• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revenge of Mal'Ganis (Version 1.1)

Zenonoth, Walichrage, joaquim98 presents

ZsFzc3D.jpg

The Revenge of Mal'Ganis ACT I - Dreadlord's Return V1.3
Zenonoth - Walichrage - joaquim98
Features

y8nxUiB.png

- 8 Missions, 2 Interludes
- Voice acting
- Modified Undead Techtree
- AI
- Various Difficulties

Story

Mb1j70h.png

"After his defeat at the hands of Arthas Menethil in Northrend, Mal'Ganis who was the jailer of the Lich King felt betrayed by both his dreadlord brethren and the dark lord of the undead. He plots to enact his ultimate revenge upon Arthas who's now the Lich King's champion."
Playable Characters

um9dpW3.png

fWjnF0J.jpg

Mal'Ganis: The primary character of the campaign, seeking his ultimate vengeance upon Arthas.
3648P3N.jpg

Rage Winterchill: An orc warlock buried in Fenris Keep, to be raised by Mal'Ganis to aid the legion's plans.

Te9DKVY.jpg

Thule Ravenclaw: Owner of Fenris Keep who later succumbs to the will of the Lich King.
RzrkiBz.jpg

Archimonde: Eredar lord of the Burning Legion who comes to Azeroth to unmake it.
HeInHEN.jpg

Mannoroth: Archimonde's enforcer, brought upon Azeroth to aid in it's invasion.
9MuZwwG.jpg

Tichondrius: Another Dreadlord who seeks to corrupt the forests of Ashenvale.
z4UFEXV.jpg

Prince Xavalis: A Satyr warrior, faithful to the Burning Legion.
S2wNMzJ.jpg

Arthas: He departs to Kalimdor to quell the legion's plans on behalf of the Lich King's orders.

Screenshots

qpHIGRq.png

HkttK3V.jpg

oV6d2gk.jpg

UOlo3Cw.jpg

sevWKb2.jpg

byed3X8.jpg

Videos

jV91Dcj.png

Changelog

gzHJ0tg.png

- Version 1.0: Map posted
- Version 1.1: Fixed AI for second and fifth mission
- Version 1.2: Major fixes
- Version 1.3: Major fixes

Credits

W7qNgoh.png

~ * MAIN TEAM * ~
Zenonoth, Walichrage, joaquim98

~ * IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTORS * ~

trebla ratilla, millzy, MasterBlaster, Robinson, Heini, sasha11, LISBOAH, deepstrasz, MogulKhan, PrinceYaser, renegade, maxxus, WarcraftLiterature,
Greenfist Warlocks, Anaxie, Wardota2 Gamer, DD Mikasa, Chaosy, Verb8im

~ * RESOURCES * ~
Eusira, Kuhneghetz, Tranquil, WyrWuulfe, apaka, hellblazer, Draknyte1, Deolrin, assasin_lord, Mephestrial, Sellenisko, Amigurumi, AlienAtSystem, Teaspoon, Chilla_killa, hortaxman, The Weird Human, Uncle Fester, eubz, Happy Tauren, bisnar13, sunchips, Ujimasa Hojo, UgoUgo, Ubernator, imforfun, Lender, HerrDave, kellym0, Blood Raven, Solu9, draken koning, 67chrome, CRAZYRUSSIAN, DforDanne, -BerZ- MatiS, Peacegetter, FersZ, Kero13, Blizzard Entertainment

PLEASE NOTIFY ME FAST IF I USED A RESOURCE YOU MADE AND I FORGOT TO INCLUDE YOU IN THE LIST.

