• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SuPa-'s Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Double post, sue me D:

Pretty much done
Unfortunately, the tailbone got messed up in the bake
BizzareArtTestFinal1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 24
Indeed very awesome. I do however agree with Hawkwing, that line above his nipple makes it look as though his breast goes in and then out again, or something. Other than that, i'd have to call this flawless. I'm not the right man to criticize models on the other hand either.

Indeed very awesome. I do however agree with Hawkwing, that line above his nipple makes it look as though his breast goes in and then out again, or something. Other than that, i'd have to call this flawless. I'm not the right man to criticize models on the other hand either.

It's pretty damn close to flawless.

A major flaw that's irritating me is that there are lots of shadows that either seem to strong or improperly placed.

Meeh..supa i'm sorry to tell you this... but you srew this texture up... if i would be you i would simply restart completly cause its like you tryed to give to an Orc the skin of an human..

and the color sheme you used (pale green) is not really orcish ether).. i'm telling you this .. cause i want it to be as epic as your other works... and with that AWSOME model you have here... i don't want your texture to mix it up!...

Status
Not open for further replies.