• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft II Beta Participant List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
This list is now absolete and I won't be making a new one.
All information associated to all accounts have been reset and the identifier has been removed.

Since the HIVE apparently has begun giving away keys it would probably be an good idea to keep track of everybody. Would make it easier for members to find each other since there aren't any real public channels in the beta.

So if you want to be on the list just make a post with these info on them:

Name + Idendifier and your gateway e.g. EU, KR, NA etc.

It's optional to expose where you obtained your key. For example from which site etc.

If you encounter any broken account information please inform me and I'll see what I can do to correct it.

EU (Europe)

NA (America)

Gateway Unconfirmed

• ---

Last edited:
Level 2
Didnt get my key from here got in on like the 2nd/3rd wave of invites though
Jcup.jcup
NA
:D

Level 12
Since his custom user message says "@useast" I'm suspecting he lives in the US and therefore is on the US server. Just an assumption though.

Level 18
Taking my idea, eh? :mad:
Go ahead! :p

Raccoon.raccoon on Europe
Key: Mailed by Blizzard (well not the key itself actually, just that I could download the client)

Last edited:
Level 12
Yeah, I got a second key as well. Preordered SC2 waaay back from GameStop, and just recently recieved a key via email from them.

Level 11
Im on North America, just got mine from GameStop through there new promotion (pre-order and get a beta key within 24 hours. non-refundable).

not sure if you were looking for just keys from other users or what, but I'm pretty pumped for the GE

Edit: Oh and I'm

Kelborn.antibodies

Status
Not open for further replies.