1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Rise of the Lich King

Submitted by Malvodion
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Campaign by: Armelior
Uploaded by: Malvodion

Keywords:

rey,king,lich,liche,warcraft,frozen,throne,
Contents

Rise of the Lich King (Campaign)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. An old but good campaign.
  1. BufuNICITEL

BufuNICITEL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome campaign man, i especially like the funny scennes like the footmen attacks Arthas and he just use touch of dead and says: "someone else want to play a hero?". I was laughing. Well done .

2. Ken0_

Ken0_

Resources:
    Resources:
    i liked it ....10/10 but just 1 thing .... ner'zhul died bcs of arthas o_O i mean cmon he cant be that weak .... anyway good job :D lol i laughed a lot when sylvanas said the "Lich Ling" i was like WHHAT ? o_O :D

3. gagis20

gagis20

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. sagi5533

sagi5533

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    good camping dude i wish i will make 1 day camping like this one =P 10/10

5. magIc_seeKer

magIc_seeKer

Resources:
    Resources:
    verry good campaign ! the best i played till now ! :D

1 more thing i don't like : some of the buildings in the 1st act are described in french, as well as some units in all the acts. and in some cinematics they speak french, in others french + english (i was looking like o_O)

-anyway, good job, i allmost cryed at the last cinematic when arthas died :O ^.^

5/5
    +rep

6. Lichdude

Lichdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome campaign dude
    heres my review:infl_thumbs_up:

:thumbs_up:Pro:
    Awesome models,terrain and also quest!
    Good job at the sound at the dialog

:thumbs_down:Cons:
    Sucky dialog
    Arthas is the main character and uh...too bad he died
    ADMIRAL PROUDMOORE HAS RIISEEEN!!!!!
    Jaina supposed to stop them..uh watch your lover getting killed and you are not paralyzed or tied or something
    Just like others said...we should play as arthas more often..i mean..he is the lich king you know...

7. GASPARWAR

GASPARWAR

Resources:
    Resources:
    Master

Very good Campaing ¡ so far is the best of this web site so I've done my part but you can upload 2 campaigns in Spanish please someone answer me Thank you ¡

8. Bl4ck L3g10n

Bl4ck L3g10n

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good cinematic and very good chapters
    5/5

9. ShadowhunterX

ShadowhunterX

Resources:
    Resources:
    You seem to forget...the lich king CANT die! Why did he have to die man? So far I liked it...though had Arthas lived you could have made a more interesting second campaign.

10. ArnaudB

ArnaudB

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just finished this campaign, the last mission was awfully hard but very interesting. Very very good campaign about what happens after the ascension of Arthas, the story was good, tought i agree with shadow, making Arthas live'd have been better to continute, maybe you should ressurect him if you do a continuation (since it seem it isn't the end yet !)

11. ShadowhunterX

ShadowhunterX

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you ressurect him can you make him the lich king again? Since he is dead right? And it would go along with wow very nicely.

12. SUPERKONG

SUPERKONG

Resources:
    Resources:
    wonderfull!!! Very good!

But poor Arthas! T_T

13. oksemelk

oksemelk

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey malv this is perfect never played this nice campaign before :p would be cool if arthas dident die :(

14. Tommy gun

Tommy gun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Perfect Campaign

I like this campaign. Good efect For Lich king
    I give you 98/100
    :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

15. ganganto

ganganto

Resources:
    Resources:
    most of the grammar was wrong and it is much better if u stayed in one team and in the story admeral proudmore is already dead even before arthas and nerzul combine but it was good i gave it 7/10 sorry

16. Shimitar

Shimitar

Resources:
    Resources:
    at the first cinematic, the naga royal guard keeps attacking arthas after keal and vash teleport away. not that its that important, its just funny to watch arthas/lich king speak with kel'thuzad and be hacked at the same time.

17. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ganganto, before you start the campaign, it says that it is excluding the Rexxar campaign of the lore. And yes, this does go off the lore completely, but I don't think it was intended to follow it. The plot was good, but Arthas dieing was cheesy. But what will be even more cheesy is if you ressurect him because you want him back. It's like when blizzard brought back Anub'arak from a heroic dungeon to an engame raid boss. I would of liked it if Arthas said

"Kill her!"
    "Protect her!"
    "Kill her!"
    "Protect her!"
    "ENOUGH! I AM IN CONTROL! KILL THIS MORTAL BEING! I AM THE MASTER!"

18. lightning brigade

lightning brigade

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    AMAZING! This is the first custom campaign I ever made and it offers a nice fill-in-the-blanks between some of the maps. It's not exactly what happened but it's got so little plotholes between this map and the lore that it might as well be what happened. Why don't I give you a little rating based on my opinion and what I thought the map's rating was.

{-} A great story that stuck by the warcraft one almost all the way through
    {-} Didn't have a lot of custom models and yet still transmitted an amazing warcraft feel
    {-} Had a great variety on the map types
    {-} Also incredibly innovative
    {-} Had many Challenging Aspects to test your warcraft skills
    {-} Cinematics worked quite well to transmit the story
    {-} Cinematics functioned properly in-game
    {-} Cinematics were not boring to watch and were actually pretty fun.
    {-} One of the best Campaigns on hive in my opinion
    {-} This map is so good that even though this map did not get a perfect score, I am rating it in decimals which must be rounded up. It gets a technical perfect
    {-} There was at least one part where the cinematic skip trigger did not unhide the hero.
    FINAL SCORE:4.96 Technical Perfect

19. johnsmace

johnsmace

Resources:
    Resources:
    When i download the map and put it in map game folder, and then open the game in order to play the map , it is not there. Any help?

20. Illidan_Hunter

Illidan_Hunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's not a map.It's a campaing.Put it into you're "Campaings" folder, then go Single Player => Custom Campaings => Rise of the Lich King