• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 5
can you make this map 2 player playable? i really want to play this with my friend, can you lower a handi cup or is it playable?

Level 5
ok, i played the map with my cousin, he liked and i liked , here are some sugestions and bugs:
suggestions: i recommend puting the recepts not recipes 1/2/3 but recipes part 1/2/3 because i though recipes 3 are the best recipes but turned out there all the same power...
You can kill the grunt that guards the captian,i dont really know if thats bad or not.
bugs:
we played2 matchs, i was tauren druid and ranger girl, he was death knight and some pyro girl, a mage with fire, anyway, death knight and the pyro girl can kill teamates, he shot me like 10 times, it was a lol, but playing with others is a bug.
the gates that open when you are near them are wery seacret, can you please just open them or a switch? it took us an hour before he just tried to melee the door with death knight .
thats about it i give it a 4/5
nice job, is an interesting ,also some brain thinking map.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
ok, i played the map with my cousin, he liked and i liked , here are some sugestions and bugs:
suggestions: i recommend puting the recepts not recipes 1/2/3 but recipes part 1/2/3 because i though recipes 3 are the best recipes but turned out there all the same power...
You can kill the grunt that guards the captian,i dont really know if thats bad or not.
bugs:
we played2 matchs, i was tauren druid and ranger girl, he was death knight and some pyro girl, a mage with fire, anyway, death knight and the pyro girl can kill teamates, he shot me like 10 times, it was a lol, but playing with others is a bug.
the gates that open when you are near them are wery seacret, can you please just open them or a switch? it took us an hour before he just tried to melee the door with death knight .
thats about it i give it a 4/5
nice job, is an interesting ,also some brain thinking map.

Telling me with what abilities they could kill you would be great!

Level 5
Telling me with what abilities they could kill you would be great!

he just killed me, normal attack, death knight and pyro girl, death knight had desolator orb effect ( i guess you putted the " thats not the enemy" which means "you cant hit air" or somthing ) and pyro girl didnt do enything, she didnt have orb effect and still normal attack

Level 3
Ok so, played through the new version with the new INT hero, the Nether Wizard. First off I have to say that I'm glad that this model/skin that I've seen here on the Hive for almost a year or more is finally getting some use. Great job! Now then, I honestly think that it's an awesome hero, I love how his heal and single target dps moves do % of his current mana. He's fun, and a powerful lategame healer/dps. The only real problem I have is that his Ultimate is almost completely useless.... By the time I got it most every mob is above level 5, and Agony can only be used on things 5 and below. This made it super useless because anything that I wanted to cast it on is high level so I can't, and anything that I COULD cast it on, I could kill in a few hits anyways. There was only one monster that I saw that I could use it on and that was the Butcher, because he has no level. I honestly just never used it because of the simple fact that I don't see a reason to use it on anything not level 8 or above.

Now, all that being said Nether Wizard is seriously powerful once you gear him up. Get him some nice items like Galactic staff, Charged shield, Winter blade, and Archangel's robe and he's close to unstoppable. Then after you get Atiesh his INT only goes up making him progressively more powerful. However I don't really recommend you changing him too much as he's already REALLY weak in the beginning.

As far as changes to the way we pick heroes, the terrain and the quests, I'm really impressed. The terrain changes are minor so far but add in a good bit more game play as do the quests. And the hero selectors is really nice, it gives you a lot more room to add in heroes if you want, which is good!

I know the game says that there are 4 Legendary weapons, one for every hero and a super rare fourth. Well... I've never seen the 4th.... I don't even know what it's called. There's no book that gives it's story, nor is there any hints on how to get it. It almost feels like it's not really there at all. Which is alright, just would be glad to know that I'm not passing it up every time I play the game though. (I've seen the Sulfurion hammer, the bow and the staff... Whats the 4th?)

The mace of Kergaloth is still utterly useless.... >.>

Bugs:

Honestly I've only really seen one and it may or may not even be a bug. The door next to the King's throne doesn't open. I looked, couldn't find a way to open it. =/

Summary:
Nether Wizard good, change Agony.
What's 4th legendary?
Damn final boss mace...
broken door?

SpasMaster

Level 23
I love long reviews, you will get +rep when I finish writing this down.

I am terribly sorry about the inconvinience that the Agony Ultimate caused. I really forgot the level reuirement exists as I tested the ult on low levels only. I will try to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for that again.

