• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Road to Honolix + questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
New RPG/campaign-Road to Honolix

So I made the first map in a series called road to Honolix. But for some reason it may have gotten downrated enough to delete it. I wasn't sure about this because I wasn't here for about 2 weeks. But I couldn't find it anywhere so I assumed it was deleted. The map was relatively new because I only posted it 2 weeks ago. It is the begginings of the story of Johansan. Even though the map was a ROC map I never expected it to be deleted. I don't really know what happened. I posted it when I first joined and for some reason it took a while for my posts to be seeable. I didn't really get any feedback for it like I expected it was just sort of...deleted... I can't identify the cause of this problem. Do not be fooled by this being a ROC map though. It has a nice game play and a cool storyline. But don't let me judge the whole way through, judge it yourself. I need feedback on two things, why would the map be deleted and the beta of the map's final version. I did not add sound as I had eventually planned to as it would have made the file a mite too big and was long and tedious. Anyways, cheers to those who test it and thank you.

Attachments

• The road to honolix.w3m
    320.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.