• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
17:06, 13th Sep 2014 Orcnet: The only problems I got from this map is when I die from a fight, it would nice if you can add a resurrection stone like trigger to access your death point from a nearby npc town or near a grind region. The...
Level 14
Great update but the Chaser I Quest and others quests have a problem
It's wasn't about its tooltips and others.
It's was something wrong from its trigger.
When I click Chaser I Quest or other quests that I had its requirement or between it requirement, nothing happen. :goblin_cry:
I guess this is a bug.

Level 2
Sorry I have to re-upload the map v1.3.0c fixing some minor issue.

-thx

thanks bro for update.. :ogre_haosis:

now when load my game not drop anything again. :thumbs_up:
my card still remain 2, from latest map i have 4 card, poring, willow, stag, and scorpion. but this i have 131 elder willow card. hahaha
when i try to drop and take again, it became 1 card. not 131.
now i try load from new map it all fixed. thanks bro

some effect from card not right.
- stag card give int 25 & 200 max MP >>> equiped give int 30 & 150 max MP
- elder willow give 5 int & 25 max MP >>> equiped give int 5 & 50 max MP
- scorpion give str & agi but i forgot how many ++
and other card not correct too.

usage aura skill bash swordman is +1, but there spelled -3 aura

can boss dungeon and other boss spawn again? how long?
i hope it respawn under 5 minutes.. hehe

i can't sell anything to npc. i hope can sell something cos i need money to buy pot

Last edited:
Level 13
thanks bro for update.. :ogre_haosis:

now when load my game not drop anything again. :thumbs_up:
my card still remain 2, from latest map i have 4 card, poring, willow, stag, and scorpion. but this i have 131 elder willow card. hahaha
when i try to drop and take again, it became 1 card. not 131.
now i try load from new map it all fixed. thanks bro

some effect from card not right.
- stag card give int 25 & 200 max MP >>> equiped give int 30 & 150 max MP
- elder willow give 5 int & 25 max MP >>> equiped give int 5 & 50 max MP
- scorpion give str & agi but i forgot how many ++
and other card not correct too.

usage aura skill bash swordman is +1, but there spelled -3 aura

can boss dungeon and other boss spawn again? how long?
i hope it respawn under 5 minutes.. hehe

i can't sell anything to npc. i hope can sell something cos i need money to buy pot

-Card effect is bug?
-Aura Bash bug?
I should fix that by next version
Boss(dungeon) spawn if no player left inside the dungeon
Mini Bosss(field) dont spawn, ill fix that next time
-No loots to sell?
Next version maybe

Level 2
-Card effect is bug?
-Aura Bash bug?
I should fix that by next version
Boss(dungeon) spawn if no player left inside the dungeon
Mini Bosss(field) dont spawn, ill fix that next time
-No loots to sell?
Next version maybe

card effect is bug. when i used equip, my stats decrease. i have to unequip then equiped again.
yea that written -3 aura, but when i used +1 aura. not -3
i can't sell anything..
thanks.. i hope this map can finished. cos many map maker RO not upudate again.

can i have other pet and evolve it? or get eggs like RO1?

forgot something, when i change job shortcut f1 (hero) change to f2, and bag f1 change to f1. i should load game to make it normal.
and can you remake shortcut skill job2 to "F" or "G" easy use? if "Z" not simple

i found bug again at collector quest izulde, i can't finished 5 purple pot.it written 0/5. i have try like blue and red pot, but stil not finished.

Last edited:
Level 3
many cards who give str and maxhp or int and maxmp or int and manareg, the maxhp/maxmp/manareg doesnt work.

the thief is bugged, if u try to use his "T", it activates his "E" skill, means his skill isnt able to be used if u learned his "E" skill.

the job changes should have different spells, specially the wizard(Elite Magician/Elite sorcerer), they both have the same buff and the same firerain.

the wizards firerain is useless, its good that it makes 1000% int against 10 targets, but since its a channeled skill, it gives a huge disadvantage, since normal spellcast+thunderstorm does way more.

dont give heroes after a jobchange a skillbook with their old skills, because u have to swap constantly between heros normal spells, heroes skill book spells and bagpack for pots, plz remove the skillbook and make the new aquired skills stronger/better.

Level 13
many cards who give str and maxhp or int and maxmp or int and manareg, the maxhp/maxmp/manareg doesnt work.

the thief is bugged, if u try to use his "T", it activates his "E" skill, means his skill isnt able to be used if u learned his "E" skill.

the job changes should have different spells, specially the wizard(Elite Magician/Elite sorcerer), they both have the same buff and the same firerain.

the wizards firerain is useless, its good that it makes 1000% int against 10 targets, but since its a channeled skill, it gives a huge disadvantage, since normal spellcast+thunderstorm does way more.

dont give heroes after a jobchange a skillbook with their old skills, because u have to swap constantly between heros normal spells, heroes skill book spells and bagpack for pots, plz remove the skillbook and make the new aquired skills stronger/better.
thanks for the comment :thumbs_up:
-i found out that if u equip card with the same stats it bug, working on that later.
-i found out that thief T and E skills is the same origin default skills, so it bug.
-in terms of skills book after changing jobs (sage and priest skills is not available)
-i cant be removed simple in real RO2 most advance class can use their 1st class skills.

Level 3
-in terms of skills book after changing jobs (sage and priest skills is not available)
-i cant be removed simple in real RO2 most advance class can use their 1st class skills.

then at least let the new skills appear in the skill book too, because swapping every time is annoying

Level 6
Let's modify War3map misc [.txt] or however it is named :) and levelup within a second :D |
______________________________________________________________________________|

I have spoted this, don't know in what version it was, but after choosing a class @lv20 and save the new class, I am unable to load the old one [2b more specific, Rogue(or thief) > Into Assassin, then re-load the Rogue and choose the other class], even tried that in a new hosted game].

___TIP___

Make it "a bit" easier to level up. (curr. In solo-mode).

___NEW STUFF___

Add basic shops with items suitable for each class. (Gold Req. ones, not Raid points).

Boost the Adv. class' atk speed (Assassin)

___
That's all for now.

Regards, xXx.