• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HappyCockroach's Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hey HappyCockroach? I was just wondering as your doing great at making Pokémon models yourself. Would you care if your models were used in the Pokémon Mini-Mod Essentially its something me and some friends are designing so Pokémon map makers don't have to worry about the 4MB limit when it comes to adding in models because all the models will be in a seperate mini mod mpq that will provide all the necessary models for those who are playing. Would that be fine with you? Essentially it'll be the same as using them in a map. Of course credits will be given for every model you make and they will be updated when you update them. Its no where near done yet. But with another Poké-modeler allowing us to use models they are making it will make it go along all that much faster.

Level 16
I just got an idea you might be able to use: You can use something like the Thunder Lizards attack ability for attack (or an animation which is based of it), and maybe make a nice particle on the sprout when it uses a spell, also a nice animation would be that the bulbasaur colapses and the sprout opens up like it 'failed' to sprout,, dunno, might be a little to animate, but it would look cool! =D

Level 16
Ya that is right,, you ever thought about that anywayz?
Pokémon never die, they always seem to stay alive no matter what fire, thunder or water crash hurt them,, really weird,,
And then, the Pokémon keep on 'making love' to each other to make eggs, and those eggs keep coming and coming, so the world gets overpopulated by Pokémon, they all dont die but they just keep making Pkmn, i even once made an egg with Drowzee and Drowzee, and when they got about 10 eggs, i put one of the eggs in the day care, so mother and son do it, make eggs, and make Pkmn,, so i think once there will be Great grand mother and Great great great grand son or so doing it with each other!
Disgusting,, dont you think?

Level 23
imagine, a young charmander making love to a 100th generation ancestor D: Sounds very disturbing if you ask me :/ No diseases, no dieing from poison... fall from space and survive... drown and survive (CPR and that's it), and even void of air and they only faint :/

Level 16
Why the heck is everybody complaining!?? I LOVE it! The texture of the skin is truly well-found and has an effect that it is wild (dirty),, the shell texture is awesome, it gives a tough look to a sweet charmender,, i agree HC, keep it this way! >=D
that is how i think of it,, It is really nice and gives the Warcraft-ish look that HC wants to make!
And even though i think there should still be an attachment point on tail (dunno if you did that or not), it is great!

Yeah, but people are narrow about pokemon models, they think they should have plain colored textures and high-poly meshes.
Sure, I can add the particles in the model or you'd rather add them yourself?
I believe that you can explore the fact that when he has low life the fire is blowing away with the wind.
If you think you can't, let me know, and I add particles myself, so the only special things about can be that when it faints, the fire disappears.

Thanks for the feedback!

i'm leavin it like it is

Ivysaur is updated...

Attachments

• ivysaurSS2.PNG
    ivysaurSS2.PNG
    25.5 KB · Views: 3,545
Level 16
The whole ivysaur still looks a little strange =\,, it still has a flat face and body, and also his body is too big in comparison to his sprout, or his sprout too small w/e,,
just what i think ^^

Level 23
speaking of ivysaur... :p (a bit off topic here) I faced the Elite four with my lv 5 bulbasaur appearing at each of their entrances. By the time I defeated my rival, bulbasaur had become a level 36 Venasaur :D That's 31 levels in one go! :D
Lorelie: 15 levels
Bruno: 3 levels
Agatha: 3 levels
Lance: 4 levels
Rival: 6 levels
-----------------
:D It's the way to train! :D

Level 6
i like the charmander mesh
but the texture is not good in my opinion

i'd simply use Teamcolor05.blp or maybe parts of cave_lava.blp
plus the upper right part of Objects\InventoryItems\BundleofLumber\Wooditem.blp (war3x.mpq)

but since i am no modeller i don't know whether it is possible to skin that way

ps: i like the eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.