• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft II Beta Participant List

Status
Not open for further replies.

dab

dab

Level 10
Erhm? Why am I identified as getting it from Hive? I got 2 from Blizzard directly:
Starcraft 2 Blizz invite.jpg

Level 12
I recommend asking each person on the list for confirmation that their names are correct and/or if they have noticed that their names are removed.

Mainly because some patches tend to remove your character (not account + those might be over already)
So... If you agree - i confirm :D

Level 19
I recommend asking each person on the list for confirmation that their names are correct and/or if they have noticed that their names are removed.

Mainly because some patches tend to remove your character (not account + those might be over already)
So... If you agree - i confirm :D

Well, all on that list are post reset. But if you want to make sure add everyone and tell me if any issues arise. :p I might as well try to check everyone in the NA list.

PS: I'll update the list later today. School is finally over! :D

Level 22
Well, all on that list are post reset. But if you want to make sure add everyone and tell me if any issues arise. :p I might as well try to check everyone in the NA list.

PS: I'll update the list later today. School is finally over! :D

School aka UNI and exams yet start here. But while mapmaking is what I cant waste time with around exams, melee definitely is viable option.

Also no true fan can just not play at all SC2 just cause of school. That's like 'i dont care'. If one wants to find time will always do even if for 2 hours per day.

SC2 Beta Nickname: LightYrsAway.imtr �����������
Server: Europe �������������������
Key From: Blizzard Entertainment ������������������

yes after the reset I will be under it, I won't be using my main nickname in beta anymore so I can show under that account name after the reset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.