1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tfk

Submitted by jxtranghero
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
21:49, 22nd Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Approved StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.
  1. Stormage

Stormage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very amazing map. I like how detailed the terrain is, Nice use of models. Gameplay's amazing! +rep and voting a 5/5.

2. Bro

Bro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Instead of adding new things (It is good!), maybe you could fix bugs, fix leaks and stuff like that on your map before adding new content.

Making it stable will attract a lot more people and will help you whenever you want to add new things.

3. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree with "Bro".I just asked what items are available and do you need any help. :)

4. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not good with triggers but I'm confident to present this very fixed and stable maps later...

5. danmolino

danmolino

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map is freakishly cool i cant stop playing it mwahahahahah

6. BloodFeather

BloodFeather

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome screenshots but for me its not that great.
    6/10

7. Xilent

Xilent

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome map! but i got lagged sooo much i couldnt move :( we had a full house that time it was everyones 1st time then i lagged some other players too i was so llag that we decided to quit ( i was the host so everyone quit lol) one problem how do we save? i keep on typing -save but it wont save :( But we all loved the game! soo ah is it possible to fix the lag and my save problem ty ^_^:ogre_haosis:

8. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well i think that spellbooks are just fine.Indeed it is a little tricky to menage but that is what i think thats separetes a newbie from a veteran. :) Peace!

9. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dont Hurry, Dota is developing 6 years constantly and it is every time better and better, so take your time it is the best option.

10. Symon

Symon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ähm.. Not realy good map. Good terrain and things but the gameplay it bad... Boring! ._.
    I just ran around with my friend, killed some creeps and searched for the spiders to finish the first quest, but the only thing that we found was... terrain. After about 10 or 15 minutes we stopped playing. You realy should work on better gameplay. It's boring.

11. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah and also what happened to spell books? -.-'

And terrain looks better in previous version MUCH MUCH BETTER !

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  12. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    You're advice is the best option for me now...

13. BloodFeather

BloodFeather

Resources:
    Resources:
    where can i change my job????

14. TheKurt009

TheKurt009

Resources:
    Resources:
    think you can add more AIs?
    like the traveling merchant?

15. danmolino

danmolino

Resources:
    Resources:
    how to save in this map? -save?

16. BloodFeather

BloodFeather

Resources:
    Resources:
    save system still doesn't work right??

17. ZapperGhandi

ZapperGhandi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Two suggestions
    1. Please make the questing / storyline a bit more interesting

Atm all the quests I've encountered are of the "Go kill X mobs, return to Y for reward"
    of the BAD MMO type way (read WoW).

Suggestion: You seem to have put a lot of effort in the terrain, make use of it during your quests - invite the players to new areas with your quests, allow players to feel they make an impact when they chose or not chose to do your quests.

2. Several heroes have the same / very similar skills

Don't get me wrong, you have implemented interesting customized skills / abilities.... but atm there does not seem to be much difference between some of the current heroes.

Suggestion: Make the skills more uniqe by removing "duplicate" heroes. Keep the number of heroes but add more and different skills, so that the playstyle of every hero is unique.

18. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    @BloodFeather
    Save/Load is working...
    @ZapperGhandi
    That's a good point of view, thanks for suggestions. Actually current available "Side" quest is a part of "Main" quest a bit and we will still working...
    Branching heroes is part of the storyline in Pearl, and yet we have "Solo class" to introduce before any proceeding.
    Adding more skills is ideal, perhaps, seen we have three stages of each class we can't add more skill yet.

"Thanks for bringing the frozen will into a burning keep of fire." -jx

19. BloodFeather

BloodFeather

Resources:
    Resources:
    then how can i save it?????
    i played it with my brother but it says Disable save load ..... something like that

20. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    "- save" and "- load" is disable in single player.
    It means you need at least 2 or more players to enable "- save" and "- load"