• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need help with my CCS Sakura model's texture, as well as animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Recently I got this model. I've been trying to get it to work on war3. The problem is: the model works on world editor...but the textures don't.

I did all the things in the import manager, *removing war3import part replacing with textures etc* so i went to ask a friend for help.

He told me that I have to "tell" the mdx where to put the textures. So i've been going through model editor, and went into the texture manager, and replaced "white" with all the blp textures. It still doesn't respond to the added textures, and the model turned all dark.

Not only that, but I"m waiting for a weapon file to be converted from .max to whatever it needs to be.

Lastly I'll need an animation, *which i'll put in the request board later* for the model.

If anyone can give some advice, *or help* I'll be sure to mark it as your credits, with many thanks.

Level 2
and i just found out from a friend that she HAS no textures.
guy converted the model, didn't connect any textures to her.

I wonder if the textures are in either the .mtl, .max, and .obj

thing is, i have no idea which one the guy converted out of these, because the file size of the MDX is not the same as these extra files above.

Status
Not open for further replies.