaces Honor Shop Items.
Remade Esper System.
Remade Summon System.
Remade some of the spell book spells.
Chapter item descriptions to easier to read.
Now there are only two magical balls instead of three. Also now they give solid magic bonus instead of percent.
Removed Phodom's speciality that gives plus one Dig Power every 10th level.
Also changed Professions bonuses.
Some of the spell book spells are remade and balanced such as first Fire Spell.
Added Game Panel where you can for example eat food, move your boxes and cast espers.
And many, many other changes. Once again so many changes I simply cannot remember everything.

Save & load combat kings and spell book spells are fixed.
Restore Panel fixed.
Fixed vitality system.
Six new Galeoth abilities: Chill of the Frost Master, Frozen Storm, Icy Barrage, Inner Light, Mesmerizing Ice Crystal and Piercing Shard.
Combat Kings are remade. All high tier combat kings aren't remade yet.
After every cinematic units you had selected before will be selected for you automatically.
Now quests will give experience like before.
Fixed chapter 5 ending.
Chapter 1 Boss, Chapter 1 Elite Boss, Chapter 3 Boss and Chapter 3 Elite Boss battles are now improved.
Fixed Code Puzzle.
Fixed Kaza Leader Dialog.
Remade Chapter 5 Elite Boss Fight and fixed few problems of it.
Now Main Quest 3 can be completed right after watching The Bridge Cinematic at chapter 5.
Fixed many more minor bugs...

Chapter 5 is now open.
Fradz model is now changed. Thanks to Kitabatake who made it from the beginning to the end.
Galeoth model is now changed. Thanks Fan for starting the model and making most of it and Kitabatake for finishing it.
Whole stats based systems combined to one big, simple and more powerful system. Credits to Kitabatake for helping me creating this new system.
A new system! Boss status system. All thanks for Maker who created this system.
Now Agility Stat will give critical dmg and evasion chance.
Chapter 1 Boss and Chapter 1 Elite Boss are now slightly stronger and they have some new special abilities.
Multiboard is now slighly different.
Fixed a large amount of smaller and bigger bugs.
And many, many more changes...

Added new starting packs.
Fixed(hopefully) loading problems with combat kings and spell book spells at chapter 4.
Fixed saving and loading professions.
Fixed a bug in chapter 4 that didn't load Heaven's Bless ability.
Fixed Synthesis item descriptions and fixed some problems players couldn't create some of them. Also removed the ones who I have not yet remade. Don't worry, all of them will come back at later versions.
Fixed bug that players couldn't create alchemist potions.
Fixed Silver and Thief Set combination.
Edited Restore Panel system. Added restoration potions.
Increased Mini-Bosses hit point regenerations.
Chapter 1 Mini-Bosses are now a little stronger than before.
Added 2 low magic orbs to chapter 1. Now you can create Zwill Blade or Aerial Shoes at chapter 1.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs.

Chapter 4 is now opened.
Credits are now updated.
Illusory Double illusions now will take 500% damage compared to Fradz from 1000% damage.
Dozens of changes in items, for example Miraga's Set can now be found from chapter 1 and Silver Set can now be found from chapter 2.
Fixed Zwill Blade's synthesis, now it should be able to create.
Increased Phodom's base movement speed from 250 to 275.
Spell book spells are cooldown are now changed. Here are the cooldowns from first to fourth 90/180/300/once per chapter.
Dozens of smaller and bigger bug fixes.

Fixed a bug and now Black Market sells the correct item: Third Hand. Now you finally can actually get the Thief Set at chapter 2.
Fixed Anthenex Esper's attack type.
Fixed Bronze Shovel bug and the dig power at multiboard.
Now Lightning Orb's buff should not give any advance to enemies.
Fixed Omega Orb and now it should summon Elemental Golems every 15 to 90 seconds.
Items Zwill Blade and Aerial Shoes are now made stronger

Chapter 3 is now open.
Fixed Combat Kings where they were always rested to level 1 after loading.
Fixed a difficulty settings in chapter 2 as they were too weak for the stronger difficulties. Now enemies are stronger as they should be(ATK: 0%/0%/10%/20%/30% & HP: 0%/0%/15%/45%/75%).
Changed Ground Zero's cooldown from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
Edited Aura Of Fire, now it also do damage per second.
Fixed chapter 2 epic boss' passive spells. Now there's something actually.
Fixed Alchemist bug that didn't allow Phodom to reach further levels.
Fixed Bless Of Lightning attribute bug.
Fixed hotkeys in Command Panel.
Fixed bug that boxes could also learn spells.
Fixed tons of other minor bugs I have forget to add here.

