• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SpartanByRadagast

Well This is an Spartan warrior.
Uses ingame Textures
Has team color on cape, Gloves and helmet.

Keywords:
Spartan, Naked, Human, Shield, Sword, Greek, Hopli
Contents

SpartanByRadagast (Model)

Reviews
BlinkBoy: Approved, works ingame and is a fine edit.

M

BlinkBoy: Approved, works ingame and is a fine edit.

Well, I saw the model already, I'll see if you fixed what I told you to. If everything is fine, then it's approved.

EDIT: the mesh never goes off, I'll imagine that it was your intention. I'll approve this if you finish removing the gutz textures path. I suggest you that you do it carefully in notepad (after removing it, resync the other texture pointers)

Level 2
for some reason the cape doesn't have team color, it might just be me but it shows up tannish or w/e the color of the shield is, but the helmet and wrists do have team color.

Level 2
i checked it in wc3 viewer the helm and wrists had team color the cape was just black, then i looked in world editor the helm and wrists still had team color and the cape was tannish, then i tried ingame and it was still the same. so then i made a new map w/o any other imported models and it works, kinda odd. Just figured it out, this arthas mod i had changed the skin(for arthas...) so now the cape works too.

Last edited:
Level 2
If you google spartan ytou'll mainly get halo 1/2/3 and 300 spartans.But if you check out ancient history all the spartans had copper breastplate and leggings and they also had long spears,short swords,and usually round shields like the greeks owned.other then those minor inconveniences 3.5/5

Level 2
I love this model and am going to be using it in TBR 2.0 of course, my only problem, the portrait doesn't show up in game. Anyone else having this problem? Or have a fix?