• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #13 - Fictional World Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
@Fladdermasken - Question, can I post the final any where else like on my Terrain Gallery in a different Wc3 Forum?
Nope, according to the poll rules this isn't allowed.
disclaimer.png

Inviting your friends to vote for you, bribing random members with rep and otherwise cheating with the VB poll system will get you DISQUALIFIED, BANNED from future contests, -REPPED, and possibly INFRACTED. So don't do it!

This includes, but is not limited to, sending PMs out to various users, getting other people to send those PMs, advertising this contest on other sites with the intention to gain more votes (whether it is explicitly stated or not), and so on. If you are suspected of cheating, the staff will notify you and interrogate you (hopefully) over PMs. <3​

2-P

2-P

Level 8
Ok so I listened to Fladdermasken and tried my best to make it look better. I changed around the clouds and removed small annoying tid bits. I also did try to change the colors around to something else but none of it I liked so I just kept with the normal white.

@Fladdermasken - Question, can I post the final any where else like on my Terrain Gallery in a different Wc3 Forum?

Game View Settings

Level 13
Love the colors on the walls but on the desert area it's very plane and I do understand it's a desert I was just hoping for more.

Level 26
eeh..how i love weekends
so here's my final entry:
View attachment 105557

oh..and a lil' bit offtopic here:how do you give more than 1 rep??

looks really great, but the right side looks a bit empty. Some scorpion and an oasis there might improve it

Oh and you need a certain reputation lvl to give more than 1 rep(every 200 rep points if I remember right)...or being a mod :p

Level 2
well my shadow problem was in fact a tga converter problem so.....
enjoy !
attachment.php

Attachments

• Khorne Flakes Temple.png
    Khorne Flakes Temple.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 3,510
Level 2
I think this will be my final
edit:starting location removed
attachment.php

Attachments

• Chaos Pit Final.png
    Chaos Pit Final.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Level 17
i guess i might as well say im out there is no way on earth i can contend with the material presented in this thread. I shall go back to training T_T :L. Unless some miracle happens

Status
Not open for further replies.