• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
20:16, 26th Apr 2013 Orcnet: what a gorgeous map and lovely game, so lovely it sinks directly in my childhood, although you need to give more info about the gameplay, changelogs, updates, and credits, any else map is fine and very good (...
Level 1
Nice updates, so many things changed :D I like new music and new dungeon system :p So many bug have fixed and some still available and new bugs :D

1. I still get crash game when i starting arena, red- blue team, siege war ( some heroes cause it or something i don't know )

2.Ice golem dungeon bug, mobs keep spawn crazy.

3.I don't know how can i call or make the dark loki appear but last time i saw it was here:
Ra.png.html

4.The unbalance of priest skill: Rauda Ramus cause mobs/ boss get silence or something i don't know, its cause all boss / mobs can't do anything, only run and run. This skill too unbalance because the silence time too long, the cd is too short, so the priest can solo all the boss in this game :(

5.Game should have some tips at F9 like some intro about this game,the command: -cam0-2, dungeon, the goal,...

Level 13
1. I still get crash game when i starting arena, red- blue team, siege war ( some heroes cause it or something i don't know )

@Still mechanic cause the fatal error when hovering, right now Im focusing the alternate skills

2.Ice golem dungeon bug, mobs keep spawn crazy.

@Yay that annoying

3.I don't know how can i call or make the dark loki appear but last time i saw it was here:

@Because dark loki instantly teleported randomly when no player/heroes around him

4.The unbalance of priest skill: Rauda Ramus cause mobs/ boss get silence or something i don't know, its cause all boss / mobs can't do anything, only run and run. This skill too unbalance because the silence time too long, the cd is too short, so the priest can solo all the boss in this game :(

@Fine, next version heroes should not be affected with silent

5.Game should have some tips at F9 like some intro about this game,the command: -cam0-2, dungeon, the goal,.

@I rarely forgot every time I patch new version, lol :ogre_haosis:

Level 1
Some bug in last ver still happen: Some mobs use single target skill cause drop novice box ( if inventory is full), advance field manual get only 1 each time if i have manual in my inventory :p
Lava cave dungeon ( big fire giant ): there is no bridge in first stage, so i can't pass to next way to the boss.
Fury monk skill bug: cause 250% str damage to nearly enermy but it doesn't , it only buff 200% damage, this skill lv 3 to 5 also not increase the buff damage.
Endless tower can do only 1 times each game if i out the endless tower during run at any floor( by npc), next time join mobs will not spawn , can't move out.
The red- blue team still bug :( The lose team will not spawn back if they lost the first match, and i keep lose hero badge base on win team heroes alive x 10 ( lose 110 hero badge each match) :(

Last edited:
Level 28
Hey there ppl, I just tried this, I'm a level 1 novice just started; where can I find any quests? I don't get it....

Read this

Game Description:

The game-play is very simple as much like the origin Ragnarok, from novice to advance class you have to grind and none stop boss hunting, some unique item(s) specializing classes skills and improve the effect of it. Classes or Job's available from 1st, 2nd and to alternate only.* The very exciting about this map is, it is contain mixed events and all player an authority to trigger such all existing events in game. Notice that events can be only activate once the player reach maximum level 99,* its pushing players to keep up in the game longer.

*at the current version

EDIT:

Any chance you can make a command where you can ping a city/dungeon?

e.g.

-prontera = ping the prot city
-pay_d = ping the payon dungeon

?

I'd been playing ragna for years and know all the places but its hard to pinpoint dungeons and cities on War3's minimap.

Oh it will be nice if you can put it on the Info Tab if you decided to do it.

I hate using the warp since I used to walk my way on every cities and dungeons on Ragna.

Last edited:
Level 1
awakening potion only add 10 stat?

it say 25

and the duration of another pot that add 50 stat

not 60

Last edited:
Level 1
My view on this game(and bugs)

Ok so I been playing this game for about 15 hours (not straight) but all I keep finding are a bunch of bugs and if I repeat any bugs that you know of just disregard. By the way I love the map gorgeous terrain and nice hero system.