Contents

Revenge of Mal'Ganis (Version 1.3) (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Pre V. 1.1 -not sure if the music on the campaign screen and main menu collide or not but you should check it just in case; besides no one actually stays more than a couple of seconds on the campaign screen anyway, so no music is needed there. V...
god1ess
I just finished playing v 1.3 (Hard Mode). Overall i enjoyed it. Bit too short perhaps the abrupt ending between chapter 7 to 8 feels disconnected story wise. I prefer RTS dominated campaigns and this is my "type of campaign", so thank you...
Freecell
I've been playing through this for the last couple of days, and I enjoyed it a lot. Personally, I found Chapter 2 to be the hardest, even though repelling enemy zeppelins was pretty easy, just because of how hard it was to take out the bases with all...
Warseeker
Hello, I've just finished playing your campaign. It was pretty fun and interesting, I like its story and features. The gameplay was okay. Here's my review : Chapter One : - Too many tomes and items are spawned in this mission which makes the...
Level 6
My only other thought is how limited the variety of units is in chapter 7; While it's true you have three heroes, only two can attack air until you take down one of the three Keepers, and your only anti-air unit aside from the Protectors is a very physically weak caster. Considering the number of air units that get thrown your way, it feels like the player should have a better anti-air option that isn't "have your heroes handy".

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
My only other thought is how limited the variety of units is in chapter 7; While it's true you have three heroes, only two can attack air until you take down one of the three Keepers, and your only anti-air unit aside from the Protectors is a very physically weak caster. Considering the number of air units that get thrown your way, it feels like the player should have a better anti-air option that isn't "have your heroes handy".
While I agree in the long run maybe more for the hard difficulty, Shadowdancers have the Curse ability (they have 500 mana and curse takes about 45 mana if I'm not mistaken), Hippogryph Riders are weak vs the Corrupted Ancient Protector piercing attack and against Chimaeras you can simply use the Skull of Gul'dan's Doom ability on one and attack the rest with the spawned Doom Guard, even use its Rain of Fire. I've played it on normal and it was a bit annoying at first but after destroying the first base on the left/west, things gotten a bit easier as gold didn't become a problem anymore. However, I think the protectors cost too much wood at least for the first part of the level when you have to face all three bases. Getting early without a second mine on low upkeep isn't a good idea.

Level 3
Blazethesage
Actually satyrs (unit with footman stats that gather gold) was supposed to have ensnare ability. I do not remember whether I completely forgot about it or for some reason I changed my mind.

god1ess

Oo so at least someone beat campaign on hard. I started to think, that is indead too hard (I tried to make it a bit harder than I would have been able to beat). In chapter7 satyr gather 15 gold so maybe reducing it to standard 10, will make the trick for hard difficulty.

about dark portal spell (Skull of Guldan) it was supposed to summon all of these units at once, but maximum mana cost is 1000, so I did not have a better idea

Last edited:
Level 3

god1ess

Oo so at least someone beat campaign on hard. I started to think, that is indead too hard (I tried to make it a bit harder than I would have been able to beat). In chapter7 satyr gather 15 gold so maybe reducing it to standard 10, will make the trick for hard difficulty.

about dark portal spell (Skull of Guldan) it was supposed to summon all of these units at once, but maximum mana cost is 1000, so I did not have a better idea

My advice for upping difficulty for Chapter 7 would start with

- Making Optional Quest bosses interesting and harder. Give them some unique and unexpected abilities. They looked cool and has big HP but they were so boring.

- Make enemy base defenses stronger, buff their hero etc. Right now i can just flat them without sweeting. Chapter 5's difficulty level was well done in comparison. I needed to think before attacking Orc base. I really needed Mannoroth for Human sige, or else that base well fortified.

Level 2
Hahaha. I'm done playing this campaign. It is the best custom campaign ever, with a voice actor in it. It seems like the campaign is live. Well done Zenonoth, Walichrage, and joaquim98. I will give 5 star, and impatient to play a new version.

Level 2
I've been playing through this for the last couple of days, and I enjoyed it a lot.
Personally, I found Chapter 2 to be the hardest, even though repelling enemy zeppelins was pretty easy, just because of how hard it was to take out the bases with all their AoE spells and a depowered hero. I'm not sure what the best strategy was here, but I just massed fiends and powered through.
I pretty much failed Chapter 5 on my first playthrough, because I underestimated those dragons. Wights are lots of fun with Devour and their building damage is crazy, so once you have some gargs or fiends, beating the orc is easy enough. The only way I could find to beat the humans was mass Wyrms and Unholy Frenzy - there are just too many of them, and it feels like they rebuild faster than they should. Fortunately, Mannoroth is overpowered and can be revived.
Chapter 7 was fun. I actually liked the lack of anti-air, it made it more necessary to ration the Skull's spells and play intelligently. That said, I would remove Volcano from the skull, since it makes it too easy to destroy the enemy's bases without having to actually invade. Using Infernal -> Volcano two or three times can destroy a Tree of Eternity and all of its wisps from across the map, which trivializes the chapter (I think you don't even need to destroy the enemy bases, just their Tree of Eternities to win, since I won the chapter while purple still had most of his base). Completing the (easy) side-quest also gives too substantial a reward in my opinion, since infinite fel stalkers can easily steamroll anything. Instead of instant full mana, maybe just increase its regen rate. That would make the side-quest useful without it being an instant win condition. As-is, you can speedrun the mission by just researching the Feedback ability, building Assassins, and quickly overpowering the bosses.