Fixed a major bug that freezes the game when entering to honor or combat shop
FIxed multiboard a little: Now honor points show honor points and boss points shows boss points, before they were mixed up
Correct Treasure Hunter abilities are now shown
Correct Battle Thief abilities are now shown
Fixed Alchemist Potion creating
Fixed problem where enemies didn't have items at all(chapter 2)
Fixed some ability descriptions
Changed chapter 1's puzzle reward
Increased Heaven's Bless' cooldown from 6 seconds to 12 seconds
Fradz's starting items are now sligtly stronger

Fixed a problem where chapter 2 started instead of 1 after prologue

Beta 1.0a to Beta 1.1

Opened chapter 2
Added a puzzle to chapter 1
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Basic hit points from 15,000 to 20,000
Created two new spells for Chapter 1's Epic boss
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Special Spells' damage
Made stronger some of the Mini-Bosses in chapter 1
Changed chapter 1's Boss' wall to different looking
Azureus Set can now be obtained in chapters 1 to 7 instead of 5 to 11

Installed "Game Point" System
Added a new heal ability for Phodom: Heaven's Bless
Fixed Combat King Bug Shop where combat kings are teleported to middle of the map
Elite Boss' "Cave Collapse" event no longer deal damage to Elite Boss and its warriors
Phoenix Strike: Attack damage increased from "(strx1)x12" to "(strx3)x12"
Fixed texts from dig rewards.
Added a new mini-boss: "Habtat Spider Mother"
Added four recipes to chapter 1: Potion Of Strength, Potion Of Agility, Potion Of Intelligence" and "Potion Of
Health".
Added and removed some spells for Epic Boss in chapter 1
Chapter 1's Epic Boss second stage is now a bit easier
Removed Inta-Sell
Remade Great Mana Gem

Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and interludes 1 and 2 are closed for now
Now only Prologue and chapter 1 available to play
The whole game-play is remade
A new system, Professions: Each character will have a primary and secondary profession
A new system, Gold: Now items and abilities can increase the gold amount from enemies
A new system, Experience: Now items and abilities can increase the experience amount from enemies
Total remade of spell books: Less spells, but more tactical, unique and practical. 4 spells for each element.
Doubled the maximum level of characters in each chapter to the maximum of 100 levels
Remade almost all the bosses of the campaign
Espers remade
All items are remade and added about 50 items more
Remade vitality system, now items can increase the maximum vitality

Keywords:
The Chosen Ones, RPG, Single, Campaign, Dragon, Dragons, Aeroblyctos, Aero, Phodom, Fradz, Galeoth
Contents

The Chosen Ones 1.0 (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/11 11:05:00 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 1
Hello, is there any chance that I could run this campaign on latest version of W3? Cant find the old custom campaign menu :(

Level 29
Hello, is there any chance that I could run this campaign on latest version of W3? Cant find the old custom campaign menu :(
You'll have to install Quenching Mod so you can play the campaign on Reforged.

Level 18
played on final update before reforged, pretty much stuck on chapter 5, there's a fatal error in scripting that make the third fight with doom lord a ctd, this also happened to me at the first chapter but with specific spells casted by phodom, but this one i cannot digressed this one as this is a specific move use by doom lord, and its like teleportation or heavy strike that would lead to crash. had tested it with different save files and different approach, still crash

Level 3
played on final update before reforged, pretty much stuck on chapter 5, there's a fatal error in scripting that make the third fight with doom lord a ctd, this also happened to me at the first chapter but with specific spells casted by phodom, but this one i cannot digressed this one as this is a specific move use by doom lord, and its like teleportation or heavy strike that would lead to crash. had tested it with different save files and different approach, still crash
There are two ways: you can skip this boss or you can check this answer on official game forum doomlord crash and anatholo's quest. This guy found the method how to complete it

Level 18
There are two ways: you can skip this boss or you can check this answer on official game forum doomlord crash and anatholo's quest. This guy found the method how to complete it
so i need to find anatholo and initiate quest?

so i did both anatholo and doom lord quest and now anatholo wont leave after i buy like 6 mega ring from him

pic:

