• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tr!KzZ's Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hey all,

I just thought about posting some screens about some models I'm currently working on, or recently finished.
It will be all kind of Models, some WIPs or finished Model Screenshots. I just want to receive some feedback from you guys!
Feel free to give suggestions or ideas to improve my work! I'm still kinda new to modeling, so I'm still learning stuff and want to improve my skills.

Here we go with the first view Screenshots. Currently I'm working on some Human Model for my RPG map, that will take a while to finish :/
Human_HD_Wip1.JPG
Human_HD_Wip2.JPG
Human_HD_Wip3.JPG

And here are some Bone weapons as requested from Oziris for their RPG map:

So tell me what you think! :)

Level 18
Your human model seems too detailed for warcraft

I know, but this is not going to spam the map :p And I want to make it more detailed.. Don't like those blox-models from Wc3 any more ^^

@Oziris
Going to search for another texture that might fit.. I just liked this version of it, maybe I'll find a better one, else I would stay at that blueish skin :)

Level 18
I'm using mainly Milkshape for the Wc3 Models.. because it's easier to create them, wrap the skins on it and stuff like that..

The Human Model is made in 3dsmax 2010, and I'm trying to use 3dsmax more often and to get those exporter to work. There are more options to model via 3dsmax than with Milkshape, especially with the animations.. but exporting it to Wc3 is kinda strange and not that easy :p
I still have to read a lot of tutorials and stuff for it and just test it out ^^

Hope that I can release the last 3 weapons today, if I find some spare time.

Level 18
I found some time to continue working on my human model. I tried to make it low poly combined with details.. so in total I have around 2000 polys now. Because I'm going to use
this model as Hero, it's only around 8-10 times on the map and will not cause any trouble ;)

I recently did the head and put some ingame textures on it. I think I will rework some parts,
like the pants. Also he will get a beard and hairs soon, followed by some custom armors.
So what are you thinking about it? Any suggestions, something I should change?

I'm also having trouble exporting the textured model from milkshape, back to 3dsmax 2010. It's easier to texture in Milkshape, than in 3dsmax.. I'm new to it, but if there's no way to export it back with texture, I'll need to learn how it works. Any tutorials for using wc3 ingame textures on models?

Level 1
What's up, hive-minds? I am wondering if any of you would like to give this noob some pro-tips on modeling for my works in progress? I am trying to build a new pack of custom heroes, six in all, and i am eager to get some tools and skills.

Also, has anyone created the warcraft 1 and 2 campaigns in WC3 world-editor? That would be freaking sweet to play all three games from start to finish on the WC3 or even the Starcraft 2 engine.

Thoughts?

Level 18
His head is a bit big for his body, and his body doesn't look like a grown up's. More like a 16-18 year body. You got to put some meat into those shoulders, also in the biceps and triceps.

Yeah thought that, might resize and adjust it a bit more.. (the head)
But I like the muscles and propotions like they are now.. I'm going to create or edit this
slightly to make it look more older and packed with more muscles, but for later Heroes that
have grown.

Thanks for your suggestions! More Feedback, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.