I am glad you like this version, I worked over it a lot. Being succesfull makes me happy.

4th Legendary exists, but it's an extremely low drop from any monster. And that makes no sense in having a book for it.

I made the door, because you know.. this was a city which got broken. Noone said everything must work, right. Sometimes having stuff that dont work gets you intrigued and when you get on the other side of the door you just get that there is nothing hidden ther, but is just there. It's hard for me to explain this, hope you get it. Like, why have a wall when you can have a door that doesnt work. Serves the same purpose as the wall, but gets you intrigued.

I can easiliy remove the mace at the end, but before there were islands you could explore after the boss, so the weapon had it's purpose. But if people complain, I will remove it. =)

Thanks for the review again.

Level 3
Its all good, I don't mind writing them... As long as I have something to say.

Agony was more of a disappointment than any real inconvenience really. An almost non-useable ult for a pretty bad ass hero. But it's still alright.

As for the Legendary... Whats the drop chance like? In the decimals? Because I know, statistically speaking, if it was above 1% I should have found it at least once by now.... What is it any way? Item type I mean. ex: sword, bow, spear, staff...

The door is fine, it was just kinda odd because it was next to the king's "throne".

And as for the island... I kinda miss that. Maybe I'm the only one though. It's just a bit of a let down that after the boss is just "Hey goblins..." -Victory-. But the mace isn't much of an issue, I just bring it up because it IS there.

Edit: I almost forgot, idk if it's just me, the way its supposed to be, or a complete bug but the beginning cut scene is nothing more than a black screen with some dialog then the choose your difficulty screen. Any insight?

Level 5
I used my backpack to cast the nukes and summons from the special items.
I also think there are faaaaaaaar too many items for that few players and they need to be sorted in a better way, it's really hard to get combinations to work properly.

Level 3
I've never had any problems with items combinations....

Edit: Ok so I have to ask... is it possible to get either of the Artifact items?

Last edited:
Level 2
new boss

Hey i have an idea, maybe it´s nice.
Its like the boss in wow in naxxamas.

There are 2 rooms, for 1-2 heroes per room.
On a pedestal, a Boss stands.
(For exampe, Necromant as Boss)

In the first room there spawn footys, knight and rifle (living units)(for example).:goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:
If they die the souls get transfered to the boss (who is invulnerable and doesnt attack), if the soul arrives the boss, it gets transfered to a random point in the second room.
There spawns an Ghoul (if a footy died), Abomination (for a knight) or a little necromant (for a rifle), who can rise 1 corpse but cannot attack.:vw_death::vw_death:
Maybe every 6 secs there comes a wave includes 2 footies, 1 knight and 1 rifle for about 60 secs.
Then after the second room with the undead units is clear, the Necromant Boss appears at the middle of room 1 and cast multiple spells (like coil, fire rain, cripple, etc. etc.).

If his HP is under 75% percent, port him to the middle of the second room with some nice special effects xD.
Back at 50% HP.:ogre_datass:
At 25% again to the second room.:ogre_datass:
If the Boss dies, open 2 Gates.:goblin_boom:
The Players go through, their ways collide and there they see some Items in/on/at a shrine,:fp: that they can take. (The drops):infl_thumbs_up:
^^

Greets
Me

I can't suggest it for 6/5 because of some few lacking things:
There is no some cool epic story in background.
You know good guys, bad guys.
More or less wc3 units and few imports.
What I want to say is next:
You have humans (and you play as one), that fight against trolls and some another 3rd force or whatever that as usually come to kill both or advice 1 or do shit like that.
Dunno how to explain this better :)

Another thing are systems, gemeplay in general, I didn't saw unique systems that impressed me, ofc puzzles, items, abilities, everything was shaped to perfection.

Dunno will you continue working on this more, but try to bring something new to map :)
Thanks and have nice day :)

Level 3
Bugs just found:

Hunter's Spike does not level/get any better at level 6(unless its a cool down thing)
Hunter's Multi Shot also does not improve at all. For all levels it is 9 arrows, 100 damage each with a 10 sec cool down.

Oddly, most ultimates work on building/spell immune monsters but for spell immune monsters they do very very little to no damage at all. Just kinda odd, not really a bug.

