1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sunken City v2.4.4c

Submitted by SpasMaster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

• INFORMATION
    Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
    Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
    Amount of Heroes: 21
    Maximum Level: 18

Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Enemy Handicap
    100%
    120%
    145%
    175%
    215%
    Enemy Bonus Damage
    0%
    30%
    80%
    130%
    170%
    Enemy Bonus Armor
    Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
    0%
    15%
    25%
    35%
    40%
    Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
    Bonus Gold per Kill
    Bonus XP
    0%
    0%
    1%
    3%
    6%
    Bonus Drop Chances
    0%
    10%
    15%
    20%
    30%
    Starting Gold

• CHANGELOG
    Latest Changelog

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4c [Hotfix] [03.10.2019]
    General Changes
    • Due to issues with the most recent patch, Oris is temporarily no longer required to progress.
    • Temple Guardians being required to progress is temporarily not the case.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4b [Hotfix] [28.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where the Void Sphere could be used indefinetly.
    • Fixed a bug where Captain Drough was not giving correct amount of gold when killed.

Classes
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • Fixed a bug where the agility scaling of the Warhammer Talent had its effect working when you don't have the Talent.

[​IMG]
    Version 2.4.4a [Hotfix] [18.07.2018]
    General Changes
    • Fixed a bug where Talents could not be reset.
    • The Explorer challenge now states its proper rewards.

Classes
    [​IMG] Death Knight
    • The health of Ghouls summoned by Army of the Dead has been increased to 350/600/850/1100 up from 320/450/640/800.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • Fixed a bug where Aqua Shots was sometimes not dealing full damage.

[​IMG] Version 2.4.4. [18.07.2018]
    Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
    • Damage Reduction effects can no longer reduce damage taken below 10% of its original amount. Invulnerability, immunity and complete absorption effects are not affected by this change. This is now stated in the Armor tooltip.
    • Fixed a terrain gap which allowed nagas to swim into the Queen's Tomb Dungeon from the north.
    • Fixed a bug where the Revenants spawned by blue tile traps in the Queen's Tomb gave experience.
    • Finding all Secret Areas no longer incorrectly states that the reward includes lives.
    • The reward for finding all Secret Areas has been reduced to 5 All Stats and 500 Gold down from 10 All Stats and 700 Gold.
    • The Diana and Haris quest givers will no longer leave their position to fight enemies with you.
    • The Hide and Seer quest now rewards 250 experience.
    • The final boss cinematic should no longer start before all the guards are defeated.
    • Floating text for damage taken by the hero now uses a gray color and utilizes the (-) sign.

Classes
    [​IMG] Berserker
    • The attack damage scaling of Skull Split has been increased to 200% up from 150%.
    • Fixed a bug where the Mur'gul Slaves summoned by the Naga Whaler could not be Executed with Skull Split.
    [​IMG] Ice Lancer
    • Attacking already Frozen targets does not accumulate attacks for Cold Touch.
    • Fixed a bug where Drakkari Blessing was overwriting several hero self-buffs.
    [​IMG] Paladin
    • Movement speed increased from 270 to 290.
    • The Divine Hammer Talent now gives Blessed Hammer 6% chance to stun down from 7%.
    • The stun from the Divine Hammer Talent now lasts for 1 second down from 1,5 seconds.
    [​IMG] Priest
    • The proc chance of the Priest's Mastery has been reduced to 0,3% per point of Mastery down from 0,5%.
    [​IMG] Siren
    • The health of Sea Tentacles has been increased to 200/400/600/800 up from 200/300/400/500.
    • The damage increase per point of Intelligence granted to Sea Elementals by the Gift of Neptulon has been reduced to 0,3% down from 0,4%.
    • The Gift of Neptulon Talent now also includes a 0,1% damage increase per point of Agility.
    • The Aqua Shot Talent has been thematically reworked into a new Talent called Queen of the Sea. Actual effect remains the same.
    • The Reptillian Instinct Talent has been replaced with a new Talent: Aqua Shots.
    • The Tidal Shot buff now increases the damage of Liquid Arrows by 10%/15%/20%/25% down from 25%/30%/35%/40%.
    [​IMG] Tidewarrior
    • The Might of the Kraken Talent uses a new icon.
    [​IMG] Warrior
    • The tooltip of Warcry now states its proper duration.
    [​IMG] Witch Doctor
    • Plague Toad no longer provides vision.