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_083021_122223_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_083021_122223_01.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Level 3
so i need to find anatholo and initiate quest?

so i did both anatholo and doom lord quest and now anatholo wont leave after i buy like 6 mega ring from him

pic:
Lol no. I mean you need to check this post on forum. Maybe it can help you with problems. Personally im was skipped them both because these rewards are not important for me

Level 3
поток не разработал ничего, кроме как сделать и то, и другое раньше или, может быть, в одно и то же время, idk, я сделал это в одно и то же врем
He said that both quests are working if completing them first. I was tested it and it really working. But im advice you skip them. You will finding and crafting more better items on the next levels

Level 18
He said that both quests are working if completing them first. I was tested it and it really working. But im advice you skip them. You will finding and crafting more better items on the next levels
well since i cant get over anatholo quest, and the fact that i can made more ring than i can
i might check the doom lord quest, see if its messed up

Level 1
Hi. I tried loading the campaign with the QuenchingModCN but it crushes immediatly. Loading for example RiseoftheBloodeleves.cque works perfectly and I can also play the missions. The Chosen Ones 1.0 is a .w3n file though. Is this campaign also availabe in .cque format somewhere? didn't find it. I used the QuenchingModCN latest Version v1.5 with w3n reader so theoretically it should work that way, right? Any suggestions?

Level 29
Hi. I tried loading the campaign with the QuenchingModCN but it crushes immediatly. Loading for example RiseoftheBloodeleves.cque works perfectly and I can also play the missions. The Chosen Ones 1.0 is a .w3n file though. Is this campaign also availabe in .cque format somewhere? didn't find it. I used the QuenchingModCN latest Version v1.5 with w3n reader so theoretically it should work that way, right? Any suggestions?
There are some campaigns that don't support the Quenching Mod because of the common bugs, so it's not recommended unless you are using the older versions of WC3, which is more stable.

Level 23
There are some campaigns that don't support the Quenching Mod because of the common bugs, so it's not recommended unless you are using the older versions of WC3, which is more stable.
I think it is unfair to make strange assumptions about Quenching mod having "common bugs" without backing them up with proof. Quenching works fine within the limits Zorrot has set out, and it arguably works better for all unprotected campaigns than any of the older versions, since 1.32 fixed a massive amount of bugs that Blizzard had let accumulate during the process of 1.29-1.31.

The maker of the mod answered this specific question about the Chosen Ones:

1631146895491.png

Rise of the Blood elves is not protected, so it is playable on Quenching, whereas for the time being, protected campaigns are not playable.

Level 1
Rise of the Blood elves is not protected, so it is playable on Quenching, whereas for the time being, protected campaigns are not playable.
ok thank you. I thought it was generally possible because Ravager16829 wrote earlier that:
You'll have to install Quenching Mod so you can play the campaign on Reforged.

Level 4
Does anyone have the Noc'turiah's Tomb theme music in Chapter 2? The music was so beautiful but I couldn't find it anywhere xD

Level 29
why whenever i open it the whole game crushes can sm1 help me plz?
This happens because you are using the latest version of WC3. Currently, the latest versions of WC3 are prone for numerous bugs. If you don't encounter those problems, all you have to do is play the campaign using the version that the author suggested.

Level 5
Hey, can you make the game progress box a little smaller so i can see every statistic. It's kinda hard when i can't see all of it. Don't mind the difficulty, i just tested if the game progress box change.
WC3ScrnShot_012622_230123_01.png

Level 12
hello, i got 2 questions:

1. Is there any command to make the camera stay at a fixed height? because each time i dig the camera resets itself, and having to change the zoom each time after i use dig is really annoying, this camera reset bug seems to happen on version 1.27 only so far from what i tested and this goes into my second question.
Edit: it seems after i take a quest and the cinematic ends, the camera resets then as well... well this is bad.

2. Who knows which war3 version is the best to play this custom campaign on?
From what i tested, versions 1.29 and 1.31 work decent but there are some minor bugs and glitches with those versions.
And now when i tried to use an older version there is this annoying camera reset thing after i use dig which makes me think this version is also not good...

Last edited:
Level 29
hello, i got 2 questions:

1. Is there any command to make the camera stay at a fixed height? because each time i dig the camera resets itself, and having to change the zoom each time after i use dig is really annoying, this camera reset bug seems to happen on version 1.27 only so far from what i tested and this goes into my second question.
Edit: it seems after i take a quest and the cinematic ends, the camera resets then as well... well this is bad.

