• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Contest #23 - Dark Entities/Revenants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Regarding 100% freehand, if you say so, but I'm thinking 75 would have been better for most...

You know, if someone would be very petty one could say you wouldn't even be allowed to use layers while drawing with a 100% freehand.

You know, if someone would be very petty one could say you wouldn't even be allowed to use layers while drawing with a 100% freehand.
Let's not go there, alright?

You are twisting my words and I'm not liking it one bit.
Keep it cool, the rules are clear as they can be(so let's not be pricks now).

[Solved]
Oh alright so Firelord is out then. Red flames just don't fit in with dark.
Regarding 100% freehand, if you say so, but I'm thinking 75 would have been better for most...
Time to search for a model now.

That's was updated hours ago:

Preferably the submitted skin should be 100% freehand(No CnP's or recolors allowed).
You can still make it to at least 75% though.

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Let's not go there, alright?

You are twisting my words and I'm not liking your tone one bit.
Keep it cool, the rules are clear as they can be(so let's not be pricks now).
I am not the one changing everything the way I want it to
and teasing and harassing on people asking questions which are dumb and have an obvious answer in your opinion.
You know, I am just sitting around sipping at my tea and thinking about what could be your next move

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Isn't there a rule against harassing or bullying?

If so, shut the fuck up. If not, shut the fuck up.

The rule works perfectly fine, doesn't it ? You are the perfect example, thank you.
It is so hypocritical to behave as if one's behaviour was ideal whereas one attacked someone. And who is the guilty person ? The one who openly talks about it.

Enough drama and off-topic for today.

You start off fine when the thread's made and now you end up here...

Enough drama and off-topic for today.
What is the problem here? I log out for an hour or so and this comes up.

It's not really your concern what I say in-between asterixes. Those are off topic anyway so I make them clear as day that they're not to be taken seriously(Learn to differentiate between what's serious and what's not).
Besides you're the one causing silly dramas out of presumed 'harrasment posts' which is not the case here.

[Solved]

So, aside from all this fuss, do you have a wip of your alleged texture to show?

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Besides you're the one causing silly dramas out of presumed 'harrasment posts' which is not the case here.
Check your answers in this thread, tell me whether you don't consider them at least teasing. They simply aim for making me look bad, don't they. Oh, wait, I search them for you: Here and here.

Well, then I am the drama bitch here, taking everything serious or offensive and being not able to communicate or understand 'jokes'.

So, aside from all this fuss, do you have a wip of your alleged texture to show?
I never said something into this direction. Oh no, I did NOT just discuss without having something in the back, did I.

I still wait a bit to see who is going to judge before I start creating anything.
Not that it actually matter, I don't participate seriously thinking about winning this, but better a judge being constructive and just than someone I don't know.

> Teasing <
> Being annoyed <

No idea how those posts are seen as a tease...
Once again make the proper difference.

Also, I didn't mention drama bitch anywhere on the thread. Once more you just bait here.
You know, it's not really great nor constructive to just look for some imaginary 'problems' to be pissed off about when there are none.
(That's for the layers comment you made)

Tell me when you're done with this fuss and started being proper.

[Solved]

Contest judges will be found later(besides, I have a good idea whom to ask/people with experience in the fields).
That doesn't mean that you cannot start working on your skin entry.

Last edited:
Level 28
Nah Heinvers I was just asking. I mean I can work with 100% freehand, it's just that sometimes at some places of a texture there isn't much need of a change. Like a bracer or something, if you want to go for a Warcrafty look you should just keep it very similar.. But now that it's "Preferably" I think it's ok. Anyways,

Untitled-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.