• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

300 Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi I'm making a 300 map and I need 2 models for my map.
I have search for other spartan models but cannot find any that fit my requirements. A model that I like is :
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/spartanbyradagast-52596/?prev=search%3Dspartan%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

I would like it to look something similar to this or close to the spartans in 300.

I would like:
2 models
Large circle shield
A big upside down 'V' on the shield
A defend animation
One model with a long spear with a thrust animation
An attack animation while defending
A throw spear animation
The other model with a sword
A cape
The funny thing on top of the helmet

Thank you very much in advance

Level 8
kid not to dscourage you or anything but im sure no one will take up your reqest. people on the hive doing things like this is the same as people in our world working for free. They either want rep for it, or think your map will become successfull before they decide to hop on it. Wat happened to generousity?

for example*
about a week ago i posted a thread requesting someone to do a troll skinfor nightelf archer. 3 days with no hit, so i finally decide to reply to it my self, I said can someone link me to a site that will help my simple request. Then my post is taken down.

repost your thread add will rep you or something to make people think its worth something.

Level 2
I thought this was like a community. I would add rep for anyone that helped me but someone who only goes searching for reputation doesn't deserve it.
Rep goes to a good modelers, Good modelers don't go to Rep.

255469_f520.jpg

394__The_300_Spartans_.jpg

a_spartan_soldier.jpg

Last edited:
Level 18
requesting somthing like that. first of all people want information and wana see if the project has any change on a succes. If seen many people working on a project asking modelers to help them and than 1 month later thay fail because thay dont wana work on it it anymore or somthing else. so i think blackrockorc is right

Level 16

He didn't want those, kingkwong92 said exactly what he wanted. An spartan that looks like a spartan from the movie 300.

But the spartan you linked, he may have to use, kingkwong92, you can ask the author if you get's permission to edit it, and you just try to find a moddeller to edit it to match your spartan. Easier that way, then creating a new one.

Level 8
I thought this was like a community. I would add rep for anyone that helped me but someone who only goes searching for reputation doesn't deserve it.
Rep goes to a good modelers, Good modelers don't go to rep

Hive a community, pfft, more a bunch of elitist people who need to be apart of good projects. Sadly thts how things are here. dont worry once i get this modeling thing down pack ill b glad to make anything. cuz in all actuality, just cuz a map fails doesnt mean a model will. really how can it lol. many people find different uses for models. Anyways king, ill keep trying to learn how to model. Goodluck on finding someone that will do it for you.

P.S. maps like yours wont fail because of the name. 300 sorta has the resident evil/zombie game non-fail attachment to it. aka wont fail. cuz of genre.

Level 15
Hive a community, pfft, more a bunch of elitist people who need to be apart of good projects. Sadly thts how things are here. dont worry once i get this modeling thing down pack ill b glad to make anything. cuz in all actuality, just cuz a map fails doesnt mean a model will. really how can it lol. many people find different uses for models. Anyways king, ill keep trying to learn how to model. Goodluck on finding someone that will do it for you.

P.S. maps like yours wont fail because of the name. 300 sorta has the resident evil/zombie game non-fail attachment to it. aka wont fail. cuz of genre.

...you should think brighter... many people are willing to do things for generosity, nothing in return they like to feel the warm feeling of doing something good, but if you want to be a pessimist, have at it.

Level 2
I got someone who will help me with my request. He says he's not pro and is only a beginner but I think he can get the job done. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.