• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Rise of the Lich King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi to all, not where this is placed because of it I it have put here.

I need the campaign "The Rise of the Lich King " given to that WC3Sear.ch already does not exist and not it(he,she) paginates other one with this campaign.

I love this campaign, this way that To be grateful much if they were spending(passing) it to me.

PD: Sorry for my Bad English

Level 24
Hoo, um. Right. To begin, Google provides an excellent free translation service.
I don't know how to answer your question, but for the mental health of someone who does, I believe you are asking if somebody can upload The Rise of the Lich King, because it was on wc3sear.ch, but wc3sear.ch doesn't exist any more.
You could try asking in your native language, there could be somebody else here that speaks it.

Level 7
Which goblins will still win because they could nuke Icecrown making a nuclear winter where only goblins would survive using superior technology while its -300 degrees everywhere else.

Level 4
it's already -300 degrees... and arthas doesn't need to move. his armor is so cool looking its kills those enemies within 50 miles of him

on topic(in the off topic forum) is that the campaign that has an arthas with a weird hat thing? i think i might have that.

Level 24
I like that the last five posts have been completely off topic. I also like that the one six back was only mildly on.
Can anyone help this poor non-english-speaking man?

Level 32
I still have a copy sitting on my hard drive. I zipped it up and have added it to this post.

Malvodion: after you download it I will delete the file.

DO NOT upload the campaign (or its maps or resources) to The Hive Workshop's resource section(s)!!!
Name:
Rise of the Lich King

Author:
Armelior

Description:
A sequel of the Frozen Throne. This campain takes place just after the last cutscene with Arthas, but doesn't take account of the campain of Rexxar.

DO NOT upload the campaign (or its maps or resources) to The Hive Workshop's resource section(s)!!!

~ Thread moved to Warcraft III discussion.

Last edited:
Level 24
i asked an on topic question.

Right, sorry.

@Malvodion: ¿Habla español, si? Kjiverx crei que él tiene Rise of the Lich King. Voy a preguntarle si es verdad o no. Si es verdad, voy a preguntarle si puede poner en un de sus postes. (Lo siento, esto es el mejor puede hablar con trés años y un poco de español.)

@Kjiverx: I told him you think you have it. Confirmation please? If you do have it, please attach it to one of your posts.

Meh, spent a while on the post. >_> All that work for effectively nothing.

Level 4
@Kjiverx: I told him you think you have it. Confirmation please? If you do have it, please attach it to one of your posts.[/S]

Meh, spent a while on the post. >_> All that work for effectively nothing.

I can read spanish actually. but i'll refrain from correcting your grammar, as i'm a nice guy.

Level 24
You hadn't posted before I made that, but I'd actually appreciate corrections not made in an ass-hole-y way.

Level 5
malvodion think u could give it to me or if u got msn send it there?
btw guys theres a model of arthas in lich king armor so he is unthawed because umm wait.. ARTHAS BROKE THE DAMN ICE WITH FROSTMOURNE.

Level 24
Topic ressurection much? You could have PMed him.

attachment.php

Level 26
Topic ressurection is, indeed, frowned upon. There have been numerous examples in the past if you have taken the time to notice.
Shados said:
Thread closed, offending user ilidrion given neg rep and infraction for reviving an old thread.

Also, although a post noting that an old thread has been revived without a valid reason is okay, posts after this are useless spam. Do not post in a revived thread once it's been pointed out the thread has been revived.
Shados said:
I have necropostophobia. Yes I know, how crappily unwitty.

Locked, neg repped and infracted the offending necrophil... necroposter.

Oh, and as I have mentioned before:

Kindly do not post in a revived thread after a post noting it being revived.
Shados said:
I am getting extremely aggravated by your repeated breaking of the rules, MaKeNzY. Break another rule in my forum again and I will ban you.

Thread closed, MaKeNzY neg repped and infraction already given.

Attachments

• old_thread.jpg
    old_thread.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 23,231
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.