• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Animation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I decided to make a video showcasing some of the better models I've animated. [Was actually for school, but I figured I'd share it here.]

Download it here. 35 meg file. Also, don't say I could have rar'd it, because I did, but it took off a whole half a meg, and I know some people complain they don't have rar.

And there is no music, nothing was very fitting, so if you crave sound, just play your own music in the background.

Credits are as follows, in order of appearance.

Model - Credit - For

Wildhammer - camel's_hump - (model and texture)

Stoneaxe - camel's_hump - (model and texture)

Slave - camel's_hump - (texture)

Diplodocous - olofmoleman - (model and texture)

Pleurosaurus - olofmoleman - (model and texture)

Trebuchet - olofmoleman - (model)

Chameleon - olofmoleman - (texture)

Goblin Mortar Trike - erwtenpeller - (model and texture)

Inquisitor - erwtenpeller and MC ! - (texture and model edits)

TDR

TDR

Level 18
you should have used 7zip for compression. It compressed a 90MB video I made to 40MB.

I'm currently downloading this, I'll state my opinions after a while.

EDIT: ok, I just watched it. And to be honest...those dinosaurs were DIVINELY animated. Almost perfect, especially that longass neck one. Chameleon, trebuchet and the mortar trike were also very good. But those dwarfs I really really don't like. Most of their animations seriously lack realism and some parts that should be moving are not (or the other way around) or move wrong...what can I say, those could use some serious improvement. But as I said, those dinosaurs are brilliant. And how that lizard-like one walks...oh, just perfect. Congrats on those, but work more on anthropomorphic animation.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Thank you for the criticism, it's much appreciated. I'll work on my next War of the Three Hammers units a bit harder from now on.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

3DsMax 5. But don't ask where to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.