Level 2
This is a awesome Map dude :)

I found a bug at 2 bosses they run to the revive stone and i was not able to kill them :D

SpasMaster

Level 23
not bad, but I prefer rpgs with -save/load system and jobs

-First off, this isn't exactly an RPG as it is said in the description.
-Second, even if it was the map isn't that long to have -save/load system. And having jobs in such a map would be retarded.

You totally make no point and downrate the map for no reason.

So if I prefer Hero Arena maps with Duel system, should I go and downrate all Hero Arenas without one?

No wonder you have negative rep...

Level 5
-First off, this isn't exactly an RPG as it is said in the description.
-Second, even if it was the map isn't that long to have -save/load system. And having jobs in such a map would be retarded.

You totally make no point and downrate the map for no reason.

So if I prefer Hero Arena maps with Duel system, should I go and downrate all Hero Arenas without one?

No wonder you have negative rep...

if you feel that an insult, you shud report him to veagancekael, he has 2 negative 2- rep, if he insults or be rude agian ,hes banned, you can say he insulted you .

Level 3
Ok so, I haven't gotten around to testing out the gameplay yet but I love the idea of the changes.

First off, I still don't know if its just me or what but the opening cutscene is nothing more than a black screen. No sound. Nothing other than the line of text about being attacked.

Secondly, every time I try to play with friends on Bnet I get kicked. Im not sure why tho. Am I banned or something? xD ( j/k ) But seriously. Idk why I keep getting kicked.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Ok so, I haven't gotten around to testing out the gameplay yet but I love the idea of the changes.

First off, I still don't know if its just me or what but the opening cutscene is nothing more than a black screen. No sound. Nothing other than the line of text about being attacked.

Secondly, every time I try to play with friends on Bnet I get kicked. Im not sure why tho. Am I banned or something? xD ( j/k ) But seriously. Idk why I keep getting kicked.

I don't have an idea why you get banned :(

And during the opening cutscene there is sound, but it is supposed to be a black screen. The ship crashes during a storm and that's all that your hero remembers. :)

Level 3
Alright. That explains the opening scene then.

For the record, the banned thing was a joke. I think it was just that I needed to restart WC3/my comp. Either way I'm sure it's fine now.

I love the difficulty up, makes this so much more interesting/difficult.

Unfortunately however, while playing as the Chieftain I realized that his passive "Ogre Presence" does not actually work. It's supposed to give my allies armor, however it does not.

The changes made to the Nether Wizard are amazing! I love them. He can heal a bit better now and his ultimate is really nice too.

Thanks for continuing to improve your map! You're the best!

SpasMaster

Level 23
Alright. That explains the opening scene then.

For the record, the banned thing was a joke. I think it was just that I needed to restart WC3/my comp. Either way I'm sure it's fine now.

I love the difficulty up, makes this so much more interesting/difficult.

Unfortunately however, while playing as the Chieftain I realized that his passive "Ogre Presence" does not actually work. It's supposed to give my allies armor, however it does not.

The changes made to the Nether Wizard are amazing! I love them. He can heal a bit better now and his ultimate is really nice too.

Thanks for continuing to improve your map! You're the best!

Awwwww <3 :D

Glad you like the changes. I am aware of the Cheftain bug and will look into it. (Most likely replace the ability with another one.)

Level 1
One of the best custom WC3 maps I ever played. You've clearly put much effort in it - well done! All the little fine details (especially at the terrain design) make the map not only atmospheric and fun to play, but also an impressive and beautiful piece of art. Thanks for many hours of epic bloodshed. :thumbs_up:

Some bugs/problems I noticed (v7.5, dunno if they're already fixed in the latest version):

1. If you drop "Essence of Atal'ai" to the ground, it can't be picked up again (or maybe the treasure box is invisible). That was quite annoying when it happened to me...
  2. "Zeroth, the Abyss of Sands" item bonuses seem to malfunction, e.g. the movement speed bonus is not granted (according to -ms), and +2 all stats is sometimes added, sometimes not. Might be a conflict with other items, since it appears to depend on the order in which items in the inventory are picked up.
  3. Item prices/bonuses generally need some rework. (Yes I know, you wrote that imbalances are due to the many changes since map development began, but if you consider a good balancing important, you should overhaul them some day.)
  4. Movement speed bonuses don't stack. Well, I didn't really expect it, but it should be noted somewhere in case it's meant that way.
  5. The reforged "Queen's Tiara" can't be sold. (intentional?)
  6. There are a couple of places where a ranged hero can attack a mob group from behind a barricade. Melee mobs can only counter with spells and become easy kills. (There're only 3 or 4 occurences on the whole map, so this isn't that bad.)
  7. We had just started to fight the 6 monsters in front of Kargaloth's door when suddenly the cinematic before the final bossfight was shown. Fighting continued in the background, we were like wtf, got pwned and died. :grin: It would be better if the cinematic was not triggered until you walk through the door.
  8. There should be an upper limit on the number of zombies spawned by the Abomination boss that can exist simultaneously. If the combat goes bad and one player (me :xxd:) manages to run away, it seems that the zombies keep spawning and following that player even at large distances to the boss' location. They spread half across the temple until the players manage to kill the boss in that mess, but the map can begin to lag or even freeze if it takes too long. I guess 100 of them at a time should be enough to achieve to desired effect...

