• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
can i ask you guys to create this spell...
Name:Wound Toss
Learn Hotkey:D
Levels:4
Description: When Sekk throws his powerful spear at an enemy, Sekk gains more damage on a single strike and damage the target overtime, If the cooldown is finished this spell will activate. Lasts 5 seconds.
Level 1:+10 damage, 16 seconds cooldown, 5 damage per second.
Level 2:+20 damage, 12 seconds cooldown, 10 damage per second.
Level 3:+25 damage, 8 seconds cooldown, 15 damage per second.
Level 4:+30 damage, 4 seconds cooldown, 20 damage per second.
Icon:
Code:
ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNVorpalBlades.blp
Model(When Ready):
Code:
Abilities\Spells\Orc\Bloodlust\BloodlustTarget.mdl
JUST PUT THE MODEL(WHEN READY) ON HIS WEAPON.
Just copy & paste the code for the icon and the model.
Thanks in Advance!!!:thumbs_up:
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Last edited:
Level 2
You could make that without even using triggers lol, you just have to use ORBS .. like in DOTA .. the Mealstorm .. it have 20% chance to chain lightning on attack,,

Just search how to use the orbs chance ;)

Bullcrap, and how would he even define effects of spell without trigger?

Level 2
:xxd:Nice one^^,made me laugh.
Spell is kinda simple and doesn't need DDS system.
Before trying to trigger it,use the Object Editor.You might find abilities that resemble the one you are asking.

Then maybe (if you're so smart) you could tell us which ability gives u A CHANCE to apply DoT... Pff

Level 2
I said you might find an abilty like it in Object Editor...I never said there IS such an ability.If there is not,you could trigger it.You don't need to implement anything...:smile:
Also...if you want damage per second,you can easily edit DOOM ability.

Then stfu and stop provoking with your lame "That made me laugh" coz I know abilities in W3 and there is no such ability to remake it. If you want to trigger such a ability you need Damage Detection because simple "Unit is attacked" avtually happends BEFORE even unit get's hit so if you check for chance now and apply DoT it will work whether hero misses or not, and with enough effort it will also be possible to exploit that ability by fast canceling your attack animation...

Level 10
Then stfu and stop provoking with your lame "That made me laugh" coz I know abilities in W3 and there is no such ability to remake it. If you want to trigger such a ability you need Damage Detection because simple "Unit is attacked" avtually happends BEFORE even unit get's hit so if you check for chance now and apply DoT it will work whether hero misses or not, and with enough effort it will also be possible to exploit that ability by fast canceling your attack animation...

Now now, lets calm down.

No need to get all angry...

Level 15

Actually spell is quite simple...about 4 lines in GUI trigger.
I am using this in my map,as an ultimate for my Phoenix Guard.
I won't post any demo map or examples due to these annoying posts of Pablo1517,but if you don't believe just take a look at my map.

Level 31

nerdrage

Please calm down.
This is the spammiest post in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.