Personally, I found the zombies to be almost completely useless, which is unfortunate given how they were the focus of a custom spell. Perhaps going forward, make the zombies more necessary for completing a side-quest or something (maybe there's a gap Malganis can't fit through which has a switch on the other side, so he needs a zombie to go through and flip it in order to progress, or something similar which makes them more than just meatshields). Or perhaps you can have powerful enemy units mixed in to your opponent's attacks which deal big damage to your base, but Malganis can zombify them to neutralize the threat. You already have suicide-bomber zombies, so what if you can acquire those by zombifying suicide-bomber civilians? Point being, I like the zombification thing, but right now it feels like a gimmick rather than a feature, and I was a little disapointed that it wasn't ever really important to the campaign.
Another thing I found strange was the item progression - you can get a Sobi mask in (I think) the first or second mission, and the second mission has a shop with all kinds of crazy summon items, but the items in the late missions are things like Orb of Frost or Claws of Attack +6. Most of the items I had on Malganis at the end of the game were items I'd bought or found in the first couple of missions, because they were just better than everything else. Not a huge problem because of how all the heros kept rotating out, but still kinda weird.

All in all, it was a pretty nice campaign, with a lot of variety in the missions. I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Side note: Necromancers are the campaign MVP, because Unholy Frenzy heros are overpowered (particularly Malganis and Mannoroth, with their lifesteal).

I've been playing through this for the last couple of days, and I enjoyed it a lot.
Personally, I found Chapter 2 to be the hardest, even though repelling enemy zeppelins was pretty easy, just because of how hard it was to take out the bases with all their AoE spells and a depowered hero. I'm not sure what the best strategy was here, but I just massed fiends and powered through.
I pretty much failed Chapter 5 on my first playthrough, because I underestimated those dragons. Wights are lots of fun with Devour and their building damage is crazy, so once you have some gargs or fiends, beating the orc is easy enough. The only way I could find to beat the humans was mass Wyrms and Unholy Frenzy - there are just too many of them, and it feels like they rebuild faster than they should. Fortunately, Mannoroth is overpowered and can be revived.
Chapter 7 was fun. I actually liked the lack of anti-air, it made it more necessary to ration the Skull's spells and play intelligently. That said, I would remove Volcano from the skull, since it makes it too easy to destroy the enemy's bases without having to actually invade. Using Infernal -> Volcano two or three times can destroy a Tree of Eternity and all of its wisps from across the map, which trivializes the chapter (I think you don't even need to destroy the enemy bases, just their Tree of Eternities to win, since I won the chapter while purple still had most of his base). Completing the (easy) side-quest also gives too substantial a reward in my opinion, since infinite fel stalkers can easily steamroll anything. Instead of instant full mana, maybe just increase its regen rate. That would make the side-quest useful without it being an instant win condition. As-is, you can speedrun the mission by just researching the Feedback ability, building Assassins, and quickly overpowering the bosses.

Personally, I found the zombies to be almost completely useless, which is unfortunate given how they were the focus of a custom spell. Perhaps going forward, make the zombies more necessary for completing a side-quest or something (maybe there's a gap Malganis can't fit through which has a switch on the other side, so he needs a zombie to go through and flip it in order to progress, or something similar which makes them more than just meatshields). Or perhaps you can have powerful enemy units mixed in to your opponent's attacks which deal big damage to your base, but Malganis can zombify them to neutralize the threat. You already have suicide-bomber zombies, so what if you can acquire those by zombifying suicide-bomber civilians? Point being, I like the zombification thing, but right now it feels like a gimmick rather than a feature, and I was a little disapointed that it wasn't ever really important to the campaign.
Another thing I found strange was the item progression - you can get a Sobi mask in (I think) the first or second mission, and the second mission has a shop with all kinds of crazy summon items, but the items in the late missions are things like Orb of Frost or Claws of Attack +6. Most of the items I had on Malganis at the end of the game were items I'd bought or found in the first couple of missions, because they were just better than everything else. Not a huge problem because of how all the heros kept rotating out, but still kinda weird.