2. Who knows which war3 version is the best to play this custom campaign on?
From what i tested, versions 1.29 and 1.31 work decent but there are some minor bugs and glitches with those versions.
And now when i tried to use an older version there is this annoying camera reset thing after i use dig which makes me think this version is also not good...
This actually is a Warcraft 3 bug that's relating to the game version, not relating to this campaign bug. I heard that some people encountered this issue beforehand. Basically, when you zoom in during the gameplay, portraits of the entire objects were messed up. I heard that this bug occurs on The Last Guardian and Shadow of the Hatred.

I'm pointing out that not all Warcraft 3 versions higher than 1.26a are bug-free. According to this thread:
Is 1.31.1 still used or should I use the current versions?
Not only the gameplay bug, but the higher system requirements is the absolute problem for your PC. There is a chance you might encounter a random FPS dropping after prolong gameplay.
1.31 is really not recommended because if you attempt to load your previous saves in campaigns, the whole gameplay will get altered because of the broken triggers. Also, exiting the score screen will permanently "lock-up" your game until you restarted the PC (probably because of memory leak).
I usually played this game using 1.29.2 or 1.30.4 and didn't encounter problems with camera height and mini-map.

Level 12
I usually played this game using 1.29.2 or 1.30.4 and didn't encounter problems with camera height and mini-map.
Yea, i played with 1.29 as well until now, but there are still quite a few bugs, for example during the cinematics and after cinematics sometimes the music glitches out and 2 different type of songs can play at the same time, or just random sounds can be heard, also loading from a save can bug out some spells, especially during boss fights. hence why i wondered if there is a version that doesn't have any bugs at all.

Level 29
Yea, i played with 1.29 as well until now, but there are still quite a few bugs, for example during the cinematics and after cinematics sometimes the music glitches out and 2 different type of songs can play at the same time, or just random sounds can be heard, also loading from a save can bug out some spells, especially during boss fights. hence why i wondered if there is a version that doesn't have any bugs at all.
Unfortunately, those bugs were still found on the latest version of WC3 and didn't even fixed.
I heard that in addition to those bugs, the leaderboard (Game Progression) stretching issue also present. This has been confirmed.
According to this post, using the older versions of WC3 (1.26/1.27) might solve all problems relating to this campaign.

Level 12
Unfortunately, those bugs were still found on the latest version of WC3 and didn't even fixed.
I heard that in addition to those bugs, the leaderboard (Game Progression) stretching issue also present. This has been confirmed.
According to this post, using the older versions of WC3 (1.26/1.27) might solve all problems relating to this campaign.
i just finished testing all versions of War3 from 1.24 to 1.28 and the new ones 1.29 , 1.30 and 1.31 and guess what, the camera reset happens on all of them (except the newer versions, but those have already many other glitches as i said), so i am confused now, all this means that the camera reset thing after using dig and finishing a cinematic must be intended then, i don't think is a glitch since is happens on literally every old version.
I don't know why it doesnt happen on the newer versions of war3, is funny cuz the camera not reseting on the newer versions of war3 means that is a glitch (but is a positive one :gg:) unfortunately the newer versions still come with other glitches.

So TL;DR

You can use War3 version 1.27 to play this campaign with the only negative being the camera reseting after each dig and each cinematic
or
You can use the newer versions like 1.29/1.30 to play but it comes with the negative of having even more glitches especially sound type and load type glitches, affecting spells and the gameplay.

So we are in a lose - lose situation... :ogre_rage:

Level 12
After a long time of playing The Chosen Ones i finally managed to finish it and i must say, it is the best custom campaign i've played in my life!

I played using version 1.29, it seems to be the best one, yes there are plenty of bugs and what not, but is still better than the other ones, the biggest factor is of course the fact that you can see more of the game in the newest versions and since the zoom features are bugged this is the only option we have. (by bugged i mean the zoom works at first yes, but after a cinematic or dig, the camera resets and you have to always change the zoom each time that happens, which is horrible and unplayable, also as a benefit for playing on 1.29 you can see the mana bars of the heroes, which is nice).

In total i played the campaign for 10 times kinda, 3 times having to use give ups and 7 times actually finishing the campaign by beating the end game boss on multiple difficulties.