Items
    [​IMG] Items

• Fixed a bug where Bloodreaver Scythe reduced the Primary Attribute of heroes.
    • Fixed the model size of Temple Tablet.
    • Fixed a bug where Dark Ranger's Longbow shot extra arrows even if only 1 target was present.
    • Fixed a bug where the Cloak of Revan item gave Shadow Crystals when sold.
    • Fixed a bug where the stat and effect values of Sigil of Al'ar did not reflect the changes from version 2.4.3.
    • The damage dealt by Sigil of Al'ar has been reduced to 50 with 200% Primary Attribute scaling down from 75 with 250% Primary Attribute scaling.
    • Vane's Fate recipe has come to its senses and now properly uses a scroll model instead of a chest.

Archives

• FEATURES
    • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
    • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
    • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
    • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
    • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
    • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
    • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
    • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
    • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
    • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
    • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
    • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
    • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
    • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

• SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• HEROES

Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes
    Shaman [1]
    Druid [2]
    Priest [3]
    Mage [4]
    Necromancer [5]
    Warlock [6]
    Witch Doctor [7]
    Warrior [1]
    Paladin [2]
    Death Knight [3]
    Monk [4]
    Tidewarrior [5]
    Dragon Sentinel [6]
    Tinker [7]
    Rogue [1]
    Hunter [2]
    Ice Lancer [3]
    Windmaster [4]
    Berserker [5]
    Demon Hunter [6]
    Siren [7]

• CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:

Note:
    There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

[​IMG]
Contents

Sunken City v2.4.4c (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies....
  1. shekhar9bittu

shekhar9bittu

Resources:
    Resources:

nono, i suppose it should be is good enough to handle the new changes made with extra map space in warcraft 3...the reason i believe so is because we can play dota 2, counter strike 1.6, borderlands 1 and such games on it without problem

please if u spot a solution anytime help us

thanks

2. shekhar9bittu

shekhar9bittu

Resources:
    Resources:

hello friends

we have solved the problem...the compatibility mode had changed to windows service pack 2 on its own i guess?? or we were supposed to change it manually after the patch 1.27.....in any case we changed the compatibility to windows 8 and now its fine,

we can now enjoy sunken city

thanks to all of you for your efforts

3. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @shekhar9bittu avoid double posting. Use "Edit" button instead. Double posting is against the site rules and spams the comment section.

4. shekhar9bittu

shekhar9bittu

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh ya ya

i thot my answer can help someone else solve the same problem
    so to highlight it, i made a new reply altogether
    hehee

thanks

5. shekhar9bittu

shekhar9bittu

Resources:
    Resources:
    seriously, the puzzles are really.....theyre not hard...but they are arent able to arouse our interest in them...and the traps are cheap...summons can go over them but when the hero goes its insta kill....

we're trying the water flow puzzle and the gate where the enchantress is...we need a key for it, please help...

6. whatever1211

whatever1211

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, I saw u make version 2.3.6b with hotfix about the Ice Lancer which I very appreciate as u had read my comment.
    But somehow i still cant use the Avalanche and Snowy Bond talent of Ice Lancer in the latest version 2.3.6b
    My Ice Lancer is lvl 4 and Avalanche never success nor Snowy heal me while i got Ice Armor.

Tks

7. Dezoal

Dezoal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, traps are cheap, but no, insta-kill also works on summons (but not enemies), so you can scout with them. But only insta-kill, summoning ones doesn't.
    That would probably be catastrophic. Imagine swarm of warlock or necromancer, stepping into scarab summoning trap... Eesh.

@SpasMaster i am actually surprised that there is no wind-themed boss, that force your movement around the static traps. Faceless One (that one that give final part of legendary item in 2.3.5) is close, but not exactly and made poorly and this is only one ability of that kind, so, meh.