All in all, it was a pretty nice campaign, with a lot of variety in the missions. I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Side note: Necromancers are the campaign MVP, because Unholy Frenzy heros are overpowered (particularly Malganis and Mannoroth, with their lifesteal).

Thanks a lot I'll proceed to adding the changes.

X59

X59

Level 3
This was a pretty fun campaign. Though I did wondering where Thule Ravenclaw went after Mannoroth was summoned. The guy just disappeared from the campaign without any mention of where he could gone too and it kind of bugged me. Meanwhile I thought it was kind of weird that the campaign has all these custom icons but very few custom models (Mal'Ganis, Archimonde, Arthas, and the Wright unit).

Now while playing I did experience the following bugs:
Ch. 3
*The mini-map would ping the graveyard even after I resurrected Rage Winterchill.
Ch. 5
*At about the 4 minute mark the screen flash black and restarted the quest, making a 10 minute quest about 16 minutes.
**Additionally I received a second 10 minute timer, which appeared to the side of the original timer.
**After Mannoroth was summoned the second timer vanished but the first remained on screen at 0:00 until I completed the final quest.

Level 29
This was a pretty fun campaign. Though I did wondering where Thule Ravenclaw went after Mannoroth was summoned. The guy just disappeared from the campaign without any mention of where he could gone too and it kind of bugged me.

He kept ruling Fenris isle but as a servant of the Scourge and created an army of undead gnolls. He will be killed in Cataclysm by Forsaken...

By the way @Zenonoth what were the updates you made just now?

Last edited:

X59

X59

Level 3
He kept ruling Fenris isle but as a servant of the Scourge and created an army of undead gnolls. He will be killed in Cataclysm by Forsaken...

By the way @Zenonoth what were the updates you made just now?
Thanks for letting me know what happened to Thule.

Level 5
Very cool campaign, I just have 2 complaints/requests:

Tichondrius my favorite Dreadlord is not just a dreadlord, he is the leader of the Nathrezim, he is the racial boss come on give him some respect, I guess he would look cooler bigger as he was fighting Ilidan in the NE campaign, and give him Rain of Chaos like he had originally would be cool, to balance it maybe remove doom and inferno from Skull of Gul'dan.

And I like more the vanilla Satyr creeps than your custom ones, but matters not as I used mostly the Treants on steroids.

Please keep up the good work, we need more Dreadlord's campaigns and maps, maybe you could do one covering the rule of Detheroc over Lordaeron, or the power struggle among his brothers Varimathras and Balnazaar, for instance the player could be a normal dreadlord having to choose one of the three to support, the politics and stuff would be supper cool!!!

Level 7
So, I've just finished playthrough and I have some stuff to say:
Firstly - amazing that you actually made voice acting, it's really nice to listen to it while reading the dialogue, it makes it more realistic
Second - the amount of heroes you get to play as is really nice though, the basic abilities are kinda mainstream over time
About the custom remodeling and reiconing of everything - it's really not necesery, it was rather strange to see them :D
About the power differences between the player and the rest - I think this needs more balance, in some missions (like the one when you have to open the dimensional gate) when there is a huge army of 15 enemies, all with 3/3 upgrades after one or two minutes into the game then I just couldn't repel them and I just had to cheat, on the other side the forelast mission against the elves the attacks were really weak (especial the skull of Gul'dan after killing the keepers, almost infinite army of Fel Stalkers is too OP :D )
I also found some bugs about skipping cinematics, if I 'skip' one (a.k.a press esc) when outside of the cinematic the game reacts as if it still were
Last but not least is the Archimonde mission - that is REALLY cool! but I think that he can reach his power peak too quickly and I could destroy one base with lvl 6 or so and since then it wasn't changing, so that could be enlenthened (if that's a word)
Overall 4/5 (y)

Level 28
Hello, I've just finished playing your campaign. It was pretty fun and interesting, I like its story and features. The gameplay was okay. Here's my review :

Chapter One :

- Too many tomes and items are spawned in this mission which makes the gameplay way too easy.

