• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chriz.'s Animation Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

standgq2.gif
deathvl7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

camel you mean. And yes, I'm just showing the animations.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Yes, and as far as I know I'm done with ToB, meaning I'm only left with WotTH and then I'm finally free of all my animation commitments! I can't wait, it's never been like this since after the Trike.

I'll throw a party when I'm done : P

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Anyways will this mean your departure or?
Who knows. But I'll probably start working on my modeling skills and texturing/digital painting, at least I hope to. I'm applying to a game design course at college later this year and I want to make sure I'm accepted.

But I most likely won't be doing much freelance animating, maybe a model here and there since I still love to do it, but no big projects (hopefully.)

And END, I was pretty crappy when I won that contest : P Lets hope I can improve a lot.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

modwalkzx2.gif
modsruq2.gif

Cruddy skippy gif.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

modeathgr5.gif
modportxt0.gif
modtalkzh6.gif

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

modtalk2ta3.gif

Revisited talk.

Level 8
Never thought he'd be so constipated. Lol jk. Now he looks like he's saying ragle fragle arrr. Looks good, except maybe the beard.

Level 25
modtalk2ta3.gif

Revisited talk.

Much, much, much better. Now it looks like he's saying something in real words. :grin:
Though I agree with Josh that the beard needs work. It barely moved around. I think you should exadurate the movement in his beard a little bit to make the entire portrait interesting. I mean yeah it's awesome so far, but perfect beats awesome any day!

Good job overall for sure though. And of course an always good job skin by Camel_Hump.
Keep it up!
~Craka_J

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

mountwalkfh9.gif
mountdeathqm3.gif

This one was actually textured by hump.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Nah, he looks rugged like this : P

I'm officially out of models to animate, I need to wait on camel to texture something.

Status
Not open for further replies.