• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen One

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Aeroblyctos
This is my first GOOD map so don't please don't judge me.

Keywords:
First Map,
Contents

The Chosen One (Map)

Reviews
11:37, 23rd Oct 2008 Septimus: Resources rejected due to the poor quality. But the main reason of it's rejection is due to the bugged triggering. I suggest you to go and read the mapping tutorial at our forum and upload it to map development...

M

11:37, 23rd Oct 2008
Septimus: Resources rejected due to the poor quality. But the main reason of it's rejection is due to the bugged triggering.

I suggest you to go and read the mapping tutorial at our forum and upload it to map development section for more feedback before you upload it to map section.

Level 37
You have almost same name as my project. :D

That's a plus I have to say. But as we all can see, you are pretty new to world editor. I think you should work a little bit longer with the world editor before releasing actually anything to internet. I don't want to be rude, but try for example some other maps first, gather some great ideas and start to make something really new and great. I hope I can see something awesome in future from you.

Level 2
You have almost same name as my project. :D

That's a plus I have to say. But as we all can see, you are pretty new to world editor. I think you should work a little bit longer with the world editor before releasing actually anything to internet. I don't want to be rude, but try for example some other maps first, gather some great ideas and start to make something really new and great. I hope I can see something awesome in future from you.

Thank you I am very new to map making and have been very limited to my map making time since recent parent divorce but I am going to make a really good one.