Chapter Two :

- Enabling Cannibalism at the beginning could be helpful.

- Why the Villagers aren't running from Mal'ganis? They let him use Dark Conversion on them just like that? But anyway they are useful nonetheless.

- Same story about the tomes and items...

- Acolytles are reparing Silverpine Villagers' buildings.

- All the Undead upgrades are available which is not really a good idea as a first melee mission.

- The Human Shipyards can train Human Transport Ship.

- I suggest you use a different enemy hero type rather than the Archmage on each base.

Chapter Three :

- Runes are quite useless since Mal'ganis has the Vampiric Touch ability.

- Will be a nice idea to sent some guards to attack Mal'ganis sometimes similar to Chapter Two of the undead campaign of the Frozen Throne (The flight from Lordaeron)

- Rage Winterchill's Finger of Pain is overrated.

- This mission feels like playing with Whoseyourdaddy the whole time. If I could suggest something, upgrade the guards or increase at least their damage rate or defense. I didn't even had to use the Infernal ability till the end.

Chapter Four :

- the Undead AI doesn't start if you skip the intro cinematic.

- Oh man, Archimonde is invincible! But seriously, I didn't expect him to Destroy Dalaran like that. In my opinion. This mission should be a task where you will have to defend Archimonde till he finishes a ritual to destroy Dalaran for example (Just an idea)...

Chapter Five :

- The Orc base is way too fortified. Also, sending 3 Red Dragons is really too much...

- Thule Ravenclaw changes his teamcolor to red after you ressurect him?

Chapter Six :

- Destroying the tauren base is optionnal. I don't see the reason to make them so powerful.

- A second Gentelets of Firehand? We've aleardy had one in chapter two.

Chapter Seven :

- Would be a cool idea to have some archer units in this mission to overthrow the night elves' flying units.

- Tome of Power is kinda useless since all my heroes are level 10.

Chapter Eight :

- Is it just me or is my Infernal turns against me whenever Arthas summons his minions?

- Arthas "Does not" use his capabilities (E.g : Summon Skeletons, Revenants, etc...) nor does Mal'ganis when you skip the Intro Cinematic.

- I don't quite understand why Arthas eventually killed Mal'ganis...

Level 29
Chapter Four :
- Oh man, Archimonde is invincible! But seriously, I didn't expect him to Destroy Dalaran like that. In my opinion. This mission should be a task where you will have to defend Archimonde till he finishes a ritual to destroy Dalaran for example (Just an idea)...

Archimonde is a powerful Eredar blessed by Sargeras himself...what did you expect?

That sounds a good idea...

- Arthas "Does not" use his capabilities (E.g : Summon Skeletons, Revenants, etc...) nor does Mal'ganis when you skip the Intro Cinematic.

I don't get it either. I think is just to increase the challenge...

- I don't quite understand why Arthas eventually killed Mal'ganis...

The Lich King gave him more power...

Level 28
Archimonde is a powerful Eredar blessed by Sargeras himself...what did you expect?
Yes, I know. But personally I didn't expect Archimonde to destroy Dalaran like that. I mean why would he waste his time to kill them one by one while he can raze them all by one spell. Besides, we rarely see bosses go into action. They usually prefer to send their minions to do their biddings for them...
The Lich King gave him more power.
True. But it was kind of sad for Mal'ganis who went through all this for nothing... Still, even if Mal'ganis succeeded to kill Arthas. It would hard to replace him cause it may ruin the lore of the Frozen Throne...

