1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tfk

Submitted by jxtranghero
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
21:49, 22nd Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Approved StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.
  1. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    You're definitely right mr. xorkatoss, thanks I'll find way going down to the earth...

EDIT:

Mentioning about the (negative) effects of skill such as stun.

Each bosses has a 50% chances to immune against stun,frost,poison,etc.. or others
    negatives buffs.

I will next make a guide for this status effects in the game next version, thanks for help.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  2. Bro

Bro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, i didnt lag at start, only after some time playing, and even my friend's computer that is WAY better than mine started to have some serious low fps problem.

The map is really beautiful, and I really want to play it.

Edit:

Tried to load my character, was level 6, he came back to level 1 with only 1 potion and no equips.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  3. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    EDIT:

We shuffle GODEGEN* every updates, it means saved character from the past version doesn't work in any previous or current map, for a reason that the current list of "heroes,items,NPC,etc..." is not full yet complete.

*save and load system

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  4. Bro

Bro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea, I tried to load from 1.7 and became a level 5 oracle.

Then I tried to load my new character level 6 and became a level 1 with no itens.
    I'll try again, then i'll post results.

5. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't worry next time I will send* you're saved character in return...

*later

6. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hahah nice mate.Your alive.I started thinking the worst scenarios :/ just joking <3
    Well the update is good i didnt see any bugs or other's bad stuff i srsly didnt expirience any lagg.Well i did in the 1.5 ver in after loading was complete but that's all.
    Rogue ftw :D i dont want to lvl for now untill stable version xD or atleast a non beta version :p everything is going great.Peace out from Burke. :D

P.S. Sorry for bad english :/

7. Bro

Bro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dont worry, Its a low level character anyway.
    I'm searching for bugs and stuff like that.

@Burke
    Yeah, maybe some computers wont suffer from low fps, but a good map must be always "clean" and playable, no matter how much your computer suck. (At least most of 'em)

8. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
  9. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    You were two are right, thanks for you're help. I wish I could make a serious updates this time now. Cause every time I try to concentrate in editing maps, my friends always discouraging me and they laugh me for what I'm doing, they provoking me to played DOTA instead of doing this.

10. dragoon431

dragoon431

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude these are rocking screenshots

11. krustnik

krustnik

Resources:
    Resources:
    U've done great job so far. Pls dont waste ur time with dota oO... just jokin
    btw ive noticed couple of nice bugs. first one is after savin on ver. 1.8 and load without any equipment (not so worried bout it). 2nd bug is when u go to change ur class from trainee to warrior or etc. u got disconnected :S i wanted to try 2nd class change but got DC-ed. I hope you will fix it on the next version and also will add the oracle and ranger. Thats for now waiting for the next update to test and hope soon for full version or atleast not so buggy :)

BR

Edit: could you add more info about the quests and etc. for example. "find the golden bug"

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  12. Bro

Bro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude, you have one of the most beautiful maps I've ever seen.
    Dont get discouraged cause some "friends" do that, and for start, if they were really your friends, they would be supporting you.

So yeah, again, keep working on pearlacia!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  13. krustnik

krustnik

Resources:
    Resources:
    Indeed. Thumbs up!

BR

14. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks sir, I feel like to be more courageous now.

15. 3LF

3LF

Resources:
    Resources:
    There's a pretty long time between starting a new character and getting a "real" class now...

16. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that this map is amazing.First of all this is an amzing ORPG and no ORPG haz good system's ingame like this one.And the story is great so far, so when an out of beta comes out, you can bet that i will the first to ding up in this map, also max lvl so far is lvl 20 i see, it would be great if it could be maxed to 35 or 45 or i dont know 20 lvl is small.
    I know that it doesnt matter's that much right know mate, but it will later :p
    And i am a FAN from day one BIATCH ! So keep up this work.
    You can play DOTA with friend's and do the map, but if you can fokus on the map itself it would be great.
    And one more stupid question...
    WHAT THEE FUCK IS -n FUNCCTION IN THIS MAP !!!! and also protect the damn map <3

P.S. Sorry for bad ENGLISH ! i <3 caps :)

17. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah you're right!
    "-n" FUNCTION is from CODEGEN in able to load your character with same name* used. I don't known what happen to the trigger every time I tried to change name(Player Name) in the game it doesn't work. Don't worry I'll ask assistant from the original CODEGEN creator to fix this.

*I think loaded character doesn't work with other used name.

18. thekebecer

thekebecer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Fixe the Attack Button Disabled Icon...for my opinion it's a major lack of quality, for the rest it's look good.

19. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
    What about item's?

20. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    More items added after completing all side and main quest...

Edit:

Now complete all main regions... in Pearlacia