• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

redscores Spell Factory Mark 2 REQUEST SPELLS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
redscores could you do the slow aura pls i tried but i can't make it and i need some other spell.. well i need a unit(projectile/arrow) that flies in the target line and then when it reachs the target spot it explodes well the explosion should be blue or something like that and make damage to the explosion spot like 7 x intelligents and that all in GUI like always :thumbs_up:

Level 12
The Spell is completed and attached to the main post.

wow that was kind of FAST... well the spells are great:thumbs_up: ... well sorry for asking another spell but i am in hurry because i need to get my map finished this month so i am already making some spells but i need help so if you don't mind here i go ... i need 3 spells first spell : a unit(hero(casting unit)) go through the target unit of abillity being casted and pause the target unit and stays 500 range away from target unit(casting unit is meant, after going through the target unit) then play target unit death animation and some blood comes out and casting unit play spell animation and pause the unit so that the animation is stopped then after playing the death animation from target unit unpause casting unit and unpause target unit.. the damage like 8 x strengh second spell : the unit(casting unit) moves very fast randomly (teleports in an AOE of 600) around the target unit and after 5 seconds of teleporting the unit(casting unit) attacks the target unit and the target unit knocks back (range = 500) third spell: 4 units(laser) move in an AOE of 1000 arround the spot where the abillity was casted and every time in of the 4 units(laser) go through an enemy unit it deals 0.45 x intelligents every 0.10 seconds till the unit(laser) doesn't touch the enemy unit anymore its like an (alien attack you knowxd..besides i have the model for the laser you just need to make the trigger:thumbs_up:) ahh and the abillity shoudl hold 30 seconds.. and all spells in GUI please

EDIT:sorry if you don't understand a thing then say it i wrote to fast:xxd:.. ah and i will give you big credits in my map

Last edited:
Level 12
Or win contests.
People don't like it when you demand reputation from them.
And people who do not know what reputation is, usually do not have the needed 10 reputation points to increase your reputation.

sorry i write too fast i already gave you rep i can't rep you i tried... "you must spread some reputation before you can give reputation to redscores again" anyways i will give you credits
Well, that is not a problem at all, just give rep++ to people you don't even know (Like me! xD) for no reason (lol) and then you can give rep++ to redscores !!! Genious idea, everybody wins !=P

Level 14
Hey there! Yes I know I have very few rep, im working on it though ^_^ So, if you have time and are bored you can work on this spell. It is for a water elemental boss fight.

The first thing that it does is shoot water geysers in the directions left and right of the boss

When the ends of the geyser come in contact with a certain distance (Adjustable I hope) it explodes in the frost nova effect and also freezes any units unable to move for a certain period of time (time and area of affect should be made customizable if possible and have time).

As the boss rotates so do the geysers, eventually each geyser completes a full 360 degree turn and ends up where it started.

For example....

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l347/Asomath/Diagram1.jpg

From there, the geyser's would slowly rotate with the boss to...

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l347/Asomath/Diagram2.jpg

and so on and so forth. The red circles are the contact/frost nova points. The black line's are the geyser's. I have no Idea what Jass is, but I'll take my time to read up on it since it is proabably more convenient for you.

So if you have time, this spell would be great for me! Thank you ^_^

~Asomath
"World Editor Trainee"

Level 14
Yes, I couldnt think of the word, but yes streams of water from left and right (spout would have been a better word). 950 between the Boss and the Contact point on both sides if you need more Info, let me know. (wewt, my first ever attempt in world editor got approved with a "Useful" rating. That makes me feel good :p)

~Asomath
"World Editor Trainee"

Level 12
I suggest doing it with either some of the standard lightnings or standard effects of your choice, and let him find the suitable one after that.

Last edited:
Level 14
Thank you very much for that spell, not only was it a great spell, but it was VERY easy for me to edit. Like it only took me a couple of minutes to add 4 geysers. Also, I made it so it deals more damge for the more people who are in there for example

1 person in there= 150 dmg (survivable)
4 people in there= 600 dmg (proabably a wipe)

Thank you very much for this very easy to customize spell. + rep ^_^

~Asomath
"World Editor Trainee"

Level 11
Based on cluster rockets (not any other spell, just cluster rockets), unit ability, i.e only 1 level.
this wont work... u need to base the spell on something(channel?) and make dummy units fly like the missels(wont be so hard coz the unit allrdy have that wierd flying as animation), so dont think Gui would be soo good for this spell(dunno if u wanted it gui :p)

EDIT:

or well u can just make so when u cast the spell u pick all units in a line and move them

Level 12
Well, whatever, dont care that really, because it is not really matching for a spell request thread, and get 10 rep, then you can request again.

hm, i tried the spells i requested they are awesome but the laser one i didn't say it should move in a circle the lasers i said they move randomly in an AOE of 600 like this (at 3:40) look at the lasers how they move i want it like that

Level 12
Um, that looks like Naga Sea Witch's Tornado, but with a different model ;)
If you want to be able to guide the laser - no locust.

Level 7
Need Help

Hey man can u please help me i'm a guy from macedonia and i need help with a spell. I like to make a spell to blink to a target unit and deal 1*(normal damage). Can u please help me? I have made a spell like this 1 but it deals 60 damage*(Level of the current spell). I like it to deal 1*(Normal damage) when the unit is blinkt. This spell is like blink strike but i dont want it to deal bonus damage i want it to deal 1*(Normal damage). So please man i would really like you to help me. Please man

Level 13
Hey, I've had an idea of making a special unit on my map Dodge The Flames. I need an ability in Jass, but I can't code in Jass.

Ability:
Oh god, its another knockback spell :D. What it needs to do is upon activation, the Howl effect will appear on the caster and every unit within a 200 radius will be knocked back 150 more radius. It doesn't have to do any damage either. And if its possible, make it so units can't be knockedback over cliffs or pathing blockers :wink:. If any special effects, I guess the stun swirly could appear over every knockedback enemy. It needs to be a unit, single-leveled ability also.

Thank you for your time.

Map is here:
Dodge The Flames V14.0 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.