From my own experience i need to give a Huge TIP to everyone who wants to play this as well, Always start with Easy or normal difficulty, don't pick any other harder difficulty like i did, you will end up regreting it! :xxd:

The main reason is the fact that you will have to start over anyway after you complete the story since this is the way the campaign plays, so starting on anything other than easy or normal is suicide, believe me, i started on hardcore and then on hard, and by the time you get to chapter 10 you wish you were dead, the Chapter 10 bosses are no joke! :spell_breaker:

~Bugs i experienced playing the campaign on version 1.29:

- The most obvious and annoying one was the music/sounds glitch, the soundtracks will sometimes stop working, or glitch out like hearing random sounds during cinematics, also during the gameplay the sound can overlap sometimes hearing multiple soundtracks at the same time.

- The camera always resets to the default position after every cinematic and after each time you use dig. (turns out this happens on all versions, the only reason i didn't notice it on the later versions is because of the increased zoom in those versions by default).

- When Galeoth dies he loses hero vision/sight and gets 200 vision only, kinda similar to the vision/sight of a critter, basically he becomes blind. :gg:

- When you summon the boxes in the gladiator arena (Chapter 7) they will forever be stuck there, you can't resummon them outside of the arena, and if you go next chapter the contents of the boxes changes in some weird ways.

- In Chapter 6 the first part of the level with the fire plants, the fire effects are broken and instead of them you can see the beautiful worldedit green and black squares.
Chapter 6 green sqares.png

- Most items that have an ability to use have a weird glitch to them, basically if u try to use the item's ability by clicking on the items, it procs the heroe's ultimate spell instead of the item's spell, it doesn't even matter if the hero doesn't have the ultimate ability learned or not, it will always proc it, there are some times when it doesn't proc for some reason, but most of the times it does and is bad, making the items with special abilities kinda useless.

- Sometimes switching items with the spell from the box to the hero can glitch out and make your items vanish and lose them permanently.

- I noticed this one kinda late but sometimes when your hero is in battle and you select a spell after a few seconds the spell deselects itself and that can be pretty annoying. (for example during a battle you press "E" to select the healing spell and keep the mouse over the hero to be ready to heal him but the spell deselects itself and then you have to press "E" once more, the deselection of the spell can also happen instantly forcing me to spam the hotkey and right click multiple times just to make sure my spell will actually work).

- The Multiboard can glitch out when you equip an item on any hero, but you can easily fix it by just changing the pages with the left and right arrows.

- In Chapter 1 and 8 the sound effects volume is linked to the music soundtrack for some reason, so if you want to stop the music u can't without stopping all the other sound effects as well.

- The "family picture" item doesn't always double the move speed of the hero when used. (most often than not it doesn't, it looks like it procs only when the hero takes dmg).

- The restoration potions from the Restore Panel always show 0 on the amount no matter how many u have.

- In chapter 10 if u skip Iibot's cutscene after u finish the boss then the quest bugs out and Iibot vanishes resulting in not being able to complete the quest anymore.

~Negatives:

- Biggest negative in my opinion is the fact that bosses go invulnerable way too often, started a battle and u don't even have time to use all your spells cuz oh noes the boss started casting a random spell and of course he also went invulnerable.:angry:

90% of bosses always go invulnerable when they cast any spells, they can also cast multiple spells one after the other basically being invulnerable for a very long time while u can just look at them and dodge spells which don't get me wrong, i am aware that is part of the challange but i can't see why would you make the boss go invulnerable as well, in my eyes the battles would be much more interesting if you have to dodge the spells as well as damaging the boss as fast as you can!

It just doesn't make any sense for someone to cast a spell and go invulnerable since usually it should be the other way around, when you cast a spell you are supposed to be more vulnerable since you stay in one place and focus on the cast, imagine a hero like Priestess of the moon from classic war3 casting her ultimate and also becoming invulnerable at the same time, that would be insane right? well that is exactly how most bosses are in this custom campaign :mwahaha: is madness!

This fact doesn't even make the fights harder or more challenging in any way, it just makes them more frustrating to do them since you want to use your spells in nice combos and... what now? oh! look! the boss went invulnerable for the 10th time in the last 30 seconds again, guess my spell went to vain once more... it just feel like im getting punished for using spells and combos. :sad:

- Another Huge negative is about the secrecy of some items, for example lets take galeoth's and Frads' sets, for any set you need 4 items in total, for Phodom and somewhat for Fradz the set items are pretty straight foward and easy to get, but the same can't be said about Galeoth's set items and 1 set item for Fradz, if you were playing the campaign for the first time you will 100% not be able to complete galeoth's and Fradz' sets by the end of the game, since those items are pretty hard to get.

