• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells Section Finally Cleaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of you may have noticed that the spells section only has a few pending spells (at the time of this post). Myself, The_Reborn_Devil, and Hanky have worked hard the past few days to clean it up. There was nearly 200 spells at the beginning of the week and nearly 9 pages of unreviewed spells.

This means we will have more time to create better, more thorough reviews for newly submitted spells and if activity is still somewhat present in the spell mods, there should be no reason your spell shouldn't be reviewed within a few days.

Anyways, I just wanted to update you all on the situation.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You're unfit as a spell moderator if more spells demotivate you from reviewing, it should be the other way around.

Just sayin'

Anyway, good job.

Level 18
Well it's not like anybody wants to review shitty GUI spells. It's one of the responsibilities that they have. It's not like they're always motivated when reviewing spells.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Then they are unfit. It really is that simple. That's like a police officer that doesn't want to arrest criminals because some of them are full of shit. It'd be fuckin' ridiculous.

.. and yes, I do know these guys are volunteers, but that doesn't mean I can't call them unfit.

Level 18
Well, actions speak louder than words. He is obviously fit to be a spell section moderator because despite the fact that he was not motivated, he still accomplished a whole lot. When you've got a life to balance, sometimes reviewing spells isn't the most interesting thing to do; it's not like they get paid for it, yet he's still clearing out the section.

It'd be fuckin' ridiculous.

Do you really think that all police officers are happy jolly do-gooder team justice individuals? It really doesn't matter whether or not you enjoy you job, it's about whether or not you do it; and how well you do it.

but that doesn't mean I can't call them unfit.

So would you say the President of the United States is unfit to be the President if he doesn't find it thrilling and motivational to deal with terrorist threats? Or the Israel/Palestine conflict? It's about the responsibilities that entail a duty and whether or not you can get them done. I personally think that TriggerHappy is perfectly suited, especially since he can clean out the spell section while handling everything else that may be going on for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.