• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Road To Glory - Pre Alpha Version :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the battle system were bugged, you just went and attacked right away.

Also there were a bad view of the battle, it should be a locked camera with another point of view so you could look over the whole battlefield. Also while in battle you could reset the camera by pressing Delete button.

Overall it was okay, but bugged and not all that fun.

Level 7
Well, the battle system were bugged, you just went and attacked right away.

Also there were a bad view of the battle, it should be a locked camera with another point of view so you could look over the whole battlefield. Also while in battle you could reset the camera by pressing Delete button.

Overall it was okay, but bugged and not all that fun.

Meh, it was intentional to attack right away. Becouse I wanted to make 2 lines. If you put your hero in the first like, he would attack (like now), but if you put him in the second line he would first wait for the heroes in first line to attack, and then he will cast.

It was very fast made, so I like it how it turned out in 3 days of work.

Level 5
Freakazoid, I currently use Dial-up, and for me this one is mad.
I ask you to remove the music, while it's in the beta stage, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.