• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ofel and Magnet199
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
22:44, 24th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.

M

22:44, 24th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Comment

StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.

Level 6
give proper credits :S
downloading and testing now, will give full feedback (game play, terrain, NOT TRIGGERS)

EDIT: OK, tested here is what i got:

The bad stuff:
- the kodo something like that his name, he has a move with hot-key "Q", its good, but why when i use it im in the their base??? its like he flies to there.....??? huh
- items shops whatever they are :S, i cant buy from them what the? i go near them, they say Requires Nearby Unit. Well i am there :S
- some of the enemy units terrain is kind of walk-through
- the skills wont lvl up :O..............:(

The good stuff:
- idea nice
- terrain i liked it
- the heroes are nice i guess
- the town spawn yes/no great idea

Suggestions:
- new heroes
- new "working" items
- lvl-up skills :S

Map is nice with full house, keep working on it, will turn out great ;)
(i might didn't get some stuff, but that doesn't mean its a bad map)
Map is great:
Rate:3/5
Rep: 1+

Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Level 30
Map Review

dude! sorry for the late reply, here it goes

DER1.5dAI
General:

Originality-[5]
Difficulty-[5]
Gameplay-[5]
Triggering-[5]

Game Cosmetics:

Terraining-[5]
Synergy-[5]

Bugs-see information from below

Map Score Overall-[30]

[+] signs means there is something good within your work, this won't be part of the grading since this is just a good comment saying you made a good job
[-] signs means you must make something better or maybe an improvement of that part of your work
[bugs] won't deduct your score, however, will only show you some mishaps and low managing of some triggers,terrains,units etc.

Originality [5/5]
Note:
[+] your originality impress me because I found no copycats or any taken concepts in your map, a good boon to start for my review
Difficulty [3/5]
Note:
[-] The game's difficulty is not that bad, although I find something that is really hard in the game, the Druid of the Talon and the Banshee (Mangkukulam translated as Witch) had those w3 annoying debuffs during my observing, before the duration seconds of the first wave is already gone, the next wave will do it again and a loop will take over, try removing the wave's range units abilities so that players can have an easy time earning money and gaining level.
[-] The Bosses of the game are great, no bugs found for now but I found something that looks awkward, the enemy bosses has items? I mean that's a good originality for it but I could make a suggestion, simply just make those items inside of the hero into passive ones so it will look cooler than sporting them with those awesome core items.
Gameplay [5/5]
Note:
[+] I like your game so much that I approved this to be perfect! cool styles, impressive details, its really good. and I hope you can make more better changes for your next updates.
Triggering [4.5/5]
Note:
[+] Your triggering is great, kinda advance to me but still its outrageously cool! although I found some bugs during my observations, which I will explain it to the "Bugs" corner.

Terraining [4/5]
Note:
[+] Your terrain is brilliant! I like the dark landscape like theme for warcraft's new design, although I see some really wierd fixings inside the game, here are some of it:

wc3scrnshot022411110021.jpg

the red fog like effect for your map looks strange, its looks like blood rather than lava or the earth's fiery core, try making it better for a good change

Synergy [4/5]
Note:
[+] The heroes are outstanding!, Item Ideas are great and the quests! man! that makes your map boredom-free and challenging in both ways, and all in all I like what you made, especially the Wanderer that I adored so much, here are some cool flicks:

wc3scrnshot022411111122.jpg

add more abilities for this brute since he still lacks more abilities but I like that concept you made for that guy, just keep up your good work

Some bugs I found during my in-game reviews:

wc3scrnshot022411182430.jpg

when my hero dies in combat, you made a dialog that indicates where you want to respawn, its either inside the shop room, or near the ressurection stones, but there is a bug, when I choose "No" for an answer, I return back to the shop room, try fixing it dude, I've experienced it maybe 5 times. but since your map is still ongoing, you can do some good triggering for this.

wc3scrnshot022411110935.jpg

another bug I found, when I activate the Wanderer's only active skill, he jumps for the kill right? but when I did it many times, he suddenly appears in the north-eastern side of the map, what went wrong? try checking him for a while, if you do see its bug, make a good change for it pronto! because I'm totally digging this hero! :thumbs_up:

Total Score [25.5/30]

that's all dude, hope you like my review, all I can say is your map is explendid! I'll wait for the next changes of your map, and tell me for the releases so I can play it again LOL! then again, good work you made for the map

happy map-making!

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Interesting gameplay
- Good terrain
- Has a quest menu
- Displays various game information

Negative features:

- Lacks more heroes
- This type of map could also use better spells

Additional Information / Conclusion:

The map is doing good progress, it could though have more heroes and better spells. Good Luck.

Rating: 4/5
Vote for:
Approved

Level 1
The thing about the end boss the drakera, at 1 point he spawn hellhounds and become invulnerable and when we kill the hellhounds they just respawning and the boss remains invulnerable is this intentional or a bug?

Level 2
i tried this map in single player using the avenger hero (yea sorry i had to use cheats 2 check it better).its really great map.i killed the skeleton boss and figured out i should destroy these towers next to him inorder to reach the boss.i liked the attack animation of the skeleton boss and the idea of the avenger where he gets mana by attacking and the charge skill however its hard to control where to charge to so i hope u can make the skill abit easier 2 use(making it same as flame strike skill style for example).The terrain is awesome and the variety of creeps and bosses makes game more fun as u put many creeps of various races(nightelves orcs undead demons).All in all its great map.i will try 2 play it with some friends later.i rate it 5/5 +1 rep.keep the good work