• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord_T's Model Gallery

What do You think?

• Lol, You're pretty awesome!

Votes: 43 53.1%
  • Hmm.. You're Ok.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Meh.

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • You need to lrn2modulolol

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • LOL YOU SUCK!

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hmm... I'm Kind of new to this.. so.... Here we go.
So why did you make this thread noob?!
To show the community models that they will not see for a while, or at all otherwise. Also a showcase of models up for download currently.
Loly?!
Cuz I said so.

Feedback would be nice, If you're gonna tell me I suck in a Poll, tell me why in a reply.

In mid-late 2007, I believe it was, I learned about Magos' model editor and wanted to try my hand at modeling. Flaming GhoulBeast was it's name.
FlameG.jpg
(Accurate Recreation)
Thank God my indirect Mentor, General Frank quickly snuffed it out.
FootmanElite.jpg

I tried again, and was shot down with better results and some very constructive feedback.
After a joke model, a sheep with a BM sword that i will not disgrace this thread with, I finally had a breakthrough.
models_2471_screenshot_tnb.jpg

It's name was Thrall.
He was promptly followed by my most successful model ever, The pirate. Sadly, I had the pirate removed from the site until i can fix a few bugs.
Piratepic.jpg

Since Then, I've gotten better. :D
models_4689_screenshot_tnb.jpg

So.. Let's Begin.

Every Veteran had his humble beginnings somewhere, these are some of mine.

Grenadier.jpg

Dwarven Grenade Thrower
TrollSwordsman.gif

Troll Swordsman
Tiger.gif

Tiger
SkeletalFootman.gif

Skeletal Footman
Footarcher.gif

Footman Archer
DwarfWarrior.gif

Dwarven Warrior

Current Models

This A model I've been working on and off of for a while, it's mesh has been done for a while, and now we just need to finish(start) the anims :p
CrabFront.jpg

CrabDia.jpg
CrabBack.jpg
CrabMesh.jpg

088.gif

A WIP at about 3 hours of work on my kitty =3
Again, no anims, but this time, I don't burden your computers with a texture either :p
CatFrontRend.jpg

Catback.jpg

Catfrontmesh.jpg

Catfront.jpg

Yeah, one of the models i started WAAAYYY Back. On hold indefinitely... for now.
NinjaFront.jpg

NinjaBack.jpg

NinjaMesh.jpg

TaurenWarrior.jpg

Another pretty old model of mine, back in my days of geomerges and animation transfers.
Available for download

Tutorial4pic7.jpg

A quick little "Meh" model I made for a tutorial.

NETH.jpg

My first ever building. it was based off the Hunter's hall, and I just kept slapping on more parts until I had a 3-tier building.
Available for download

Another old model of mine, made around the same time as the tauren warrior.
Probably the best representation of me I've made thus far.
DarkWarrior.jpg

Available for download

DwarfMPA.jpg

Formally known as the Dwarven
Multi
Purpose
Aircraft,
It's a personal favorite.
Available for download

Sabreman.jpg

A Dragon Warrior Monsters monster that I decided to revive in 3-d.
Available for download

A Koto Beast- Type unit for any player with enough money to hire them.
OgreDrummer.jpg

Available for download

An epic troll I made partially on request of Traxamillion.
models_6072_screenshot.jpg

Available for download

Yes, another troll :3 This one's a samurai. It's one of my most recent and best-looking animation sets.
models_6134_screenshot.jpg

Available for download

[c]A Work in progress that is going to be my most sextastic model ever, if things continue as they are.[/c]
Finished!
6259-portait-troll-pirate.jpg

6252-some-concept-doodles-troll-pirate-model-ill-probably-make-i-did-gym-class.jpg

6869-troll-pirate-model-wip-2.jpg

models_6261_screenshot.jpg

Available for download

A little Quickie I made on request. Download it here
7452-reddragonfemale.jpg

A Karate Troll work in progress. This is 6 hours of work. :D
Team Colored belt, and hopefully headband when it's finished. Hopefully, independent toes as well :D
450-ish polies so far.
7783-karate-troll-front-view.jpg

7784-karate-troll-back-view.jpg

7785-karate-troll-3-4-view.jpg

All of the models here, and much more are available for download here.

Last edited:
Level 22
Nice, the texture choice is excellent. But even though he is a Crab Man he needs shorter arms.

Hmmm... His aren't that long, the crab-gloves are just rly long. :p

Normally people start art galleries with more material... You should annex all of your model's pictures to the first post, and constantly edit it.

:O I'm allowed to put models i uploaded in my gallery? xD I think I'll try that.

Model has to many tris. Claws. I'd make the claws alot bigger too.

It's only about 500 polies, I think i may make the claws bigger tho.

Level 24
Your first post is quite long, and I do hate that all images are locked in spoilers, perhaps that's just me? That aside, the quality of the models is looking quite average, with some better than others. I especially like the Ogre Drummer, even though it looks quite a bit to similar to the standard Ogre Warrior. Good work man.

Level 3
I like him as is, especially if the red parts are TC. He'd only need a skull missile to go with his awesome gun. Keep him going, please.

The lame bandana thing is far more over done than anything else though and one of worst cop-outs. To me it would be selling yourself short falling into that trap. A voodoo-masked pirate would be more fresh fun if you're doing a second one. ;;D

Keep that awesome work going.

Level 22
Guess I'll turn a request soon, :p I'll try to imagine something interesting...xD

Really interesting :p

I'd make a Troll request, but I'd like to see some better animations (no offense). The Troll Samurai/Pirate seemed somewhat robotic. Have you heard of IK? (actually, that may just be for scratch modellers, so never mind).

1: Any suggestions? Don't just say that they're robotic, because they're not all stiff. Be specific as to what you want to see changed.

2: Look up IK.

3: I am a scratch modeler D:

But meh, feel free to drop off a request, and I may get around to it.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Umm... Well, funny thing is, I actually had a Troll Pirate planned for my custom Troll race, but I've since cut him out, so the Pirate really isn't an issue. :p

And sorry, I didn't mean that (robo-anims) in a bad way. Especially from my perspective; I know next-to-freakin' nothing about Scratch Modelling (barely learning Geomerging), so who am I to talk? :p

I'll think about what I need; I may need your help in the future (especially because you use mostly in-game stuff, which I love).

Level 4
oke I have a request, after a few days thinking :p, what about a Varian Wrynn model with the Beastmaster animations (Pretty cool, huh? :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.