• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SuPa-'s Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Infinity, you're a brave soul, though, you're crazy. When you get the chance post the unwrap lol

Here's the UVMap *laughs evily*
NatureMageTexture.jpg

Here's infinity's texture on the model so far (he's not done much beside basic shading on the body, etc.)
Naturemagepreview.jpg

Anyway, Infinity, +rep

Level 21
HA! I've figured out what I've been doing wrong and how to replicate what I did awhile ago with that satyr terxture I was making (on the arm). I NEED TO START OUT WITH DARK COLORS! Bottom left of the head is the base color
This model is not made by me.
I'm making it for this thread http://www.gameartisans.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1796&page=2

attachment.php

attachment.php

I just need some suggestions for details

attachment.php

Here's a thing I decided to make
By the way, I think I'm dropping the Dark Paladin. I might work on him once I feel like it
attachment.php

Update - finished the legs
attachment.php

Attachments

• oBoB01.jpg
    oBoB01.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 305
  • oBoB01WIPSS2.jpg
    oBoB01WIPSS2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 329
  • oBoB0F.jpg
    oBoB0F.jpg