1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunken City v2.4.4c

Submitted by SpasMaster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

• INFORMATION
    Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
    Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
    Amount of Heroes: 21
    Maximum Level: 18

Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Enemy Handicap
    100%
    120%
    145%
    175%
    215%
    Enemy Bonus Damage
    0%
    30%
    80%
    130%
    170%
    Enemy Bonus Armor
    Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
    0%
    15%
    25%
    35%
    40%
    Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Bonus Gold per Kill
    Bonus XP
    0%
    0%
    1%
    3%
    6%
    Bonus Drop Chances
    0%
    10%
    15%
    20%
    30%
    Starting Gold

• CHANGELOG
    Latest Changelog

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4c [Hotfix] [03.10.2019]
    General Changes
    • Due to issues with the most recent patch, Oris is temporarily no longer required to progress.
    • Temple Guardians being required to progress is temporarily not the case.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4b [Hotfix] [28.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where the Void Sphere could be used indefinetly.
    • Fixed a bug where Captain Drough was not giving correct amount of gold when killed.

Classes
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • Fixed a bug where the agility scaling of the Warhammer Talent had its effect working when you don't have the Talent.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4a [Hotfix] [18.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where Talents could not be reset.
    • The Explorer challenge now states its proper rewards.

Classes
    [​IMG] Death Knight
    • The health of Ghouls summoned by Army of the Dead has been increased to 350/600/850/1100 up from 320/450/640/800.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • Fixed a bug where Aqua Shots was sometimes not dealing full damage.

[​IMG] Version 2.4.4. [18.07.2018]
    Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
    • Damage Reduction effects can no longer reduce damage taken below 10% of its original amount. Invulnerability, immunity and complete absorption effects are not affected by this change. This is now stated in the Armor tooltip.
    • Fixed a terrain gap which allowed nagas to swim into the Queen's Tomb Dungeon from the north.
    • Fixed a bug where the Revenants spawned by blue tile traps in the Queen's Tomb gave experience.
    • Finding all Secret Areas no longer incorrectly states that the reward includes lives.
    • The reward for finding all Secret Areas has been reduced to 5 All Stats and 500 Gold down from 10 All Stats and 700 Gold.
    • The Diana and Haris quest givers will no longer leave their position to fight enemies with you.
    • The Hide and Seer quest now rewards 250 experience.
    • The final boss cinematic should no longer start before all the guards are defeated.
    • Floating text for damage taken by the hero now uses a gray color and utilizes the (-) sign.

Classes
    [​IMG] Berserker
    • The attack damage scaling of Skull Split has been increased to 200% up from 150%.
    • Fixed a bug where the Mur'gul Slaves summoned by the Naga Whaler could not be Executed with Skull Split.
    [​IMG] Ice Lancer
    • Attacking already Frozen targets does not accumulate attacks for Cold Touch.
    • Fixed a bug where Drakkari Blessing was overwriting several hero self-buffs.
    [​IMG] Paladin
    • Movement speed increased from 270 to 290.
    • The Divine Hammer Talent now gives Blessed Hammer 6% chance to stun down from 7%.
    • The stun from the Divine Hammer Talent now lasts for 1 second down from 1,5 seconds.
    [​IMG] Priest
    • The proc chance of the Priest's Mastery has been reduced to 0,3% per point of Mastery down from 0,5%.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • The health of Sea Tentacles has been increased to 200/400/600/800 up from 200/300/400/500.
    • The damage increase per point of Intelligence granted to Sea Elementals by the Gift of Neptulon has been reduced to 0,3% down from 0,4%.
    • The Gift of Neptulon Talent now also includes a 0,1% damage increase per point of Agility.
    • The Aqua Shot Talent has been thematically reworked into a new Talent called Queen of the Sea. Actual effect remains the same.
    • The Reptillian Instinct Talent has been replaced with a new Talent: Aqua Shots.
    • The Tidal Shot buff now increases the damage of Liquid Arrows by 10%/15%/20%/25% down from 25%/30%/35%/40%.
    [​IMG] Tidewarrior
    • The Might of the Kraken Talent uses a new icon.
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • The tooltip of Warcry now states its proper duration.
    [​IMG] Witch Doctor
    • Plague Toad no longer provides vision.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Fixed a bug where Bloodreaver Scythe reduced the Primary Attribute of heroes.
    • Fixed the model size of Temple Tablet.
    • Fixed a bug where Dark Ranger's Longbow shot extra arrows even if only 1 target was present.
    • Fixed a bug where the Cloak of Revan item gave Shadow Crystals when sold.
    • Fixed a bug where the stat and effect values of Sigil of Al'ar did not reflect the changes from version 2.4.3.
    • The damage dealt by Sigil of Al'ar has been reduced to 50 with 200% Primary Attribute scaling down from 75 with 250% Primary Attribute scaling.
    • Vane's Fate recipe has come to its senses and now properly uses a scroll model instead of a chest.