I am talking about the Rune cloak (shop recipe item) and the items you get from the troll quest saga in Chapter 8.

Basically for the cloak, the main problem is the fact that, despite being a set item, similar to the other cloak set item in the shop that is for Phodom, Galeoth's cloak doesn't say anything in the item description in the shop recipe, only after you make the recipe and you get the rune cloak it says that this item is a set item for galeoth, while Phodom's cloak says from the start in the item description on the recipe shop, that it is a set item, this made me completely skip making the rune cloak, since it seemed like a bad item at first, and because of that i couldn't complete galeoth's set by the end of the game, and that felt really bad...

The other 2 items are somehow even worse since they are much harder to get, it is literally a secret, the only way to get those items is by insane luck or by searching for help in a guide on the internet.

One of the items is from Galeoth and is dropped from the blue dragon boss, But to get to this boss you need to have equiped on a hero an item that can detect invisible units AND you have to go at the exact right spot on the map to be able to open up a chain quest of events, and only after finishing this secret chain quest you get galeoth's last item set!
Same thing for Fradz, 1 set item also drops from the troll boss from this weird invisible quest line, it is insane! :razz:

it should not be so hard to get items especially for the main sets of the heroes.

- Even tho all cinematics can be skipped if u press esc in the first 3 seconds before every cinematic, when the cinematic starts then u can't skip it anymore, that is in my opinion a bad thing, maybe some players want to revisit/rewatch a cinematic to get some info but then they want to skip the rest, this way they are always forced to watch the whole cinematic no matter what, which is bad.

The worst part comes at the end cinematics and epilogue, not being able to skip those ones whenever u want can be a problem since they are extremely long.

- About the morality aspect, throughout the game we are given a few choices where we can pick good or bad things to do to some characters and that will either increase or decrease the morality, i assumed this will be an important thing by the end of the campaign but from what i have seen the only difference that morality makes is only at the end cinematic after the final boss battle, with Phodom and his family on the beach, this one little cinematic can be different based on the morality.. but that's it... everything else, every other cinematic and dialogue is the same...:sad:

- The heroes don't have special voice lines, they are given generic classic war3 voice lines, like galeoth having the paladin/uther voice lines which they don't really match, for Phodom and Fradz they kinda match, but still..

- It might take a while to get used to the unique writing font/style of the campaign.

- I have no idea what Master Key is good for despite the fact that some npc say the master key is a very important item to have...

~Positives:

- Tons of spells to choose from, this makes the gameplay more interesting and it also helps with the whole replaying scenario, making the gameplay less stale.

- Heroes can go multiple builds since there are lots of spells to choose from, multiple builds like going full magic dmg builds or full auto attack builds, max hp/regen buids, max physical dmg builds and hybrid builds, that is indeed an amazing thing about this campaign and is also a must thing to have when you have to replay the campaign since things can go stale really fast without having this variation in hero builds with multiple spells to choose from.

- The dialogues in this campaign are just incredible! tons of funny and interesting conversations and information about the world that trully bring the campaign to life, there are a few grammar mistakes here and there but overall is pretty perfect.

My favorite part of the dialogues must be any interactions with Fradz, they are just the best, every time you have Fradz in a cutscene you know you will have a good time. :xxd:

- Tons of mini bosses and bosses to fight and tons of interesting and op items to discover and loot, and i mean tons!

Like hot damn, the variety of items in this custom campaign is insane and on top of that it even has recipies and set items and combinations, simply amazing!

- The character and unit models and their designs are incredible and unique, especially the dragon models, those are truly epic! 🐲

- The story or shall i say stories are incredible as well, so many things going on, lots of rich and interesting lore around the whole universe, it is impossible to not get immersed in the beautiful and magical world of Oelivert!

- The atmosphere in this campaign is exquisite! might be one of the best i have seen, the same thing can be said about the terrain, the world feels and looks alive!

