• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Three Hammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

You can try to use in game textures; glue screens for example.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Archer - Wildhammer - Unit

They are equipped with bows: clever contraptions to fire fast, strong and accurate arrows at unsuspecting enemies from unbelievable distances. Even though the regular archers haven’t learned the secret pathways of the rangers, the darkening cloud of arrows is the last many an invading force upon Wildhammer ground would see.

Model by Mc !
Animations by Mc !
Texture by camel's_hump

Level 34
The way he is holding that arrow is weird. Although I'm sure the animations are brilliant Mc!... even though he won't see this.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

No more models to show at the moment really, so I'll show off some terrain instead:

Driven from their ancestral lands of Khaz Modan, the Wildhammer people has to make their way through the treacherous swamplands called the Wetlands, to find a new place to call home. This will be Wildhammer Map - 2: Beyond the New Frontier

Terrain by Mc !

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Oh dear, this calls for some criticism:
- The green/brownish grass contrast isn't very good.
- The fog is too strong and light, it should be a tad darker.
- The tile variation needs improvement.
- Shrubs are just randomly placed/too big/too green compared to their surroundings.
- I suggest you disable the water wave visibility.
- Perhaps a mushroom and a rock or two wouldn't hurt the terrain too much, no?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Made a long time ago when we sere still planning the campaign, so I doubt it will be getting touch-ups. Thanks for the criticism though.

Level 34
Is Mc! going to do the terrain? I haven't seen a whole lot of his work, but he seems pretty good. Although I suggest you hire someone. I would think there are at least four or five better terrainers still around. And by better, I mean you will notice a real difference. I, for example, might be able to make it a bit better, but not enough to make it worth while.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Is Mc! going to do the terrain? I haven't seen a whole lot of his work, but he seems pretty good. Although I suggest you hire someone. I would think there are at least four or five better terrainers still around. And by better, I mean you will notice a real difference. I, for example, might be able to make it a bit better, but not enough to make it worth while.

There will be no terrain to make, we will only release what we have currently along with the completed racial model packs and some assorted doodads and other goodies we've made along the way.

Level 12
It is a 'semi-demo' because it was once going to be a little preview of what we were going to have in our project, some models, terrain, our once to be combat system, a real demo. Then a time came along when we realized nothing was going anywhere mapwise besides the demo so we killed off the maps, and now the demo isn't really a demo anymore because it is the only map we are currently or sort of currently working on.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Magi - Dark Iron - Unit

The magi of the Dark Iron dwarves are indeed masters of fire, and the most powerful ones can even summon the mighty fire elementals to aid them in battle.

Spells:
Blazing Steel - Positive buff. Grants 'Fire Magic' to any allied unit for a short time.

Hearts of Flame - Weaker version of shadowhunter's Healing Wave from Warcraft 3.

Pact of Fire - Summons a temporal elemental of fire to fight for you.

Model by Mc !
Animations by Chriz.
Texture by camel's_hump
Animations:

Dark_Iron_Magi_by_VG_Chriz.gif

Level 3
very good armour but his death animation is not the best but it is still good...just everything is very good (i mean other dwarves too)

Eh...DEAD?

Last edited:
Level 25
WotTH is more active over at Wc3Campaigns.net
I don't think it has died yet. I hope it doesn't die either. It looks like a great project and I can't wait for its release. If only they released a YouTube video of their mod so far... would attract a lot more attention and would show off some stuff we may've not seen or even known of before.

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.