• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
03:29, 13th Mar 2014 Orcnet: The game is hilarious and gives enough replay value, because of its similarity to the game 'Sim City' and how you rely more on your buildings' status queue and duration over time. However Disbtn is missing to imported...

M

03:29, 13th Mar 2014
Orcnet: The game is hilarious and gives enough replay value, because of its similarity to the game 'Sim City' and how you rely more on your buildings' status queue and duration over time. However Disbtn is missing to imported Icons should you least give them proper pathing, and I suggest adding players on the map it could increase the gameplay.

StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.

Very cool game concept !!!! I love that you put some Philippine Stuff there, Like Tricycle !!! You need to improve this more to become the good game for everyone, Try to enhance the terrain like changing the ashen tree into another HQ tree model to become fitted to each other and also you might change the tileset, ashen tiles are not good for making a city , Stryderzero has many good tileset . You can download his tiles here .

I played this and the residential area became squatter hahaha I'm enjoyed with the gangster fighting to each other . I feel that I am the one who belong on the gang ! COOL !!!!!!!

Level 22
It's interesting to build cities in an uncharted forest and various building you get are randomized. However, the builder is vulnerable and if my builder is gone, then I will not able to build roads or demolish buildings. Also, fix the DISBTN icons and maybe add a demolish ability to every buildings. Overall, this is a good map 4/5

Level 22
Hmm... Public Services and Demand Buildings still cannot be demolished!
Questions and Suggestions:
1)How to get the university, church, plaza, etc. building (as mentioned by you before)?
2)Can you make a custom Job system that can surpass over the "300 job limit"? (Like the power consumption system)
3)Multiplayer mode possible? (With own territories and trading gold feature)
4)Are custom modes and pre-map settings possible? (Starting gold, mode, etc.):goblin_wtf:
5)Why there are always angry and demanding citizens, even I have 100 score, built all demand buildings and build statues around the town hall?:vw_wtf:
6)The green icons! (DISBTN icons):goblin_jawdrop:
7)Credits (Where the hell you get those buildings?! I agree with HellMaster)
8)I suggest you add preview minimaps (not an ugly green picture that's as green as those green icons!)

Level 13
Hmm... Public Services and Demand Buildings still cannot be demolished!
Questions and Suggestions:
1)How to get the university, church, plaza, etc. building (as mentioned by you before)?
2)Can you make a custom Job system that can surpass over the "300 job limit"? (Like the power consumption system)
3)Multiplayer mode possible? (With own territories and trading gold feature)
4)Are custom modes and pre-map settings possible? (Starting gold, mode, etc.):goblin_wtf:
5)Why there are always angry and demanding citizens, even I have 100 score, built all demand buildings and build statues around the town hall?:vw_wtf:
6)The green icons! (DISBTN icons):goblin_jawdrop:
7)Credits (Where the hell you get those buildings?! I agree with HellMaster)
8)I suggest you add preview minimaps (not an ugly green picture that's as green as those green icons!)

All Suggestions has been noted :thumbs_up:

Level 13
Can't multiplayer, all player are in one team :I

Oops sry i forgot to add enemy:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

Already fixed thx for the info. +rep

-------------------------------------------------------------
What next in SimUrbanCity v.0.0.4?
Next version sub titled "Capitalism"
new pre-map settings(P1 control)
Add new Government Building such: Dept of
-Transportation +alternate transport
-Education +schools
-Finance +banks
-Utilities +dump-site recycle center etc
-Trade +trade center
-Tourist +parks
-Justice +court
-Labor +insurance
-Safety +hospital
@----------------(END OF MESSAGE)-----------------@

Last edited:
Level 2
Tried the map. Looks nice but it's definitely a beta version.

Suggestions:
  • A little guide in Quests would go a looong way. {Still have no idea how the mana is regenerated for different builders} A tutorial at the start maybe? which can be skipped ofcourse
  • I'd say roads need a major rework they don't really take up space properly and I'd say there has to be a better way of doing them.
  • If a player goes bankrupt they shouldn't be kicked. Maybe let other cities save them? like loan? or at least let them watch how others play?
    Maybe adding something like a Trade center which you can build would enable you to trade with other players? Like sell excess energy etc..
  • It would probably be hard to make. But making thing like the garbage disposal automatic would really help. Since garbage appears every few seconds.. Unless that was meant to be longer..
  • Fix arrow keys... cant move with them since they just break the camera...
  • Make destroying buildings easy.. some of them can be destroyed some cant... if you build the wrong one its really hard..
  • Putting all of the Builders into one would also help.. then making Q W E R T or something to pick different ones
  • The exclamation marks are nice at first with zoom and showing what they need. But it gets really annoying after the first 3 times..
  • The info from the town hall should be placed at the top right corner all the time... maybe show less info until a town hall is built?
  • Giving some goals to the map would also make it more meaningful... like Achieve 1000 citizens... etc...
  • I know you are trying to make the map more realistic with the models but if you have a chance take a look at Heroes and Empires empire building.. It has some refinement which makes it playable properly
Hope you'll have a chance to try and fix these. I'll post any ideas i might get later and I'm looking forward to the next version

Level 5
[*]A little guide in Quests would go a looong way. {Still have no idea how the mana is regenerated for different builders} A tutorial at the start maybe? which can be skipped ofcourse

This.
I think this one is pretty much important, because the difference between Warcraft 3 and SimCity.