• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Davy Jones Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Okay, i have 2 spells which i need some help for.
They are for my Davy Jones hero from my map Divine Eternity

Spell Name: - The Flying Dutchman (Ultimate of Davy Jones)
GUI/JASS - Doesn't really matter, but preferably JASS since its efficient.
MUI/MPI: - Preferably MUI, but at least MPI.
Description: - Davy Jones summons his great ship, The Flying Dutchman(Model: A Undead battleship with height around 200. Starts 500 units behind Davy Jones[The Hero] and moves forward).
She will move forward at a slow pace (300 movespeed, up to 1500 units range.), draining the souls from nearby enemy units.(Death Coils fly up from the targets to the ship in a 400 units area every second.)
Also reanimates nearby corpses and recruits them to the ship's crew(Raise dead on all dead and dying units in a 400 units area. I can do the units, just make it compatible with 4 levels.).
When the ship reaches it's destination it will release the souls gathered and give them to Davy Jones, regenerating him.(Shoot Death Coils with a 0.3 second interval, each healing the same amount as drained and sending as many Coils as drained.)

NOTE: The Death Coils shouldn't be based on Death Coil, since i'm not using units with the undead classification. Base it on Acid Bomb or something instead.

4 Levels
Level 1 - 15 damage drained per second, weak crewmen.
Level 2 - 30 damage drained per second, strong crewmen.
Level 3 - 45 damage drained per second, brute crewmen.
Level 4 - 60 damage drained per second, heretic crewmen.

Spell Name: - Borrowed Time(Passive)
GUI/JASS - Doesn't really matter, but preferably JASS since its efficient.
MUI/MPI: - Preferably MUI, but at least MPI.
Description: - Davy Jones is able to sacrifice a crewman of the Flying Dutchman to take his place when facing death.(In other words, he avoids taking the damage that is supposed to kill him. He has a raise dead spell that raises the same unit as in "The flying Dutchman". This spell should only be activated if one of these is summoned, and would kill them if it is activated. Would be great if the passive icon got the cooldown effect too, maybe with Orb of Slow/Lightning?)
Effect: Undead Dissipate

5 Levels
Level 1 - 115 seconds cooldown.
Level 2 - 100 seconds cooldown.
Level 3 - 85 seconds cooldown.
Level 4 - 70 seconds cooldown.
Level 5 - 55 seconds cooldown.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.