Archives

• FEATURES
    • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
    • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
    • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
    • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
    • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
    • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
    • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
    • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
    • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
    • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
    • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
    • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
    • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
    • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

• SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• HEROES

Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes
    Shaman [1]
    Druid [2]
    Priest [3]
    Mage [4]
    Necromancer [5]
    Warlock [6]
    Witch Doctor [7]
    Warrior [1]
    Paladin [2]
    Death Knight [3]
    Monk [4]
    Tidewarrior [5]
    Dragon Sentinel [6]
    Tinker [7]
    Rogue [1]
    Hunter [2]
    Ice Lancer [3]
    Windmaster [4]
    Berserker [5]
    Demon Hunter [6]
    Siren [7]

• CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:

Note:
    There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

[​IMG]
Contents

Sunken City v2.4.4c (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies....
  1. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    You can download an old version of the map to experience the class legendaries. To answer your question right now they give stats most beneficial to your hero and also enhance your skills.

2. Ronan61

Ronan61

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, i'm having this same problem on a game with my friends, currently we saved it so we can continue later... But anyone knows if there's a way to make primal fury work again? i mean, i tried dropping every item and even tried resetting glyphs and talents to see if it works again, but it just doesn't trigger anymore

3. Painkiller

Painkiller

Resources:
    Resources:
    How can I receive control over the Grunt in the beggining? Playing as Paladin, I did broke his cage in the middle of the fight and he survived, but I didn't get my reward even if challenge now "completed"

4. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    How come I can't obtain a Legendary Item although I have the Eye in my inventory?
    Am I missing something?

2.39 ver

Edit: Ah, I need to drop the Eye in his inventory...

Edit 2: Is it possible to put a sell price for Serpent Tablet?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  5. Fr33dom_Justice

Fr33dom_Justice

Resources:
    Resources:
    yo great map guys

can i have a quick question ? hevn't been in touch with war3 for a while so i mayb missin and forgot it's features

Can i save multiples times while playing online with this map? since me and my bud kinda like quick save before any big events/bosses

But we can only save one time each session we played and this is normal right ? since i rmb i can quick save many times in one play back then i play the map

6. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Each player is allowed 1 save per game in multiplayer. However if you Load the game, you will be able to save a game.

7. Fr33dom_Justice

Fr33dom_Justice

Resources:
    Resources:
    thanks man, so i guess we gonna start doin save then re-host and repeat since our freetime is limited

btw what difficult and mode do u suggest with 2 players? we always play in normal and it's still kinda tough tho, can't imagine any 2-pairs player can play beyond Hard

8. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The map has been defeated by 2 players, Insane Heroic, without Intelligence hero (no healer), without dying. So yeah, depends on how hardcore you are :p

9. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    @SpasMaster

Hey, Spas. Do you think Int Naga Siren is a thing in .40a? What items do you suggest for this build?
    I already have Staff of Galactic Fury.

Thanks.

10. Heroes525

Heroes525

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pls someone help me, i played this map for months now, and lately coming to the new version, but its changed quite a bit. Can someone pls tell me how to access the Mysterious Wonderer shop in The Vault section pls. Played multiple times and havent figure out how to get to this guy

11. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    There's a lever directly to the left of his door. Maybe try to rotate the camera a bit to see it. Happy crawling :D

12. Heroes525

Heroes525

Resources:
    Resources:
    how do i rotate camera btw? thank you

13. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    You need to use "Insert" and "Delete" buttons on your keyboard. Or "Page Up" and "Page Down". Whatever works.

@SpasMaster

Is it possible to put a counter for "Scroll of Infinite Knowledge" item? It would be nice to track down how many stats you've gained using it. Like -altar command but -scroll is suitable, yes?

Thanks.

14. steelix

steelix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Been playing this game with my friends in a LAN setting with the latest version. Love the game, but also found a few bugs/ things should be changed. Also have some questions.

