• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of Zelda: The Fallen Sage Demo Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
We have a major problem.... Our demo is 17mb and we are only allowed to upload 5mb maps. As soon as we are told how to bypass this we will post the Demo on this thread.

Here are the details for now

Details:
Map Name: Lvl1
Creators: Devilinthedark3, Zoral, and Gohma
Development Team: Crimson Comix
Type: Beta map
Summary: Lead Zelda out of Hyrule before it succumbs to overwhelming waves of Ahtnamaz invaders
Features: Read our thread in the Project Discussion section
Progress:
Story: 100%
Maps: 50%
Triggers: 50%
Extras (custom models, loading screens, etc): 20%

We hope you enjoy our demo and we would appreciate all feedback, positive or negative. As always, you can contact us at: [email protected]

how do you convert wcx files to Avi files?

Users in control panel should check in folder options to "Show file extensions for known file types". Everyone whos not noob to windows OS will know how to do this. First do it yourself.
You will need to change file extension. Instead of "Zelda-mod.w3x" enter "Zelda-mod.avi"
If you still dont understand, i will show you whole tree to that option.

Level 3
thnx HappyTauren. The conversion worked but its taking forever to attach the file to the post

filesize limit is created due to spammers who import many custom objects... maps like those are threated as "spamm" until it isnt some great project. (give me 5 mbs of models and i will attach them to post, there will be no triggering or anything, just normal map)
Whats your connection speed?

BTW, when you get to size that's greater than 25mbps, you will have to do this:
1. compress your map in rar archive (best one)
2. change extension from "rar" to "avi"

After that, if size exceeds 25mps, you will have to upload it to fileplanet (free, no size limit), you will not need to change extensions.

Level 3
the size is under 25 mb but for some reason it wont load to the thread. It keeps saying the server cant be found. The readme I attached worked fine but i dont know whats wrong with the other file.

Level 3
yeah... the file is still too big. Can you give a link to fileplanet so i can load it up there?

Level 3
you dont need to worry bout the link model he only stands there for about 20 seconds and then puts on a suit of armor (currently useing footman model for the starting armor). Link will change into several different armors throughout the game

Status
Not open for further replies.