• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chriz.'s Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
For fun.

stakewitchvk7.gif

and the dowdload link is :wconfused:
i could use that for one of my maps

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Burning and burned animations were planned, escaping is a good idea.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
When I meant she was freed I was referring to someone cutting the ropes/nets on her hands, and she played the Death animation, cinematic makers can quickly replace it for a Villager (Female).
I didn't understand what came to your mind with "escape animation", but share your thoughts, please.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Based on the Hunter creature from Resident Evil.

hunterrm5.gif

Done for modeling practice, so any tips are appreciated.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Will the hunter model be submited? It would be very usefull in zombei maps. Something could finnaly repalce abomiantions.

It probably won't ever make it to the texture stage, let alone animation. It was more for practice and fun, not Warcraft.

Level 4
Devil's advocate time...

I realise the model was just for fun, and from a standpoint of modeling, it is a good model...

But from trying to capture the look of a Hunter...

Hunter's are a bit more upright, though they do have a bend in their upper back.

In addition, the arms hang down like a humans, with the hands slightly tensed until they jump...

And then...*splat*

Here's a vid..+ a small death at ze end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2POO-5_8JF4

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Finally forced myself to unwrap my Dark Iron Acolyte model:

Model:
acolytesv6.jpg

Unwrap:
unwrapjk6.jpg

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

The rest of the model is so low poly I thought I'd at least make the face look decent.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
can't people show some fucking restraint? Chriz. hasn't even been online for 2 months now, for crying out loud.
And I hate it when people comment on old stuff, it's like you already got past that stage yet suddenly someone reminds you how you sucked back then (even though it's a good comment, you know more about your work than others).

Status
Not open for further replies.