Suggestions/opinions (just my 2c):
  1. The map needs... more bosses, more rooms to explore, more items, more secret areas, more traps, and more quests! A good battle can't last too long. :grin: I personally found the scripted bosses most enjoyable (although they're probably also the most difficult to design/implement/balance/test). If you're afraid of the map taking too long to play, additional content could be done inside mini dungeons that can be left out. (Although the straightforwardness of the whole thing would be softened... dunno if that's a problem.)
  2. The difficulty modes would offer a more interesting choice if lifes were distributed in a less linear fashion (e.g. Hardcore = 1, Hard = 3, Medium = 10, Easy = 25). After playing the map two times (2nd time till the end), I'd consider 10 lives to be fairly doable. People should have to be careful in something that deserves the attribute hard, and right now with 10 lifes you can still "test" every trap as well as die a couple of times elsewhere.
  3. Even more important, there should be an incentive to try the more difficult modes. Good incentives would be e.g.
    • more loot off bosses or higher drop % for good loot in general with increasing difficulty
    • increased gold income off mob kills
    • special loot that isn't available on lower difficulty modes
    • increased overall mob damage, and by that, a greater challenge
    You could also add certain abilities to the bosses which they don't have on lower difficulty. Something like that would greatly enhance the replay value.
  4. There's a tome to unlearn a hero's class skills, but it seems to be impossible to redistribute the custom skill points (available through ESC). I think such a function would be quite useful since the importance of certain bonuses varies as your character develops.
  5. Personally, I like (fair) riddles, so I'd welcome more of them in future releases. If you don't want the map to become to brain-straining, maybe some riddles could be added as optional side-quests.
Hope I could provide some useful information. Keep up the good work!

A final question: I noticed (at least two) cones of light on the terrain inside the temple. If I use a certain spell near them, I see a special effect graphic as if something has happened. Is that a glitch, or is there something more about it...?

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
First of all, thanks for your review. It's AMAZING, such things make me feel good. Thanks.

Going on by your list.

1. I was unaware of the bug with Essence of Atal'ai. I will try to fix it.
2. I think I know, why Zeroth is causing problems. It will be fixed.
3. I know that there are some items in the game that award more bonuses than others but have lesser price. But I know that these items are only dropped by mobs and are not gamebreaking. The items in the shop on the other hand, I know they are all just as they have to be. Anyways I will take a look on some of those items with weird prices/stats.
4. A hint will be added for the movement speed bonus. (Btw, huge movement speed could result in some bugs i found.)
5. Yes, the Queen's Tiara along with some other few items cannot be sold. It's intentional.
6. Usually there is also a ranged mob behind the barricades, so he will shoot at you too ;)
7. The ending cinematic is a mess. It will be completely remade at some point. Sorry for that bug.
8. That's a complicated one. Well, the idea of the boss is to give you that feeling that if you dont kill him (fast), you will be overwhelmed. The idea of a limit is good, cause I know lag scenarios are possible. I will look into that.

Moving on to suggestions.

1. I agree with you on that one, except this: More items? o_O. If this map is full with something excpet trees, it's the items man. I always add new, but the variety is always there. I also recieved the suggestion for dungeons multiple times. I can tell you only this: Soon. :p
2. Sounds fair enough. Might aswell do it next version. :)
3. This idea is great, but I am far from capable to do this. I might ask someone to do this, but don't expect it any time soon. :(
4. I like that idea, but I fear it's impossible. Atleast for me :(
5. I would love to add more riddles. Stay tuned with the changelog to see if new are added. :)

You did indeed provide nice info and I am thankfull. :)

About the things with the lights.... never noted it. Proubably a glitch. Nothing intended there.