-Endless Tower
When I do the endless tower on multiplayer with other players, the other players that are not in the tower tend to get the mobs that I face outside of the tower. For an example I fight the toads and outside of Prontera there will be a bunch of frogs just hopping around waiting to be killed.

-Passives!
When I was the swordsman and the knight/paladin, the passives do not work, Paladins health boost does not boost up to 1000 extra hp it only ups to 200 extra hp. Swordsman Bash does not even activate at all when it even says it is suppose to activate 50% of the time.

Anyways I am enjoying the game so far (lvl 146 Ranger)

If you want me to go more in depth about the bugs and kinda show you where I get them I'll be more then glad to help ya out in game or whatever. This game got protential.

Level 13
Ok so I been playing this game for about 15 hours (not straight) but all I keep finding are a bunch of bugs and if I repeat any bugs that you know of just disregard. By the way I love the map gorgeous terrain and nice hero system.

-Endless Tower
When I do the endless tower on multiplayer with other players, the other players that are not in the tower tend to get the mobs that I face outside of the tower. For an example I fight the toads and outside of Prontera there will be a bunch of frogs just hopping around waiting to be killed.

-Passives!
When I was the swordsman and the knight/paladin, the passives do not work, Paladins health boost does not boost up to 1000 extra hp it only ups to 200 extra hp. Swordsman Bash does not even activate at all when it even says it is suppose to activate 50% of the time.

Anyways I am enjoying the game so far (lvl 146 Ranger)

If you want me to go more in depth about the bugs and kinda show you where I get them I'll be more then glad to help ya out in game or whatever. This game got protential.

EDIT:

thanks for info...

All yah bug noted has already been fixed...

waiting for more bugs before major updates...

Level 6
why make a map that's so amazing with so many systems,items and story but force players for fixed camera?I really can't understand the thinking behind it.I forced myself to play this map just because it's amazing but the camera really turned me off.Me and many of my friends won't play until this is fixed.Otherwhise it's a great map!The only problem(besides the mentioned bugs)is the inventory.I need some sort of orb that follows me arround,it would make things easier.Hope you fix the damned camera!
Anyway,playd all of your maps and you have done a great job! to bad I wasn't able to enjoy this one to much though...

Level 1
why make a map that's so amazing with so many systems,items and story but force players for fixed camera?I really can't understand the thinking behind it.I forced myself to play this map just because it's amazing but the camera really turned me off.Me and many of my friends won't play until this is fixed.Otherwhise it's a great map!The only problem(besides the mentioned bugs)is the inventory.I need some sort of orb that follows me arround,it would make things easier.Hope you fix the damned camera!
Anyway,playd all of your maps and you have done a great job! to bad I wasn't able to enjoy this one to much though...

Use the command -cam0 to switch to the classical camera view but however I did find out that there are people I play with (and I experienced this myself) that the command doesn't even work, -cam0 -cam1 -cam2 won't work after that, I'm not sure if it only works for certain player colors or it just decides to not work after a while. As soon as you make a different game it tends to work.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi!
I registered just to ask how to fix an error. I've been playing this map for 24 hrs ( not straight ). When I reached lvl 40 or above with my gunslinger and tried to save the game it would show an error it says that there is not enough space to save the file :goblin_jawdrop: . Can you please help me solve this? :vw_sad:
I'm exploring the map before playing it with my cousins.

Level 8
i hope you still updating this map,

i found some bug at lastest version (1.0.6)

1.Massive spawn ice titan in ice cave
2.Event red team and blue team battle ground (i not too remember that reward 10 medal) if i won that event,the medal is not added to my medal but my medal amount become 10 (you maybe not make it add but set the lumber )
3.i play using archer last job , when my hero die and i chose spawn in town , but i spawn where i died and when it happen again , i chose respawn in town but still spawn in there.
4.Many of the dungeon i don't know how to complete it to get the reward,
Like ice cave ,i can't enter second floor and lava cave so hard because the bridge is hidden and we need some ppl to pull up the bridge.
5.Massive lag when siege war,maybe you spawn so many Heroes there,maybe
5 minute after siege war active the game will fatal error , so lag.

