• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story Contest #7: Poll

Vote for the, by your opinion, winning entry:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
What happened is that I judged them, like, a week ago, and asked Py about it, and he responded that he is no longer in charge of Arena stuff. Then I was on a scale between posting the results myself, or waiting for the new Arena Moderator to be anounced. Since the Minigame Mapping Contest will soon also require judging, and I just don't feel like drawing this any longer, I decided to skip the announcement and write the results thread by myself. This might take a while, because I need to look through few older result pages to check upon how's the thread made, how it looks, do I need anything specific, how the scoring is going, etc.

Level 22
What happened is that I judged them, like, a week ago, and asked Py about it, and he responded that he is no longer in charge of Arena stuff. Then I was on a scale between posting the results myself, or waiting for the new Arena Moderator to be anounced. Since the Minigame Mapping Contest will soon also require judging, and I just don't feel like drawing this any longer, I decided to skip the announcement and write the results thread by myself. This might take a while, because I need to look through few older result pages to check upon how's the thread made, how it looks, do I need anything specific, how the scoring is going, etc.

That sucks. :ogre_frown:

Level 30
Better.
I can't get along with the vote counting, I will ask my bf to help me with it.
3412809362_348833806a.jpg

Level 22
Pharoah_ is a cool guy, I'm sure a bit of message spam won't bother him lol.

Something that has been irritating me, is that people are still voting, the last person to vote should have their intestines pull out through their nose. I mean wtf, do you have to be a 0 rep point 2 post noob to not understand voting is finished?

Level 22
Yeah, just waiting for the review now.

The poll won't end the way it is set up, unless I close the thread. When you create a poll, add a deadline in the given box of 30 days (or less, depending on the contest you are hosting) and it will be automatically closed. So yes, you can't expect people to stop voting, when it is still open.

True, but you'd have to be a blind hobo to think it would make a difference lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.