Level 1
Hello everybody! I just started playing the version 7.6, but I have some problem: at Main Throne Room don't have anything, how can I pass the gate? it's say: "You should check the Main Throne Room behind you..."
p/s: Sorry, I don't good at English >_<

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hello everybody! I just started playing the version 7.6, but I have some problem: at Main Throne Room don't have anything, how can I pass the gate? it's say: "You should check the Main Throne Room behind you..."
p/s: Sorry, I don't good at English >_<

I've explained this multiple times. Please read the previous comments next time =)

You should accquire the Urn of Feron which is located infront of his tomb. There is a picture with the location in previous post.

Level 1
Well, I did it :) please tell me about legendary weapons, tips in game are difficult to understand. I only got the staff for intelligent classes

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi, great map, played it a few time and today my friends and I finally managed to get near the end
Though, we stumbled upon a bug and we're blocked now :s

We used the urn of feron, killed the naga, got pass the big door with the 6 square buttons in front of it and after that, there's a lift and a small pool
I got on the lift and since there was no lever, I moved away. Once I got out, the lift went up with no one on it, and we can't find any other way to press forward. Also, it won't come back down :(
There's a rock blocking a small path just south of it, but the rock is invincible so we can't pass by here.

Also, our agi hero is ranger and we tried summoning her wolf on the lift, but it seems impossible since the lift is at a different height. But if you have any idea for a solution involving summoning the wolf behind a wall, we could try it (we have done it once by error and it seems we're able to reproduce it, we summoned it pass the right wall near the 6 squares, but there's nothing the wolf could do there, the only door can't be open by attacking.

Hopefully there'll be a way to bypass that, else, we'll have to play again and hope for you to correct that bug.

Thanks for a great map anyway, I consider it only second to the Kingdom of Kaliron, keep up the good job :)

Level 1
Great map. Really love it.
But there's something I notice:
1.The golem boss (the boss where you can stand in the circle to control the golem) is very easy kill by range heroes.Just use 2 golem to block the way and watch him die.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/Cooro_KAL/War3/3.png
Also sometime the packbag active the circle
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/Cooro_KAL/War3/2.png
2.The boss from the wisp's quest is easy kill by range heroes too, just go to the high wall behind her and shoot.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/Cooro_KAL/War3/1.png
3.when you have the item (forgot the name) has 7% add 1 to str/agi/int when cast spell. You can active the broken queen's tiara to has bonus stats.(bugs?)

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
Great map. Really love it.
But there's something I notice:
1.The golem boss (the boss where you can stand in the circle to control the golem) is very easy kill by range heroes.Just use 2 golem to block the way and watch him die.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/Cooro_KAL/War3/3.png
Also sometime the packbag active the circle
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/Cooro_KAL/War3/2.png
2.The boss from the wisp's quest is easy kill by range heroes too, just go to the high wall behind her and shoot.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/Cooro_KAL/War3/1.png
3.when you have the item (forgot the name) has 7% add 1 to str/agi/int when cast spell. You can active the broken queen's tiara to has bonus stats.(bugs?)

All will be fixed, thanks.

Level 2
Very good map.

Started playing it 2-man, so far i love the difficulty (we chose hard). Its very challenging so far but not impossible, which is just the way it should be.

You actually are able to write good english unlike all other map authors.

Terrain's nice. You did the backpack system properly.

Nice spells and good item selection (tho im not a fan of recepies, why the hell do people make those things? theyre a pain in the ass)

All in all good job, one of the really few good maps ive seen these last few years lol.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Very good map.

Started playing it 2-man, so far i love the difficulty (we chose hard). Its very challenging so far but not impossible, which is just the way it should be.

You actually are able to write good english unlike all other map authors.

Terrain's nice. You did the backpack system properly.

Nice spells and good item selection (tho im not a fan of recepies, why the hell do people make those things? theyre a pain in the ass)

All in all good job, one of the really few good maps ive seen these last few years lol.

I am really glad you like the map. I will tell you why recipes. Let's say the shop doesn't have those items which are components of the recipes and give less stats. And you have those really cool items which cost tons of gold but have no recipe components. Here is what happens:
1.)You get your first item really late into the game.
2.)Until you get this item you suffer from mana/health/damage issues.
3.)You loose the sense of progressing your hero.

