• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Round Table of Arkain

Level 29
Announcement:
I'm happy to announce that the planning and preparation phases for the Second Human Book are finally OVER!
Tomorrow, I'll start working on the Prologue! The campaign will have thirteen chapters, four interludes and, of course, both a prologue and an epilogue.

Thirteen chapters and four interludes? That is a lot! That will be great! I am waiting for it!:)

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

118598-starcraft-2-hell-its-about-tim-45r8.gif

Level 2
i can't wait to see how f**ked i will be cus of my choices...
i can almost feel it! green army at the front waving can's of whoop-azz,
adele's demon misstress shiving me in the back!
All while the Firelord's comes in the middle of my base
from a damn vulcano with a few fire golems yelling: REMEMBER ME BI**ES?!

Level 11
"Pendant to protect from beasts", eh? Reminds me of something... >:)

lol....originally I was gonna make it that Gardon forces her to put on a ring to "try it out" and then she would get to liking Gardon all of a sudden, but It would've been harder to find a ring shaped object for him to enchant and this idea seemed easier to execute...

Last edited:
Level 20
Gardon...Finds true love...That's so cute!!!!!!

WARNING THE FLLOWING PHRASE CONTAIN EXPLICIT WORDS.Viewer discretion is advised
To bad we know that's not gonna happend.He is a pimp...He does not need a love when he has all those bitches creaming their panites for him

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
maybe if I find some better screen capture software...

I was thinking Gardon gets home and gets really pissed cause he overhears his kids talking about how cool Blen Greymoore is and how they wanna get an action figure of him...lol....that would be funny....

Gardon and children? Hm, I guess he'd sacrifice the newborn... Eh, nevermind me.

Level 2
Will our choices from the first books effect the second books greatly? (E.g. siding with Gardon)
Or will there be main 'Cannon' decisions regardless of what choice we made.

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
Will our choices from the first books effect the second books greatly? (E.g. siding with Gardon)
Or will there be main 'Cannon' decisions regardless of what choice we made.

Yes, if you don't play the first books we might've taken the choice out of your hands and give you a pretty bad start to the second book.

Canon choices will only affect the other factions that are in the campaign. Since we're now in development of the second human book I'll use it as an example there will be a canon set of choices for the other factions, but whenever you play a campaign it will be a reflection of your choices. You get me?

Level 9
Lord Brian the Fallen?
Gardon?
Why characters like that never perish but the good guys alawys!
I sense that 2 of those characters will die......
And is Cora adelade's sister?

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

*Looks at the terrain and throws a tomato at Shar* :xxd:

Level 29
Why am I expecting a civil war?
Am I the only one that is rooting for the undead in these books? Because apparently the orcs and humans are more concerned in killing each other than defending their world.
Honestly the world is at brick of destruction and the humans are too much petty to realize this. Blen joined Genethas just from one talk, Genethas and his men betrayed their entire race for power, Aedale let herself be corrupted by a demoness and apparently Gardon uses mind control to keep the loyalty of his soldiers.
Seriously they should all kill themselves and let Aridon raise them. Perharps then they could actually be useful to the world. What is power, wealth and honor compared to the safety of Arkain?

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Because apparently the orcs and humans are more concerned in killing each other than defending their world.

They don't seem to realize what kind of danger they're in, apparently.

Blen joined Genethas just from one talk.

Actually, that's optional. You don't have to side with him.

What is power, wealth and honor compared to the safety of Arkain?

It's like that in real life, too. I mean who fights for Earth? Everyone is looking after their own interest.

Level 29
They don't seem to realize what kind of danger they're in, apparently.

They will, but only when it is already too late. All those that are killed during such petty quarrels could have changed the tide of the war against the demons. I just hope Aridon can revive them and let them serve a much higher purpose.

Actually, that's optional. You don't have to side with him.

I know it is optional, but no one in his right mind should be persuaded so easily. I honestly hate these so-called heroes that can trust others so easily.

It's like that in real life, too. I mean who fights for Earth? Everyone is looking after their own interest.

Sadly you are right. Most people are selfish deep down, even if they don´t admit. They will only start to care if the danger somehow might prejudice them. Like the global warming for example...

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Sadly you are right. Most people are selfish deep down, even if they don't admit. They will only start to care if the danger somehow might prejudice them. Like the global warming for example...

To be honest I don't really care about that either. I feel like it only exists to serve our needs anyway.

As for the Imperials, I think they are more concern dealing with the immediate threats, such as an occasional raid by the orcs or a demonic invasion.

Level 29
To be honest I don't really care about that either. I feel like it only exists to serve our needs anyway.

As for the Imperials, I think they are more concern dealing with the immediate threats, such as an occasional raid by the orcs or a demonic invasion.

Most may be concerned about this, but what the last chapter of the first human book showed is that people having a common enemy doesn´t mean they will see each other as actual friends. Two commanders called each other a traitor and the rest of the army splintered to support each man. Former allies killed each other, seeing the other as the villain, by the thousands, while the demons toke the oppurtunity to take over Lor.
After Genethas' betrayal, the imperials are probably wondering this: If one of the oldest veterans was a traitor, who else is? Genethas, for all we know, might be just the first of a long list of traitors. And those that stood at Genethas' side and survived? Will they be forgiven or executed?
It has become obvious that some factions will never trust each other completely and mistrust will only lead to failure. Gardon's extremist tactics and ideals have made him being seen as mad by some. Sapphira had no trouble calling him a monster and I bet she is not the only that thinks as such.

Level 9
Civil War !!!!! I suspected that!!!
Found some new units

Elite footman?(blue)
Imperial Swordsman?(yellow)
Imperial Crossbowman?(yellow)

And a knight of Krom??

Level 29
The only way for humans to win the war is to have all the traitors head done for, so I support Gardon's plans of having all traitors head.
Now perhaps it's odd, but it's freaking ridiculous when you work hardly and your own allies Backstab your works and turn it into a total mess.

You are right.
Genethas' betrayal turned the tide against the humans on the Void War and now as well. The entire imperial army killed each other and when the demon legions attacked they were powerless to stop them. As long there is division in the ranks, victory can never be achieved.
It is better having a single head than many.

Level 12
Judging from the screen shot of two human factions standing in guard one against the other, I can really tell shit is about to get real and hype is real with it too. It really got me curious and very interested just by looking at it, and so many things fell on my mind right now about how two factions are going to look, when they're both humans... Excellent work developers of this project, indeed. You really know how to keep the hype up. Keep up the good work men, you're among the best at it!

Level 29
I can just imagine the imperials beating down Dorten's armies, and then Gardon confronting Dorten in his own castle only to realize that he's actually Largoth in disguise...that would be gold!

That just makes me remind of Balnazzar killing the leader of the Scarlet Crusade and then disguise himself as him and use the crusade for his own evil goals, and later revive them as undead.
That could actually make sense, since Largoth is a Dreadlord. I don´t know in the universe of Arkain, but dreadlords are known for using mostly trickery and deceit rather than brute force. Largoth could be behind the civil wars, even Genethas' betrayal actually, just to weaken the imperial power structure for his own agenda.

Level 9
It might be lords brian's sister since both of them are....... evil and sinister i guess
@Shar.... about hoa many kinds of knights are there in Arkain
Ive seen Knight of Krom but there mifht be more..

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72