• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Xatoga's random model stuff gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hai guiz wuts up? I are modaling. I'll update this now and again with new stuff. Right now, a nice little Cthulu model, and my submission for the Model Contest Number 10, an armored, WoW-ish voidwalker.

UPDATE!: Tonight on Unsolved Mysteries...

Added my first WIP on a Gronn, modeled from scratch and using in game textures. I'm thinking of making a variation with goblins riding him and rocking out, I got the idea from the way cooler option for competition 12, but nooooo.

ALSO: A Plague Monster I don't like too much, just a weird as hell model edit.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cthuluimg1.JPG
    cthuluimg1.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 398
  • gronn1.JPG
    gronn1.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 1,902
  • plagueerruptor1.JPG
    plagueerruptor1.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Level 11
So I might just make a WoW Vrykul based mini-mod, if I actually follow through. Here are a few models I've made so far. A basic vrykul skirmisher, a viking-ish boat, and a vyrkul Death Knight. Textures on the first two are in-game, and might change. The one on the death knight is just the basic outline, obviously. I'll either try and make it myself or beg someone with real texturing skills to help me with him. :p

Attachments

• vrykulskirmisher1.JPG
    vrykulskirmisher1.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 685
  • vrykulboat1.JPG
    vrykulboat1.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 290
  • vrykuldk1.jpg
    vrykuldk1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 389
Level 11
Gracias everyone. :D Here's the TGA of the armor and sword for the Death Knight, THE END. Anyone else can noodle around with it if they'd like, too. The base is the Arthas model, so I'm sure you've got that texture already :p The model is based off this:
Image:Ss5-hires.jpg - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
So just give him black or dark grey armor with runes and whatnot, pale blue-ish skin, and white hair. Thanks in advance if you go through with it!

Attachments

• vrydkarmor1.tga
    192 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.