With the recipes you buy not that cool items, which upgrade your hero slowly and in the end you get the same powerfull item. The only difference is that you don't buy it instantly for 2000 gold. but you buy 2 items for 500 gold and the recipe for 1000.

I know that it's kind of annoying to make them, but there you have a really nice shop system which is explained in a nice and easy way :)

Level 2
I am really glad you like the map. I will tell you why recipes. Let's say the shop doesn't have those items which are components of the recipes and give less stats. And you have those really cool items which cost tons of gold but have no recipe components. Here is what happens:
1.)You get your first item really late into the game.
2.)Until you get this item you suffer from mana/health/damage issues.
3.)You loose the sense of progressing your hero.

With the recipes you buy not that cool items, which upgrade your hero slowly and in the end you get the same powerfull item. The only difference is that you don't buy it instantly for 2000 gold. but you buy 2 items for 500 gold and the recipe for 1000.

I know that it's kind of annoying to make them, but there you have a really nice shop system which is explained in a nice and easy way :)

I didn't consider that, its a good point, however i'd still much rather stick with normal items. Using recipes you're killing off all the fun of the normal items. From the beginning of the game instead of looking for the right stat that you wanted, you instead have to look for components for an item you're going to get later on.

building each item is a pain as you will need to toss items around the backpack and on the ground to free several slots, especially when you already have your inventory filled with completed items.

though I dislike this method, at least they are an acceptable annoyance in rpgs... most people actually use this method even in hero maps where you have a strict time limit, and that's just ridiculous.

Could I suggest removing the system and setting the vendor sell rate to 90% - then make enemies drop non vendor items with a bad selling price to avoid getting instantly rich from a rare drop.

Level 1
I note Ressurection Stones now has recall ability which is very nice but I can't recall myself. I tried on some NPC(the golbin near the end,the skeleton near the volcano,...) and it's worked. Is that a bug or some kind of hidden quest?

SpasMaster

Level 23
I note Ressurection Stones now has recall ability which is very nice but I can't recall myself. I tried on some NPC(the golbin near the end,the skeleton near the volcano,...) and it's worked. Is that a bug or some kind of hidden quest?

It's a feature that I wanted to do. Used this ability jast for a test but forgot to remove it. Don't worry, it's coming in v.7.8. along with the 2 new heroes.

Level 5
I envy people who can make such a beutiful terrain, i can't :(.

I like low hp and high dmg, it's not boring to fight.

I usualy dont like description spam in ebilities and items but this map is not pvp, i played alne so i had time to read lol... GOOD WORK!

Level 1
Short comment on the map after attempting it with 2 players on LAN running Windows 7 and the latest version of WC3:

- Terraining done very well
- Fights well done
- Gamespeed feels right
- Permanent buffs are risky on weapons, try changing those to avoid farming

bugs:
- Last boss area 3+, lever was broken, we could not open the door to get in or trigger the lift or whatever it was supposed to do (We continued to 6+ at level 5 which was painful but worked out with pulling)
- Abomination boss level 6+ that spawns zombies: we whiped, after that the fight did not reset, instead it kept spawning zombies which we met an army of on the way back there, and kept spawning them forever, we couldnt' fight them all but the beserker had lifesteal, we gave him the permanent str/agi gain item while he locked the mobs in a small passage, slowly going to infinite str/agi... but that made the game get a critical error... all we wanted was to stop the source of the problem

Please fix these bugs and we might give this map another testrun, feel free to PM for more questions

SpasMaster

Level 23
Thanks for your comment! I have some questions though.

- Permanent buffs are risky on weapons, try changing those to avoid farming

Permanent buffs? What do you mean? >.>

- Last boss area 3+, lever was broken, we could not open the door to get in or trigger the lift or whatever it was supposed to do (We continued to 6+ at level 5 which was painful but worked out with pulling)

I can't understand what boss are you talking about. Perhaps if you could provide the boss name or a screenshot? Or more detailed explanation..

- Abomination boss level 6+ that spawns zombies: we whiped, after that the fight did not reset, instead it kept spawning zombies which we met an army of on the way back there, and kept spawning them forever, we couldnt' fight them all but the beserker had lifesteal, we gave him the permanent str/agi gain item while he locked the mobs in a small passage, slowly going to infinite str/agi... but that made the game get a critical error... all we wanted was to stop the source of the problem

I will look into it.