• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Donut3.5's WIP Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Finally starting up a Gallery for my WIPs. I wont post old stuff, as you've seen that all.
Goblin Mech (has a few anims):
mechpreview1.jpg
The wrap on the mech's face is messy, I might eventually change to a gobliny face.. although I did like the gyrocopter face.

And this is something I did while I was bored tonight:
Hero_Necrolord_FrontPreview.jpg
Hero_Necrolord_BackPreview.jpg
The feet wrap are messy, I aim on fixing that.
Both of these models were about 1000 faces.
Expect more soon.
And yes Pyritie, I still am doing your animations, but I can't post animations without a proper AVI -> GIF converter, so I can't post those atm.
--donut3.5--

Level 27
I needed a break from those... Every time I go to animate it, I do like, a few frames, then get mad at the way I assigned the verts, then go off to think of something else to do, I'm hoping that once I actually get something done then my mind will be cleared of other things to do and thus producing dragons.
--donut3.5--

I needed a break from those... Every time I go to animate it, I do like, a few frames, then get mad at the way I assigned the verts, then go off to think of something else to do, I'm hoping that once I actually get something done then my mind will be cleared of other things to do and thus producing dragons.
--donut3.5--

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.