I played in TFT 2.8.5

-Bug: My friend(on a mac), instantly DCes whenever he uses Troll Berserker poison skill (Q). We tried twice, and both times he DCed instantly. No wait screen at all, just BAM gone.

-The esc stat point menu only shows after you get the main quest. Probably should change this to always open. My friends were very much confused in our later breakthroughs when we couldn't open the stat menu, only to find out after we defeat the demon boss that we didn't activate the main quest. FeelsBadMan.

-Couldn't enter the Eastern Wing due to quests not completed. Specifically, the Legendary Power quest. Got the elixir and the handle, but where do I find the head? Spent two hours going through everywhere looking for it...only to crash due to memory :l

-Nightspring water and the well. How am I supposed to interact with it?

-Queens Tomb: Fuck this dungeon honestly. Especially when you step onto the spawn tiles and they just push you into the death tiles. It may be better if the death tiles are placed further way from the spawn tiles. Also, stepping on the same tile twice spawns it again. Maybe have some sort of timer that makes sure it doesn't spawn if I step on the same tile in 5 seconds?

-Are some secret areas only accessible through the random teleport? Or are all able to be accessed through walking?

-I'm assuming that the the dragon aspect tokens are a chest drop rate, with the exception of one from the Feric's Key tomb. Is this correct?

I'm only asking the questions which I'm thoroughly stumped on. Stuff like the King's Blood I think I can slowly figure out. But is it a quest related thing? As in I need to King's Blood to actually finish the game?

15. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No, Primal Fury has been problematic for a long while and will be changed in 2.4.1.
    You do not receive control over the Grunt if he lands the killing blow on the boss.
    Short answer - no.
    The way Intelligence works on Siren is that its mostly utility. I wouldn't advise going specifically for Intelligence only. It's meant to be paired with other stats. Basically, you can go with an "intelligence-heavier" build, but I don't think intelligence-only would work.
    I'll see what I can do.
    There isn't either such Warcraft 3 patch, nor Sunken City version. Perhaps you mean Warcraft patch 1.28.5?
    Strange. I have never experienced, nor heard about such an issue before. I'd assume it has to do with him being on a mac.
    It would mess with Cinematics. It won't happen, nor do I see it as a major issue, since it takes 1 right click and 1 second to enable it.
    The Legendary Power Quest is completely optional and is not required for you to progress through the map. You are stuck on a puzzle, but I need more information to understand which one. What do you call "Eastern Wing", because there is an area named "West Wing" in the game. Not Eastern Win. Screenshots would allow me to help you with most accurate information.
    Regarding the Legendary Power, you get the Head in the later stages of the game.
    You need a bowl that has to be filled there. It's well hidden near the place where you fight Azsune, the night elf huntress.
    Good thing it's completely optional and you are not obliged to do it. :)
    All secrets can be accessed with any hero and without random teleporters.
    Correct.
    King's Blood is related to the Legendary Power quest.

16. steelix

steelix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not sure which one then. Maybe in my next playthrough I'll figure it out. But what does remain is that I could not go through the door after fighting the demon boss, with it saying that I need to finish all my quests. Could be that I didn't activate the main quest...

Yes this is what I mean. Sorry about that.

17. currenninety3

currenninety3

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello everyone first i want to say its a great map was playing few years ago old versions, now i checked it out again and found out that some things were changed (secrets, items puzzles etc..) now im playing solo with Death knight and im stuck at the gates which leads to stone golem boss( cant open door with circles since im solo player and summoned units cant be used to open it up) + i cant fiugre out few things cant acces to last secret area place where cave leads to it (spider boss location) spiritrealm cloak what can i do with that ? i have few relics that cant be used in good way + i crafted blue relic called babu's repair kit any use for it ? version (2.4.0)

18. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    i think the golem door your are refering is the near end infernal boss? the one with the fire arena? the plates should be inspected i remember, as for the spider cave , u need a map which is found near the troll village dungeon south, cloak gives you true sight hehe, babu kit is just another good item you can find.

19. currenninety3

currenninety3

Resources:
    Resources:
    i finished the map thx a lot :)

20. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Update on version 2.4.1:

This one will have major focus on hero improvements by introducing new play styles to some of them and improving some of their older ones where necessary.
    This is done by adding 2 new Talents to each hero and changing existing talents/skills where necessary.
    As you can imagine it is a long process. So far I have updated 6/24 heroes.

Unfortunately progress is severely slowed down since I recently started work.

It may be 1-2 more months until release, but I guarantee: the wait will be worth it. :)