• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of The Scarlet Crusade

What do you think for my project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm sorry man, but my problem is not with the link, it's with Mediafire (which keeps looping when I press the download button...)

Level 8
I won't show that chapter until I upload. :/.
Thanks for fixing grammars.

Attachments

• Rise of the Scarlet Crusade Demo.W3N
    10.8 MB · Views: 1,713
Last edited:
Level 3
Very good campaign,i think you should improve the terrain in some chapters.Also,ithe chapter named Retake of Hearthgen,stuck when the interlude finishes and you can't play it..i don't know if its my fault or a bug.Besides that,it looks like a very good and promising campaign,keep on like that :)

Level 2
Still quite a lot of grammar errors in the cinematics, in my opinion; and from the first two chapters, it's very hard x.x (which might or might not be a good thing)

Level 8
Pop, hard game T_T There must a way to finish those chapters. I hide them.
And, thanks MasterTrainer, and viewers. Now this project is over 6000 views, that's so fanastic! *_*

Level 1
This looks awesome, quite cool indeed. Personally I am a huge Scarlet Crusade fan and I'd help out with anything if possible, be it input in regards to the Lore surrounding the Scarlet Crusade, grammar or anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.