1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Rise of the Lich King

Submitted by Malvodion
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Campaign by: Armelior
Uploaded by: Malvodion

Keywords:

rey,king,lich,liche,warcraft,frozen,throne,
Contents

Rise of the Lich King (Campaign)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. An old but good campaign.
  1. freakonaleash

freakonaleash

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is just one complaint that I have. I downloaded it recently and successfully finished 7 Chapters. Chapter 8:- The Last Chance Siege is bugged, or corrupted or whatever i.e it loads successfully, but everything is dark, and I can only see minimal details, patches of the terrain, and even the heroes are partly visible. Wasn't able to finish that, and hence I was denied the ending. Could it be a faulty download? I really don't want to go through the entire campaign once more just to see the ending.

2. Me_Godzilla

Me_Godzilla

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like the lich king skin alot and i wish you could use him more
    I wish there wasnt so much changing of who you use
    A bug on the last mission- With the blood elves you cannot build a guard tower due to the fact you dont have a lumber mill only a blood elf lumber mill
    AWESOME SKIN AGAIN!

3. sagi5533

sagi5533

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    AWSOME CAMPING DUDE GOOD JOB!
    can you make another camping? =D

4. Nitrious

Nitrious

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice campaign

5. hemmedo

hemmedo

Resources:
    Resources:
    you put too much tower on maps. I think you exaggerate but ı play the best maps on hive.

6. crusadurus

crusadurus

Resources:
    Resources:
    how do i even play this?
    i put the file in my maps folder, tried a few others but it wont load. how do i use w3n files? it only game me that 1 map and WC3 RoC wont load it. is it an expansion only map?

7. Marth2Vorg

Marth2Vorg

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really good, the gameplay was smooth and the difficulty flowed very well. Need to work on cinematics and dialog a little. I also like how you made the storyline your own and didn't follow Warcraft to the letter. The model for LichKing was a great addition. It also looked like you set it up for a second campaign. A little work on the forementioned and you could really have something.

8. Killroy

Killroy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good

This is the best campaign i`ve ever played.
    4.9 because i want moar playing as the Lich King

9. Veiks96

Veiks96

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good job. I really liked the lich king. Great story, but end was a bit wierd. Anyway great campaign. 5/5 :thumbs_up:

10. svarog989

svarog989

Resources:
    Resources:
    The technical work on this campaign is great: Cinematics, Models etc.
    The story of this campaign is the greatest violation of a gaming lore Ive ever seen. Its like a story of a 5 year old. Arthas is having a doubt about killing his old love... ohh so cute.... And dialogs .... so miserable and childish..The personalities are misunderstood by a very high level. Why did you publish this thing ?? To humiliate yourself?? You should have asked some adult to evaluate and suggest you some more adequate dialogs or something... Jeeez ... I just hope that there are no guys out there who downloaded this campaign believing it is a actual sequel to Frozen Throne.

11. Erader

Erader

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a great campaing,exept for the fact that the titlest on Theramore is sunken ruins instead of cityscape and that Admiral Proudmore dies at the end.Kul'Thiras forces are too weak and Ironforge has to many towers.However,very good job!

12. DevilSapphiron

DevilSapphiron

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really cool campaign. Loved the Lich King skin. Maybe u can add him more in the next campaign. The problem i have is the switching of heroes in different lvls. especially in the last lvl, i accidently gave kel'thuzard and varimatras overpowered items that i was barely able to win the last lvl. other than this was a good campaign.

13. uvazquez

uvazquez

Resources:
    Resources:
    I loved the last scene, when Jaina takes back the old Arthas...
    However I think he must not have died.

Another thing... some dialogues where in French! Luckily I understood, but my brothers found it out a bit difficult and asked me to translate.

My rating is 4.5/5, however I'll vote for my brothers too, they loved the quest that you fight versus Anub'Arak, so its 5/5.

14. Illidan_Hunter

Illidan_Hunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    100/10 Funny campaing..but what happend whit Ner'Zhul's Helmet and Frostmoure?

15. NoModelEditorxD

NoModelEditorxD

Resources:
    Resources:
    some bugs, but its cool:D

16. morshed

morshed

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great campaign...
    :)

17. NoModelEditorxD

NoModelEditorxD

Resources:
    Resources:
    Answer:D

he transformed into lich king..
    :wcool:

18. Ricardo Irving

Ricardo Irving

Resources:
    Resources:
    REVIEW:

TERRAIN: 7/10 sufficient enough.
    STORYLINE: Would of liked normal Arthas back, and Illidan to not die. In parts, story is compelling in the same style of Mass Effect also, nice ending - 8/10.
    MISSION DESIGN: 9/10. Some missions feel like normal campaign.
    CINEMATICS: 10/10. Extremely well done - dialogue 7/10.

*SPOLIERS*

I like the ending's small sense of humor but a negative is that there is no sequel so we only know what will happen.

OVERALL: 90/100

19. Necroidshaman

Necroidshaman

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just registed to this site. And i want to download some maps and skins for units but how can you do that. I just can't see how i can

20. stelios

stelios

Resources:
    Resources:
    Illidan is not dead,he was wounded and forced to leave Azeroth by Arthas.Wounded he returned to Outland and waits for the right moment.