Last edited:
Level 14
~ * 2ND UPDATE [2/1/2018] * ~

CHAPTER 1 CHANGES
1-Replaced Ghoul prisoners with ''Fallen Footman'' to make much more sense.
2-Added a Breath of Frost Attack to Sarathstra
3-Reduced the amount of gold gains
4-Increased the amount of bundles of lumber
5-Added guard towers to the human base
6-Mal'Ganis now announces the optional quest

CHAPTER 2 CHANGES
1-Added accessibility to the spider area and mid-map waterfall area
2-Greymane gate no longer attackable
3-Reduced the amount of gold found in the gold mine protected by the golems
4-You can no longer build the human techtree if you possess a peasant

CHAPTER 3 CHANGES

1-Mal'Ganis now announces the Noble's quest
2-Buffed Alaric's damage and health
3-Coffins now spawn zombies when destroyed

CHAPTER 4 CHANGES

1-Removed the ability to rebirth the Dalaran Defense Golem
2-The Dalaran Defense Golem is now immune to magic and has more health
3-Gnoll area is now accessible
4-Nerfed Archimonde's ability

CHAPTER 5 CHANGES
1-Buffed Lord Falconcrest's damage

CHAPTER 6 CHANGES

1-Tauren Chieftain now announces his assault on Mal'Ganis' base
2-The discovery of Tomes of Knowledge are announced by a ping on the map
3-The way gate ability is no longer bugged
4-Buffed Geliheast

CHAPTER 7 CHANGES
1-Fixed the optional quest complete bug
2-Added a new Icon for Tichondrius and the Finger of Death ability
3-Fixed Raise Dead and Curse's Icon glitch
Who dude finally got the time to play the updated version! Can I handle the updating of the campgain>? If you don't have time to update it I will be happy to help!:D

Level 2
Nice campaign, but there are some things that needed a fix.
- There is a bug at the last cinematic in the stage when Mal'Ganis is about to enter a cave after slaying Annachronos. After one sentence, there is nothing happen (still can be skipped but I believe it's an error from World Editor)
- Imo, The Satyr Army in the stage "Skull of Guldan" are too expensive in lumber
- That necromancer voice tho. You can do better than that

Level 2
Oh Thanks for linking my video!i must be honest tho i raged on my last part, i was at chapter 7 , also i think chapter 5 is very hard

Level 29
I have a question. The Fallen Footmen on Chapter One... what are they?

On Chapter One, having a Fountain of Mana is basically the same as nothing, since we lack units with mana. It only benefits the Fallen Footmen and Mal'ganis.

Last edited:
Level 1
hmm...mal'ganis and tichondrius have strenght base...but i see they have more intelligence,,,,and that satyr prince....he have agility base but more strenght...is this how it should be?

Level 29
hmm...mal'ganis and tichondrius have strenght base...but i see they have more intelligence,,,,and that satyr prince....he have agility base but more strenght...is this how it should be?

It is for the sake of variety I guess. Winterchil has Intelligence, Tichondrius has Strenght and Prince Xavalis has Agility...

The dreadlords need intelligence to be capable of using their spells, Xavalis must have enough HP to endure during a fight...

Level 3
BUG REPORT: In "Chapter Two - The Tranquil Silverpine", there is a trigger regarding to a cave that the player may enter to find a Waygate. However, the cave does not teleport the player. Looking at the map triggers, I found that the trigger "Cave1" and "Cave2" had an error in them. They have the event and condition consider an "Entering Unit", but the trigger refers to a "Picked Unit". Because no unit is picked, the trigger does nothing. I believe the trigger can be fixed by changing it from "Picked Unit" to "Entering Unit".

Last edited:
Level 21
Hello! I've already played through The Destruction of Dalaran and noticed you've recently updated the bundle. Can you clarify what was changed and if I should update this far into the campaign? I'd have to replay and try to get comparable item pickups to continue the series otherwise. Not a big problem for me, just wanted to check.

Hello! I've already played through The Destruction of Dalaran and noticed you've recently updated the bundle. Can you clarify what was changed and if I should update this far into the campaign? I'd have to replay and try to get comparable item pickups to continue the series otherwise. Not a big problem for me, just wanted to check.

I was adding minor barely noticeable changes, I must thank you a lot for your support @Jayborino I'll work to get you subscribers and viewers ASAP, will notify you when there's major changes which'll definitely happen as soon as I release ACT II of the campaign.

Level 21
I was adding minor barely noticeable changes, I must thank you a lot for your support @Jayborino I'll work to get you subscribers and viewers ASAP, will notify you when there's major changes which'll definitely happen as soon as I release ACT II of the campaign.
Great, thanks for the update, I'll stick with the version I have :)