8. shekhar9bittu

shekhar9bittu

Resources:
    Resources:

hi, i cudnt unstand excatly....

we have a naga siren, she summons water elementals that can go over traps but they do not die !!!
    also i have an item thats a staff...it says when u cast a spell it gives friendly units =6 armor and 20% bonus damage, i cast the spell but neither my friend naga nor the water elementals got eh increased armor !!!

9. whatever1211

whatever1211

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, I just got this Armageddon's Blade but despite it said +10 Mastery, my Current Mastery is still 0.

Attached Files:

10. Eldracil

Eldracil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Epic items with stun on hit (not exhaustive)

Blade of the Fallen Seraph (relic, so probably super rare) 10%
    Stoneskin Gauntlets 15%

Btw, Spasmaster, Thorim's Hand effect (lightning bolts) doesn't seem to work (tried on monk)

11. Senneria

Senneria

Resources:
    Resources:
    Already known issue, being looked into in the next version.

12. TxHiroxT

TxHiroxT

Resources:
    Resources:
    v 2.3.6b -2 player - Hard- 10 lives - standar - Necromancer and the archer summonner of agility - Necromancer ESC in HP - Glyph Magic Find -
    Necromancer with the E and his talent of 3 sec miss apply reanimate to his summons and others, but this no heal (+0) until reach the creeps of the ghost key door before the two starting bosses (and this happen in 3 new games...)

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  13. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    Some thoughts and suggestions:

- make it possible (if codeable) enemies to spawn snakes on actual hit, not on every swing count. What I mean is if the enemy misses an attack, it will still count as a hit towards spawning a snake.

- make it possible the intro before Kergaloth to not start immediately right after you kill the 6 minions but more likely to start after the hero/heroes entered the Kergaloth area. I have many occasions where there were unit/s fighting me during the scene and killing me without any control over the hero.

Now, I've played the new version in order to get the legendary item and I gotta admit, although you put much effort into creating it, it feels kinda cheap. No real challenge going through the puzzles. It felt like: go from A to B and then use it on C. I hope this can be improved a lot in the future.

Edit: Armageddon's Blade bonus Mastery does not apply.
    Kergaloth is spawning away more Demon Lords and Infernals than before. Dunno if intentional in the new version.

Edit1: Berserker's Blood Fury doesn't seem to drain hp during activation.

When hitting Target Dummy with Blood Fury on, it seems to damage back the hero. If it is off, then no damage is returned. Weird. Normal difficulty.

Edit2: Toxic Stack applies Venomous Axes only on one target and ignoring the others in the aoe. Actually, sometimes it damages enemies properly and sometimes doesn't.

Edit3: Voodoo Shuffle lifesteal doesn't work. Dunno about dmg reduction.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  14. whatever1211

whatever1211

Resources:
    Resources:
    DKT.png

Hi, I want to ask about this DK's talent. I figure that the talent only correct for the "4% max mana restoration" part, The "+1% for each 20hp" part is not working properly.

I have done 3 test, as 3 another pics i upload:

1. No item (or have some Item +Mana):
    <DK1.png>

I have 2000hp and 500mp. The talent's healing is 20hp/s.

The talent heal only "4% mana" each second for me and the "+1%/20hp" part doesn't even bother about my 2000hp -_-

-> I then think maybe the "+1%/20hp" is talking about my "bonus health", not my "max health". So I keep testing.

2. Esc points:
    <DK4.png>

I have 2350hp and 500mp, the talent's healing is 22hp/s.

I have 9 ESC points at the moment then give all to +HP. The Talent's "+1%/20hp" does work for the ECS's health.

3. Item +HP:
    <DK3.png>

I have 3000hp and 500mp, the talent's healing is 25hp/s

And then I try with items +HP. The Talent's "+1%/20hp" also works.
    However only 1/2 effective, the "+1%/20hp" is actually "+1%/40hp".
    In the pic,

My bonus health is +1000hp -> +50% increase healling effect
    My max mana is 500 -> 20hp/s healling when under 50% max hp

-> 30hp/s healling when under 50% max hp

But the acttual healling number the screen display is only 25hp/s. (It's also 50% effective for the ESC points)

Sorry for the long post.