6.When entering endless tower,i still reach 4th floor but , they said the endless tower already
deactivated , and i still inside the tower, we can't go out.maybe you better doesn't need to make player to go to initial spot when all monster in the current level is killed.just spawn portal to the next level in the last level.

but at all your map still good,by the way i want to ask , why the card can't be putted in equip and the card it self already give effect like item..?

i have suggestion to you , sorry if my english not to good.
i am also map maker , so i can help you a bit if you want,

1.This map will not be fun if we just have 6 inventory,6 is enough for weapon and armor , but for potion,awakening,book that give bonus exp,newbie box,
so better u change the function of patrol to become switch inventory , so there is 2 bag (each 6 slot) just for carry potion in secondary bag

2.so many charged item not stacked when there is two same type item in the bag,maybe you must make trigger to make same item in inventory gathered become 1 and its charged is counted .

3.Add NPC Buffer in town if you can , haha, so sad walking if we don't have increase agi..

4.Maybe you can add Butterfly wing , since so tired to walking along all map and back to town by walking also.

5.Magma dungeon is so confusing , the terain can be penetrated,and when i kill ifrit,and then come out from the dungeon and go inside again with hard difficulty , the ifrit doesn't spawn.I don't know why.

6.When in prontera,picking event pitboss in town , the boss spawn in top of clift , exactly from prontera go to south , near the gate go to west there is clift not to high , but we player can't see the monster on the hill.

7.Please make system to export the save code to textfile,so hard to write it,keep wrong and eat times.

8.maybe u must improve many things in your save/load system,
make the save has cooldown , it will make game more fun..
Then make system that we just can load character in 1 minute game,after 1
minute can't longer load character.Make sure after saving the character,
give all item in the bag custom value so that it can't gived to another
people (avoiding duplicating item) and also when hero is loaded.

9.Please add more spell in ninja and gunslinger since they can't change job to 2nd , 3nd .

10.Please fix the green icon , by add the darked icon with Name DISBTN

11.I see the boss like edga in payon is not spawn again after died

12.Many RPG game make option in early game like easy,normal and hard.
Maybe you should put it in your map , that it will effect in drop rate item and exp rate and also monster difficulty.It will be fun.

sorry if i inconvinient you ,but i can help you if you want ,
i am also make the replica of online game in warcraft,that is RF Online..haha

Good luck bro..

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
hi!

i am really enjoying the map so much but i have a question..
can i load my past saved game from other map version to the latest one? thanks sir! pls reply

Level 1
hi there. just register to ask this to you guys.
i've been a fan of RO and found this map in warcraft3. download it but unable to play. other map that download from this website can play except for this one. been searching to find solution but cant. can help pls ? when i select the map in the game, it show 'just another warcraft map'.

Level 1
Well, there's a bug in new version. Game just crashed :) so i just played old one and.. nice ! i just started... slowly exp.. ( too slow i think, it's not a old ragnarok but a warcraft III map ! ) So... i just spend 30 minutes at getting my guslinger. Next one. I just entered first dungeon ( it was orc one ) and there's first suggestion, i died and when i clicked "teleport to city yes" i just revived at same place with no aggro on myself ! so i just can spam aoe and revive.

Next one. you can clone your items with dropping them on the ground and + load and pick them again.

Next one. Dungeons are too boring, there's no special rewards so you spamming them only for special points.

Next one. You can wear other class items :)

Next one. There's no expanded class battleground gear.

Next one. Players can give gold and special points to other one, so they can buy best equip at start....

Next one. Even newbies can trasfer they starter packs.

So. Sorry for my english and good luck in your map-making

Level 1
I'm Very Very Like Playing Your map will you update this map? this is very nostalgic

There's a bug when i play this map
there's a circle near kafra NPC at beetles forest near prontera <<< side when i walk to that circle it's cause FE or Crash

I Hope you update this map again ^^

Level 1
Crash-Report

If you start the game and instantly go north into the portal, the game crashes.
Tested it 2 times with a friend of mine, both had the crash.

:ogre_datass:

Level 1
How To Disable the Save Slot

Because i did the save slot thinggy and now everytime i join other people game and play it just kick me out of the game... is there a way to diable or del it from my file?