To be honest i could go on and on with the positives but i feel like i am doing a disservice by trying to explain them all, the only way to truly understand the greatness of this campaign is to just go ahead and play it for yourself! :wink:

~Suggestions:

- Magic Orb seems to be too weak overall, even at maxed 10/10 its still kinda bad and that is at chapter 10 where u have items that are already 10 times better, so yea the magic orb needs a buff, i think there should be so that u can get 2 orbs per chapter and increase the max orbs from 10 to 20. (making the largest item set even larger) :gg:

- In the final chapter the fight with the end game bosses Xvareon and Zylcious are the only fights where the boss can steal your items, i feel like there should be some sort of hint in the form of text either from the game or the characters themselves that say something about this fact, like for example:

Galeoth should say something like this when the boss steals some items for the first time: "Watch out! his powers not only can deplete our levels but he can also steal our powerful artefacts, we must end this battle quicky!"

This way the player will be made aware of the fact that the boss can steal your items and is not in fact a bug (this is how i thought it was the first time i fought Xvareon, since no other boss did this before i instantly thought it must have been a glitch, especially since the boss can steal multiple items at a time which is pretty crazy!).

~Random memes:

Soldier: Hi Phodom!

Hi Phodom.png

Xvareon: Do i look like Phodom to you?

Do i look like Phodom to you.png

Xvareon: Powerful indeed!

powerful.png

Yurgimar: Wut lady, i don't even know who you are.

wut lady (chapter 4 bonus pic).png

- My final campaign stats:
My campaign stats.png
Just noticed i got 420 hero deaths.

As a final rating I am willing to give this custom campaign an S Tier with 101 points out of 100! yes! you read that right! despite all the negatives and bugs!

This should be a good example of how amazing this custom campaign is, that it forces me to give such a high score despite all the problems it has, it is legit mind blowing.

Level 2
It is such a shame that, Aero left the project the way it is. I would love to read his promised book about the lore of the map. Although he shared lots of information about the books he planned in campaign webpage, I assume he did not cocnlude it in the end. I searched the internet many times in hopes to find his books but could not. I tried to reach through social media but he has been away for a very long time. I just hope he is living well. If any Finnish friend has any information on him, please share.

Level 37
I'm still alive - must have been a miracle?

News about me here:

Level 29
So is 1.27 the best version to play this in for little bugs? Been wanting to finish this campaign recently so I'm looking for the best way to play it. Last time I played, I reached about chapter 7 I think.
Check numerous posts above, preferably Blasterixx's one. Not all versions of Warcraft 3 are bug-free for this campaign, including the camera reset bug and weird leaderboard (Game Progression).

Level 2
i have a problem where my hero uses the same spell when i use item or any spell chosen. they all have the same mana cost too. tried using the champion thing but it popped my aoe spell at the same time

Level 4
Will this ever be playable on Reforged? This would be spectacular with the Quenching Mod on
I believe not, since Aeroblyctos has no intention of updating this project. So unless some talented creator decided to remake the campaign with the author's permission, there're zero chances that would happen lol ;)

Level 1
Is this the most up to date version? Does it work with Wc3 Reforge (even if I only use the classic settings)? Just starting the game and I'm already experiencing too many bugs (Aura of fire doesn't work and/or goes away after using meditation, loading a save file removes most of my hero's abilities, ect.). Seems like a great custom campaign with a lot of effort put in so I'm sad I can't indulge :\

Level 29
Is this the most up to date version? Does it work with Wc3 Reforge (even if I only use the classic settings)? Just starting the game and I'm already experiencing too many bugs (Aura of fire doesn't work and/or goes away after using meditation, loading a save file removes most of my hero's abilities, ect.). Seems like a great custom campaign with a lot of effort put in so I'm sad I can't indulge :\
This campaign seems to be outdated due to the personal reasons. The recommended version is 1.27b, but know that, you might still run into numerous issues (camera reset and leaderboard).

Level 5
Hands down one of the best custom campaigns for Warcraft 3. Though I must say, that's a huge amount of time needed to grind, steal, and dig for those mythic and legendary items. Plus the stress after the character dies in battle. And some other things that frustrates me.
Recommended!

Level 2
Hello, I'm playing on Reforged and I very much enjoyed the 1st map. Unfortunately, after completing the 1st map as soon as I finish the 3 questions and receive the notification that I don't have enough game points to see the cinematic the game freezes. I tried replaying from the start (3 times) and also reinstalled the file (2 times) and it always does that. Can someone recommend a solution to this issue?

Many thanks