Tks,

Attached Files:

• DK1.png
      DK1.png
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • DK4.png
      DK4.png
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • DK3.png
      DK3.png
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
  15. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    @whatever1211

I think you misunderstood how the talent works. Read the description carefully again. :)

Hero has 100 hp and 100 mp.

He is damaged and he has 40 hp curently, which activates the "below 50%" part.

4% of 100 mp = 4 which equals to 4 hp/s.

Now, he has 120 hp, which is 20 health over the basic 100 hp.
    120 hp = 6 x 20, meaning you have +6% of 100 mp = 6 hp/s.
    So, you add 4% basic + 6% bonus = 10% total.
    10% of 120 hp = 12 hp/s.

That's it.

16. whatever1211

whatever1211

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I understand what u said, I also thought that is how the talent work but it doesn't.
    Maybe my long post confused you, but the point is the healing is lower than what it said to be.

You can see in my image DK1.png, I have 2000hp and 500mp and it only heal 4% of 500mp = 20hp/s, it doesn't count my 2000hp.
    Or in image DK3.png, I have 3000hp and 500mp and it only heal 25hp/s.

17. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I will have to think whether I want it to work that way or not. But I will consider it. It is doable
    It already works that way, however what you describe can happen. Basically it checks the amount of living guards in a region. If you kill let's say 5 of them and then take the 6th out of the region, it fucks up. Atleast that's how I think you managed to run into this issue. I'll investigate.
    I can understand that you might feel disappointed and I guess it was my fault for hyping it up in advance by saying each legendary will have its own quest/puzzle related to it. Which is why I avoided updates in the past, because things change on the go all the time. I did start creating unique quests/puzzles for each hero, but eventually I estimated that the effort and resources was not worth it. Look at it that way: you still obtain the legendaries more or less the same way you did before. Difference is that at least now you get a class-specific legendary. And to be fair that was my initial and core goal. Doing the class specific puzzles came in later and eventually got scrapped. Sorry if you feel disappointed, but I just wasn't willing to invest the time and resources necessary to make it as I imagined. The fault here is mine, for announcing features during their development.
    Will fix.
    Chances are the same. Perhaps RNG hits you harder?
    It should drain hp when you attack, not when you activate it.
    That's how Blood Fury is supposed to work? :O
    If you attack while its active, it drains health.
    Hmmm. Not sure why that's happening. I'll check it out.
    Please double check that. I am asking you to, because I've seen it work numerous times with my own eyes.
    What you seem to miss however is that heals happen twice per second. Essentially it ends up at 40, because it heals you 2 times for 20. The tooltip states the amount of health per second, to make it easier to calculate. I can however make it tick 10 times in 1 second for 4 health each tick. The tooltip would still tell you the health restored for a period of 1 second.

18. Burndead

Burndead

Resources:
    Resources:
    I felt like this might be a balance thing on higher difficulties. In some way, to make it more tolerable when soloing the game.

Well, I wasn't aware of the mechanics and that it is already that way. But still, pretty annoying.
    In addition, during the intro, Kergaloth can spawn a minion over your head too. Again a dead hero happens.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not disappointed. It's just the way it felt for me. But I do see how you manage to create a team play way of collecting them and to engage all those specific items in order to get the legendary. Good luck finding time and improving this.

Dunno if it's the RNG but I've played 4 games so far and in every game I can feel a significant difference of spawning them in comparison to 2.3.5.

My bad then. I misunderstood it.

I will double check it but I did it on the Target Dummy. Gonna post a report for this later.

Edit: Yes, you are right. It works. My bad.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  19. DanTDMzikri

DanTDMzikri

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Is the gate bug fixed? :D

20. Skopetski

Skopetski

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey i would love it if you removed the chance to get a trophy skull from skull split and instead made trophies give every fourth or fifth attack, just a pain in the ass to make sure you execute every enemy, isn't hard just a pain.

Also some of the masteries seem weak and with doctor is absolute shit honestly, you need to up the scaling of his abilites or just remove/rework him.

Also mage mastery is completely insane, i love it and it is so fun but it is crazy overpowered.