• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Revenge of Mal'Ganis is back! [Reforged Vers. / Co-Op]

What needs to be improved in this version in comparison to old one?

• The Story

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The Voice Acting

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The Terrain

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Gameplay Features

• The Custom Imports

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Cinematics

• The Map Count

• The Spells

• The AI

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- For the original pre-reforged development post click me!

Campaign Poster

Preview-AFTERModify.png

Features

• Complete remastering + remake of the original campaign in WC3 reforged utilizing most of it's brand new features!
  • Voice acting
  • 3 Difficulty Levels to choose from before each mission (Easy/Normal/Hard)
  • Co-Op Mode (Play with another friend who'll aid you on your quest)
  • Ingame decision making that decide game character/story fates and open various routes.
Brief Story

After his defeat in Northrend at the hands of Prince Arthas Menethil; Mal'Ganis eventually survives his presumed murder, and plans for revenge against Arthas (Now the champion of the Lich King) and the Lich King himself, the malefic Dreadlord is far from beaten and his burning masters won't tolerate another failure!
Videos

Update Dates

[2/2/2020] - Project Announced.
Project Signature

Revenge.png

Level 23
Welcome back Zenonoth.

The voice acting in that trailer was fantastic. The pauses and depth in the speaking was really good. Example: I will tend to this *pause* Prince Arthas *pause* myself. The slight pauses in there were really good.

The coop part of this is probably the most exciting. Really looking forward your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.